Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh.. i read before this story.. if i'm not mistaken.. it's chun and ella inside that story right.. haha.. but anyway.. i quite forgotten that story so can't wait for your updates...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh.. i read before this story.. if i'm not mistaken.. it's chun and ella inside that story right.. haha.. but anyway.. i quite forgotten that story so can't wait for your updates...
really? I haven't wrote a fanfic with this kind of storyline before... :lol: maybe they just have the same title... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 1

Aff Taksaorn was sitting beside her mother’s hospital bed, trying to figure out whom she will run to during this time of need. Her mother was diagnosed with a serious heart ailment and she needs to undergo a surgery. The surgery requires a large amount of money and Aff didn’t know where to get it. Few weeks ago, Aff was laid off from the factory she was working. Due to the unavoidable circumstances, the factory decided to lay off some of their workers and unfortunately, Aff was one of them. Being the breadwinner of the family, Aff was the only who is supporting her mother and her younger sister.

“P’Aff, I’ll watch over Ma first. You can go home now.” Aff’s younger sister, Narin whispered. Narin, who was younger than Aff for 4 years, was supposed to be a college student by now but since they are not financially stable, she decided not to continue her studies anymore. She wanted to help her sister in earning money but looking for a job nowadays is very tough.

Aff nodded and stood up. Dark circles underneath her eyes were noticeable. Her countless problems in life were depriving her of a good night sleep. Every night, she would worry on how will they be able to pay their debts since both of them doesn’t have a stable job and most importantly, where would she get a large amount of money for her mother’s surgery?

“Get some sleep, P’Aff.” Her sister reminded her. Aff gave her a weak smile and kissed her mother’s forehead before she left. While she was walking a home, she suddenly remembered her friend; Duan whom she heard has been doing well now. Maybe she will be able to lend me some money, Aff thought. She hurriedly went home, took a quick shower and decided to find her friend.

Looking for Duan wasn’t hard at all since she was still living on the same place as before. Duan was very happy to see Aff again and welcomed her with open arms. Aff was surprised when she saw her friend. Duan was pregnant but she never told Aff that she was married.

“It’s been a long time, Aff! How are you?” Duan asked her as they were about to take a seat on the couch. Duan offered her some drink but she refused, telling her that she’s in a hurry.

“I’m fine…” Aff lied but her friend instantly noticed it.

“You’re not fine. I know you have a problem.” Duan told her. Aff looked at her and paused.

“Come on, tell me it. Maybe I can help you with that.” Her friend told her as she gently caressed her hand. Aff took a deep breath before answering.

“Can you lend me some money? Ma is in the hospital right now. We have lots of things to pay for. I just recently lost my job and I’ve been having a hard time looking for a new one.” Aff explained it to her friend.

“How much do you need?” Without hesitation, Duan agreed to lend her some money. Aff told her the amount that she needed.

“Are you sure this is enough?” Duan asked her as she handed her the money. Aff nodded.

“Yes. It’s enough. You’re husband might get mad if you’ll lend me too much money.” Aff told her. Duan looked at her and began laughing.

“I’m not yet married, sweetie!” Her pregnant friend boasted. Aff looked at her quizzically.

“But you’re pregnant…” Aff was confused. Maybe her boyfriend got her pregnant, she thought.

“Oh? This? This is what I do for a living.” Duan spoke as she was caressing her round tummy. Her tone of voice sounded like it was the most common job there is.

“You mean, that’s your job?” Aff asked her, now being more and more confused. Duan nodded in response.

“This kind of job is lucrative and very easy to do. You get pregnant and after giving birth, the couple you made a contract with will take the baby and will give you a huge amount of money. As simple as that.” Duan explained it to her. She examined Aff very carefully before she added some things.

“You know, I think you’ll do well in this baby-making business. You’re beautiful and young. I bet many would ask for your service.” Duan offered but Aff instantly refused.

“I… don’t think I can do it.” Aff replied but on the back of her mind, she’s been thinking about the amount of money she would receive if she’ll do this job. It is enough for her mother’s hospital fees and she will be able to send her sister to school again.

“I better leave now. Thank you again. I’ll pay once I had a job.” Aff told her friend. They said their goodbyes but before Aff left, Duan reminded her again.

“Aff, think about it carefully. Just approach me if you change your mind.” Aff looked back and gave an uneasy smile. Duan made her think again. A job that pays you a huge amount of money but your reputation as a woman is at stake. It was very hard decision to make.

---TBC---

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
hi,donna,i'm a silent reader.But this fanfic is super interesting.I've been read one in chinese, quite similar. But girl is adopted by the family and her younger brother is secretly in love with her. She need to pay the medical fee for her mom and school fee for the brother so she has to sell her to the guy to get prego. But the guy was tricked by his gf who r a evil slut. later he found out she's not a good girl so decided to live with the main girl...
i hope aff can be with Aum, and Ken will appear for Ann. haha...enjoy reading ur fanfic, keep going~~~ :D
of coz i'm waiting for the baby making scene :ph34r:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so is aff going to get pregnant with aum or going to be like a surrogate to them???? and all of this to help her mother and sister..awwww

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so is aff going to get pregnant with aum or going to be like a surrogate to them???? and all of this to help her mother and sister..awwww
she's going to get pregnant with aum... :lol: I don't know if you can call aff a surrogate mother here... coz from what I know, the term is only applied when the child is conceived through artificial insemination or something... :lol: aum and aff will be doing it the natural way... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i see thanks for clarifying it for me :D i wonder what they would call their child...would aff and aum name the child or would aum and ann...lol i'm already thinking ahead ahhaha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
cool.. my guess was right then!! Pretty interesting so far..... do continue. :D

pze

sarNie Adult
this is interesting donna keep it coming.....

cant wait for more......i had taught that aff was gonna be having the baby.......

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I prefer both girl or boy, any produce of ateam... it is ok donna, I have field trip to do also within this week, so I dont mind to wait... I m waiting for the baby making scene... I kidda picture that ken is rich childhood friend or love interest of aff who loses touch for some sort of reason (like in Jai Rao) and he came back for aff later on and then falls for griefstucken ann...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

“Good morning, love.” Aum purred while lying on the bed, pulling Ann closer to him. Ann lifted her head and gave him a weak smile. Aum examined Ann’s face and saw that her eyes were puffy and red, indicating that she’s been crying again last night.

A week had passed since the couple found out that they don’t have the chance to have a child together. Ever since Ann was aware of her condition, she’d cry silently at night, not wanting Aum to notice it. But Aum not noticing it is inevitable. Every morning, Ann would have red puffy eyes and whenever Aum sees her like that, it definitely breaks his heart.

“Aum, have you called her yet?” Ann asked him with a sleepy tone of voice. Her head was resting on his chest. Aum already knew who Ann was referring to. Aum pulled Ann even closer to him until her wonderful fragrant lingered to his nostrils.

“Don’t think about that too much…” He whispered worriedly to her. Ann lifted her head up again and came face to face with Aum.

“If you don’t want to call her, I’ll be the one to arrange things then…” Ann told him coldly. Aum sighed before answering her. He doesn’t want his wife to fix these crucial things for him.

“Okay… I’ll call her later then…” Aum told her sweetly as he gently caressed her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After undergoing more tests, the doctor concluded that Aff’s mother needed to have the surgery as soon as possible. If her heart condition is not treated soon, she may not be able to go on with life anymore.

“We don’t have enough money for it… Just let me die so I won’t be a burden for both you…” Her mother told them weakly. Narin’s tears started to flow while holding her mother’s hand. Aff, on the other hand, was forcing herself not to cry. She didn’t want her mother to see her crying.

“Don’t say that, Ma! You were never and will never be a burden for us!” Narin blurted out as river of tears continued to flow from her eyes.

“Ma, everything will be fine. You’ll undergo the surgery once I have the money.” Aff told her mother softly and tightly held her other hand. Narin’s tears eventually stopped as she looked at her sister with puzzlement.

When their mother finally fell asleep, the sisters had a little talk.

“P’Aff, where will you get the money?” Narin asked her; curious on how will her sister get a large amount of money in a short period of time.

“I found a new job. It will pay me big and that will be enough for Ma’s surgery and for your studies.” Aff answered her plainly.

“What kind of job is that, P’Aff?” Narin questioned her. Aff didn’t know how to explain the job to her sister. Instead, she decided to lie to her.

“The same as my job before but this time, I’ll be working abroad.” Aff lied to her sister. She didn’t want to tell her the real job she’s doing. She will surely not approve it.

“You mean, you’ll leave me? You’ll leave us?” Narin asked her again with a worried tone of voice. Aff gently nodded.

“I have to. I’m doing it for you and Ma.” Aff told her wearily. Before Narin could protest, Aff stood up. She didn’t say another word to her sister. Aff searched for a payphone booth to call her friend, Duan.

After so many nights of thinking, Aff finally decided to accept the job she was offered to.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Aum was reading some of the reports that was sent to him when he heard a soft knock on his door.

“Come in.” Aum responded to the knock. The door slowly opened and his secretary came in.

“Khun Aum, someone is looking for you.” She said politely. Aum lifted his head up and looked at his secretary.

“Who is it?” Aum asked her.

“She said her name is Khun Tida. She told me she was your old friend.” His secretary answered. Finally, she came, Aum thought.

“Let her in and kindly bring us coffee.” Aum instructed. His secretary nodded and made her way towards the door. She told the lady that Aum wanted to speak to her now. Tida walked in to Aum’s office. She was dressed in a neatly tailored business suit and her hair was pulled up into a bun.

“Good afternoon, Khun Aum.” She greeted Aum sweetly. Aum gave her a warm smile.

“Please take a seat.” Aum offered her a seat. After a few minutes, their coffee arrived. Aum instructed his secretary not to disturb them for the matters they are going to talk about are very important. When his secretary finally left, their conversation began.

“You finally need my help, Khun Aum?” Tida asked politely. Aum nodded as a response.

“I need to meet the babymaker as soon as possible.”

---TBC---