Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

lilypha

sarNie Adult
though it is a bit crazy to switch couples, it is best if no one die and have a happy ending as JLR and SB...hahahah

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
waaaiiit!

aff will die while giving birth! making aum a single father. then, he meats aff's younger sister. he'll fall in love with her but she'll hate him and the baby for being the cause of her sis's death. but eventually, she'll fall for him too.

and of course, anne will end up with ken and they'll have babies!!! like funfun mentioned in the previous page. hahaha!!!

aum-aff fans are gonna kill me!!! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
waaaiiit!

aff will die while giving birth! making aum a single father. then, he meats aff's younger sister. he'll fall in love with her but she'll hate him and the baby for being the cause of her sis's death. but eventually, she'll fall for him too.

and of course, anne will end up with ken and they'll have babies!!! like funfun mentioned in the previous page. hahaha!!!

aum-aff fans are gonna kill me!!! :lol:
and I'm one of those aum-aff fans who's gonna kill you! joke lang po, ate... peace tayo! :loool:

**spoilers for the next chapter**

-Ann and Aff's meeting
-Ken would finally see his biological mother and he would find out why his mother left him when he was a kid.

I might not be able to update this weekend coz I have exams next week...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO study first then *cough lust for aum and rome again cough* gawd, that was a long cough... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
they can't be your study buddies! they are my tutors... they'll be giving me tutorial lessons for anatomy... with demonstrations! :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: nooooooo......ahhhh my innocent eyes, tainted now....you can have rome, while i have aum then...then we can switch, then keep switching ahahahhaa

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aawwww... i thought there was an update! oh well... maybe by the time i come back? hehe... merry christmas everyone!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 14

Ann, together with Rita, hurriedly went to the hospital the moment she learned Aum got into an accident. Tears started to flow from Ann's eyes when she step foot in the hospital. Thoughts about her husband being dead lingered on her mind. She didn't know what to do if her husband leaves her.

"Do you have a patient here by the name of Aum Atichart? He got into a car accident. We were informed he was taken to this hospital." Rita asked the nurse on the information desk of the hospital. She looked into the computer and typed Aum's name.

"Mr. Aum Atichart is currently in the ICU, Ma'am." The nurse told her. Rita thanked the woman and told her sister where Aum was. Although Ann felt so weak, she managed to stand up and decided to see her husband now. Thank God he's alive! , Ann thought to herself. Ann's heart was pounding wildly as she entered the special room. She told herself she was brave enough to see her husband now, no matter what his condition is. When Ann entered the room, she saw a man lying steadily on the bed. His head was covered with bandage and he wore a cast on his right leg. Different kinds of tubes were on him, each leading to a particular machine. Ann could barely recognize her husband's face since it was full of bruises and was quite swollen. She moved forward so she can get closer to Aum. Ann gently held Aum's hand and tears began to fill up her eyes once again.

"Aum… Please wake up soon…" She gently whispered but there was no response. Ann hasn't talked to the doctor yet so she wasn't sure how bad Aum's condition was. After a couple of minutes, Rita entered the room as well. She whispered to her sister that the doctor wants to talk to her right now. Before going out, Ann planted a gentle kiss on Aum's forehead.

"You must be Mrs. Atichart. Please take a seat." The doctor said as Ann entered his clinic.

"Tell me about my husband's condition, Doctor." Ann said, almost pleading. Before entering the doctor's clinic, she prepared herself for any bad news she was about to face. The doctor looked up to her, his face looked so unpredictable. She was unsure if she was about to hear a good news or a bad one.

"Your husband suffered a severe brain injury. There is a chance that he might suffer from amnesia or worst, he might not be able to wake up anymore." The doctor told her sadly. Ann had a hard time to digest the information. She sat there motionless for a minute and her face suddenly became pale.

"Don't lose hope, Ma'am. We'll do everything we can for your husband. And never underestimate the power of prayers, it will be a great help. " The doctor encouraged her. Ann looked up at him and gave a weak smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ann walked out in the doctor's clinic with an ounce of hope and a ton of doubts and fears in mind. What if Aum really lost his memory? Would he still remember me? Do we have to start all over again? What if he won't love me again? What if he doesn't…. wake up anymore? , Ann asked herself even though she knew she won't be able to answer it. She wanted to weep and ask God why is He doing all of these to her. First, she can't conceive a child and now, her husband in a state of coma? She wondered why God was so mad at her that He was giving her challenges that she can't face, challenges that she was too weak to face.

As Ann was heading her way back to the ICU, she suddenly heard someone screaming.

"I want to see him!!! I want to see him now!!!" The woman screamed. Curiously, Ann took a peak since the door was slightly opened. The woman was truly hysterical. She was trying to remove everything that was inserted on the different parts of her body. She tried to stand up but the nurses were forcing her back to bed.

"I WANT TO SEE HIM NOW!!!" She screamed. Ann heard everything. She wondered what happened to this woman. She looked young and without her bruises, she'll surely be beautiful.

"Excuse me, but can I know what happened to the woman in that room?" Ann asked one of the nurses who came from the room.

"She got into a car accident, Ma'am." The nurse answered promptly and went back to do her work. Car accident too. Like Aum. , she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ann didn't have any sleep since she stayed up all night to watch over Aum, hoping that he'll wake up. But he didn't, not even a single muscle moved. Aum's mother took her turn to watch over Aum so Ann could go home to freshen up and get some rest as well. When Ann stepped out from the ICU, a nurse came towards her, carrying Aum's stuff.

"Ma'am, these are Mr. Atichart's things." The nurse handed her down a bag.

"And Ms. Taksaorn's things are also in there." The nurse announced.

"Ms. Taksaorn? I don't know who Ms. Taksaorn is." Ann told her, confused. She opened the bag and saw Aum's things and a couple of women's stuff as well.

"Ms. Taksaorn was in the car with Mr. Atichart, Ma'am." The nurse explained. Ann was thinking deeply. Who could be this Ms. Taksaorn? And why is she with Aum? Ann thanked the nurse and took a seat on the lobby of the hospital. Out of curiosity, Ann opened the bag and searched among Ms. Taksaorn's things. She found a woman's wallet and when she opened it, shock, followed by intense anger came to her. She saw a picture of a woman and Aum, kissing and looking so happy! Ann immediately recognized the face of the woman. It was the hysterical lady that she saw last night! Ann searched more things inside the bag and found a small red box. Ann took it out and opened it. It was a beautiful diamond ring. Ann took it out from the box to have a closer look. Ann saw names that were beautifully carved on the inside of the ring, Aum & Aff. Those evidences proved that Aum was really cheating on her. She wanted to cry but it seems like her anger was preventing her to.

Ann immediately stood up and headed straight to the woman's room. Before she entered the room, she tried to calm herself first. When she opened the door, she saw the hysterical woman from last night sitting on her bed, staring blankly on air.

"Who are you?" Aff asked the woman who just entered her room; she was glaring at Aff as if she had done something wrong. Ann was trying her best not to hurt this… home wrecker who was in front of her.

"How much do you need?" Ann asked her bitterly. Aff was confused; she didn't know who is this woman and what is she talking about.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about..."

"How much do you need to stay away from my husband?!" Ann burst with anger. She wanted to slap Aff's face or better yet kill her with her own 2 hands but it seems like something was stopping her to do it.

"Husband? I don't even know your husband, Ma'am." Aff blurted out and she was about to tear up.

"You don't know who Aum Atichart is?" Ann said coolly and chuckled. Aff was shocked! Now, she finally knew that she was just Aum's mistress.

"Name your price, you gold-digging slut!" Ann shouted at her. Tears started to roll down Aff's cheeks. She doesn't all the money in the world; all she wants was to stay with Aum.

"I don't need your money, Ma'am…"

"1 million Baht?"

"I said I don't need your money!"

"2 million?" Ann doubled her first offer. Aff shook her head. She won't accept anything from Aum's wife, not even a single dime. Ann wrote a cheque of 5 million Baht and threw it on Aff's face.

"Don't bother us again, slut. And the truth is, Aum didn't really love you. You were just his toy. He's not just brave enough to tell you that he's sick and tired of you now! He wants you out of his life! " Ann told her angrily and turned her direction towards the door. Aff took the cheque and tore it into pieces. Her pride was tarnished into a million pieces by this woman; she didn't want to believe what this woman told her. She knew Aum loves her and she loves him as well. Aff wanted to see Aum right now but she was just too weak to move.

When Ann stepped out from Aff's room, she suddenly felt weak and her vision turned blurry. Anger, anguish and more unpleasant and unexplainable emotions started to collide on her feeble body. In the middle of the hospital's hallway, Ann passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where are you going, Narin?" Narin's older brother asked her.

"I got a call from a hospital in Bangkok. P'Aff got into a car accident. I have to see her now." Narin told her brother and grabbed her hand bag.

"I'm coming with you."

"Stay with Ma, P'Ken." Narin insisted.

"Ma is going to be fine and besides, she has nurses to watch over her." Ken explained. His younger sister finally agreed and both of them headed for Bangkok.

---TBC---

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg... ane found out bout aff n aum,.. its not aff;s fault.. its actully
nobodys fault.. i feel so sorry for anne and aff.. they both are
going through pain cuz of one guy

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
eeek! anne's mad at aff. but why? she should be happy instead! so she can go back to ken! nyahaha!!!
she loves aum... that's why... ^_^

ann and aff found out....GASP...and ken's coming to bangkok ahhhhhhhhh
yeah... ken is going to the hospita... he might see ann there... :rolleyes:

omg... ane found out bout aff n aum,.. its not aff;s fault.. its actully
nobodys fault.. i feel so sorry for anne and aff.. they both are
going through pain cuz of one guy
ur right... it's nobody's fault... -_- ann and aff fighting over aum... I should get into the picture too so it will be ann, aff and DONNA fighting over aum... aum would choose me for sure... :loool:

the next chapter would probably take place 5 years after the accident... everyone would change especially Aff... and also Ann, of course... but Aff's personality would really change... ^_^