hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah... the next chapter would PROBABLY start 5 years after the accident... ^_^

as for aff having a miscarriage, we'll see about that... :rolleyes:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
she loves aum... that's why... ^_^

yeah... ken is going to the hospita... he might see ann there... :rolleyes:

ur right... it's nobody's fault... -_- ann and aff fighting over aum... I should get into the picture too so it will be ann, aff and DONNA fighting over aum... aum would choose me for sure... :loool:

the next chapter would probably take place 5 years after the accident... everyone would change especially Aff... and also Ann, of course... but Aff's personality would really change... ^_^
omg i dont want to find out that aff miscarriage the baby.. i hope nothing happens..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm... I'll try my best to update this one soon... :p
I'm not sure when though... I'm going to think over the entire plot first... LOL

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
please update soon and continue where the chapter stops. I want to find out whether it is aff with aum or ann since it's basically no one's fault.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 15

"Hmmmm…What…happened…?" Ann asked groggily as she slowly opened her eyes. Her head was still throbbing tremendously when Rita came to her view.

"P'Ann! Thank goodness you woke up!" Rita exclaimed nervously. After confronting Aum's other woman, Ann suddenly fainted. She has been through a lot today until her body couldn't take it any longer. Aum's other woman! Everything sank right back into Ann's system. The feeling of anger towards that woman started to flare up once again. Although still weak, Ann tried to stand up.

"P'Ann, where are you going?! Go back and have some rest." Rita pleaded but Ann tried her best to stand up. Luckily, the nurse came in.

"Mrs. Atichart, just take some rest first." The nurse instructed her. Ann just as what she was told. She looked carefully at the nurse and realizes she was one of the nurses who were calming that woman a while ago.

"Nurse, I want to speak to Ms. Aff. Take me to her room right now." Ann told the nurse. Her tone of voice was very demanding, so authoritarian. There was a hint of fury in her voice as well as on her face. The seriousness on her face explains that she was having problems with this particular woman.

"Ms. Aff has been discharged a while ago, Mrs. Atichart. Her brother and sister went to see her and they've decided to transfer her to another hospital." The nurse explained.

Ann was quite relieved when she heard that.

"So, 5 million Baht is all she needs to leave us alone…, Ann thought to herself. But still the anger was still there. Nobody knows what would happen if they'd meet again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several days had passed and no response from Aum yet. As days passes by, Ann has becoming very worried. Ann didn't leave her husband's side. She was always there, waiting for Aum to regain his consciousness, waiting for Aum to wake up and start a new life with him.

As Ann was sleeping on the couch, Aum started to mumble inaudible sounds. Ann immediately woke up when she heard him. She immediately approached him and clutched her hand tightly.

"Aum, I'm here…" She whispered to him. Tears of joy suddenly rolled down to her cheeks. She was so blissful to see her husband woke up again.

"A-Aff…Aff…Where…is…she…?" Aum stammered on his words. Ann felt like she was stabbed on her heart as she heard her husband's words.

"Ann, please take me to where Aff is… I need to see her…" Aum pleaded. Instead of answering him, Ann held his hand tightly and planted a gentle kiss on her husband's lips.

"I'm glad you're back now…" She whispered to Aum.

"Where is Aff? I need to see her…" Aum asked her again. Ann looked directly at Aum's eyes and shook her head.

"I can't do that…" She sadly said. Lying isn't her specialty but she is determined to tell a false story to her husband. Aum looked at her confusingly.

"What do you mean?"

"The girl you were talking about died. The doctor told me she was dead on arrival. Her family claimed her body few days back and I have no information to where did they buried her remains." Ann told him. Aum was shocked on what he just heard. Too shock to even react. Then suddenly, a river of tears came rushing down his eyes. It was the first time that he felt the pain of losing someone and it hurts so much that he wanted to die as well.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I got too lazy studying so I decided to update... enjoy reading although it's short... :lol:

this little dude would appear on the next chapter... :wub:

credit to the original uploader ^_^

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... ann lied to aum.. wonder what will aum do if he found out... so pity aum... thinking she's dead already... hope you can update soon... can't wait to know what going to happen

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
yeah... LOL
he's going to be ATEAM's lil boy... I need a name for him! suggestions pls? ^_^
Aff is fine... it's just that she went away... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
can anyone suggest a name for Aum and Aff's kid here? I can't think of a good name... hahahaha... I don't like to use Arik anymore since I've used it before in my other fic... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL, I can't think of a name for him...wait what is his real name anyways? Maybe you can call him Amaj like the boy in Kaew Tah Pee...lol I just re-watched that recently or call him Anothai, which was Tik's name in Luerd Kattiya lol.

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Thanks for your update.

I am so happy to know that aff didn't lose her and aum's baby(or babies).
Ann was a little bad lying to Aum.
But I know that 's like a punishment from Ann to Aum.

Ken is Aff's brother?
And I don't think Ken will be Rita's fiance,
Ann's parent break up him and Ann, I think it's no possible.

Hope our writer can update soon. :wub: :yahoo: :clap: