Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ken and ann made love to each other... wow ann was arranged to marry to aum..
thanks.. keep on coming

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
chapter 9 part B is up! just go back to the post where I posted the 1st part... :lol:
enjoy! ^_^

**EDIT**
silly me! I forgot to add the scene where Ken woke up.... :lol: I'll just add that up on the next chapter... ^_^

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... aff doesn't know aum is married... guess what will she do if she found out ann is the wife...

can't wait to know what happen next... please update soon... :)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
whaat?!? that's all??? you really like torturing us! haha...
hmmm... "the meeting went well..." hahah... more like "the sex went well" hahaha...
well... it's only fair that both aum and ann slept with someone else... they'll divorce for sure! and ann and ken will live happily ever after! hurrah!

pze

sarNie Adult
for some reason i had the aff knew aum was married running in my mind....im waiting to see her expression now....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know...i thought aff knew that aum was married...OMG...i can't wait for their reaction...i can't believe that she answered the phone either lol....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh my... aff doesn't know aum is married... guess what will she do if she found out ann is the wife...

can't wait to know what happen next... please update soon... :)

for some reason i had the aff knew aum was married running in my mind....im waiting to see her expression now....

i know...i thought aff knew that aum was married...OMG...i can't wait for their reaction...i can't believe that she answered the phone either lol....
aum didn't want to tell aff that he was married in the first place... as for aff, like I said before, she's quite stupid that she didn't even thought if aum is married or not... :loool:

whaat?!? that's all??? you really like torturing us! haha...
hmmm... "the meeting went well..." hahah... more like "the sex went well" hahaha...
well... it's only fair that both aum and ann slept with someone else... they'll divorce for sure! and ann and ken will live happily ever after! hurrah!
:lol: divorce? I don't know... we'll see...

that chapter could've been longer if I added up the part where Ken woke up... :lol:

my 2nd sem starts today!! too lazy to go back to school... <_<

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol it's quite funny that aff doesn't know that...so does that mean that aum takes off his wedding band when he goes visits her....hmmm ann hasn't told ken that she is married or that she's married to aum...but shouldn't he know that since he's her business partner and plus he's rich????

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ yes.. no wedding bands if he's with aff... ken knew that ann is already married but he doesn't know who her husband is... ^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
wow, i miss that part where aff didn't know that aum was married.... well everything happen for a reason... while aum made love to aff.... ann make love to ken.. hehe... trade off.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah... trade off... :lol:

stay tuned for the next chapter!

the detective already found the person that Ken is looking for... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 10

"Hello? Aum? Hello? Are you there?" Ann almost yelled at the phone since she was having a hard time in hearing the other person on the line. She parted her cell phone from her ear to see what the problem was. There was no more battery.

"Just great! My phone ran out of battery." Ann complained. She threw her cell phone in the bed and hurriedly went to the bathroom for nice warm bubble bath. When she was about to talk to her husband, her cell phone's battery just drained.

Meanwhile, back in Thailand, Aff placed Aum's cell phone back on the table and climbed back in bed. She rested her head on her partner's hard chest and inhaled his manly scent. Although asleep, Aum still held Aff on his arms so tight.

"Aff…"Aum whispered, sounding very sleepy. Aff lifted her head up to see if he was awake but he was not. Aum was sleep talking and was also dreaming about the baby maker. Aff had cast an unknown spell to Aum that even in his dreams; she's the only one he thinks of. Hearing Aum whisper her name in his sleep, made Aff chuckle. She rested her head back on his naked chest and embraced him tightly. It was quite hard going back to sleep now as questions started to linger on her mind. Ann, who is this Ann? Who is she in Aum's life? , Aff questioned herself. The moment she saw that a female's name appearing on Aum's cell phone, a pang of jealousy suddenly struck her. She was unsure if she has the right to be jealous but she can't stop herself from doing it so.

Aff once again lifter her head up and stared at Aum's face. His hair was disheveled but still he looks so damn handsome. She gently stroked his beautifully chiseled jaw and his almost perfect red lips with her slender fingers. Aum, please tell me who Ann is in your life., Aff thought to herself. She needed to know who Ann is in this man's life. If she was indeed an important person in his life, someone as important as a wife on a man's life, she would stop herself from falling in love with him. But will she be able to control this kind of feeling when her heart yearns for Aum's affection and love?

---------------------------------------------------

Ken woke up with a terrible headache. He opened his eyes, hoping to see Ann beside him but she was not there anymore. Ken grabbed the alarm clock on his bed side table and saw that it was already 9:00 in the morning.

"Oh crap!" He cursed while pushing the quilt that was covering him. He hurriedly went to his dressing room and grabbed something to wear. Wanting to see Ann as soon as possible, he stormed out of his room immediately, not even bothering to comb his hair. As he was heading downstairs and is about to grab his car keys, his butler stopped him.

"Good morning, Khun Ken. You have a visitor waiting in the study room." His butler informed him.

"I'm busy! I won't be able to entertain him now!" Ken shouted as he hurriedly open the large doors of his mansion.

"Khun Ken, he is the detective you hired. They already had some information about your mother's whereabouts." His butler told him calmly. Ken, who was already holding the doorknob, stopped and looked back with eyes wide opened. After years and years of searching, they finally knew where his biological mother was!

---------------------------------------------------------

Aff woke up earlier than Aum so she decided to cook breakfast for him. As she was cooking, she was surprised when suddenly felt someone hugging her on her waist and planting little kisses on the back of her neck.

"Good morning, my Aff…" He whispered sexily on her ear and started to kiss her down her neck. Aff whimpered as he was planting little kisses on her sensitive skin. Aum chuckled.

"You're very responsive… I like that…" He whispered again and kissed Aff on her cheek. Aff smiled, thinking that Aum is being romantic towards her. I wonder if he's also like that towards his wife…. Aff questioned herself again and her beautiful smile suddenly faded away.

"Aum, go to the dining room and wait for your breakfast." She said calmly but Aum refused to.

"But I want you for my breakfast, baby…" He sexily whispered again. His sexy whispers were so hard too resist. Those whispers he does makes Aff shiver for desire. Oh God, what have he done to her! Aff turned off the stove and turned around so she was facing Aum. She felt even hotter when she saw that Aum was only wearing a pair of boxers. Absentmindedly, she placed her hand on his chest and started to fondle it. Aum's aggressive lips immediately caught hers and they kissed lustfully. Their tongues danced together with the rhythm of their heated bodies. Aum scooped Aff off the ground and they made their way towards the couch. The bedroom was too far for Aum so he decided to just take Aff on the couch. Their clothes immediately flew and landed on the living room floor. After several nights of making love, Aum already knew what Aff wanted. He caressed and ran his tongue on her sensitive parts until Aff moaned in so much pleasure. And when he felt she was ready, he entered her slowly at first and when she's accustomed to his size, his pace started to quicken. They made love until both of them were tired and can't go on anymore. Although drenched in sweat and looks very haggard, Aum still find his new lover beautiful. She was sleeping with Aum's arms around her.

"I love you…" Aum whispered to her ear. He was indeed in love with Aff. At first, he thought it was only lust but now, he knew it was love that he is feeling towards her. Unknown to Aum, Aff was still awake and heard what he just said. Is it right for him to love me? , Aff questioned herself once again. Her question would be kept unanswered for now.

---TBC---

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... aum love her.... but it's not right for him to do... at least if he want to be with aff... he should at least tell ann and maybe divorce her... now making aff the bad person... sigh...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg! it's so hot in here! hahaha... really now, they're pretty lustful!
I wasn't suppose to put a willing in this chapter but I got bored so decided to put in one... :lol:

oh my... aum love her.... but it's not right for him to do... at least if he want to be with aff... he should at least tell ann and maybe divorce her... now making aff the bad person... sigh...
yes... aff is like the bad person here... :(

can aum fall in love that quick???
actually, aum was already having feelings towards aff the very first time he laid his eyes on her...like love at first sight...and as he was making love to her,he only thought that he was only lusting towards her but he didn't know that he was falling in love with her... Just like Edward in Twilight. At first, he thought he was only craving for Bella's blood but the truth is, he was starting to fall in love with her... :wub: