Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm happy Chakrit now knows about the 5 years years that he missed out on the lives of his daughter and Ann.. I hope Ann heals somehow!!!! :(

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER THIRTY

Chakrit’s POV

It’s been one month… exactly since the day I found out that Ann had leukemia. One moth, meaning, that there is only one more month left. Only one more month until Ann… I didn’t

want to think about the rest. I didn’t have time to think about the other things. I need to concentrate on how to get help for Ann. It’s so strange, it’s been one month, and it’s just

impossible. I even went on newspapers and TV-shows, announcing that I really need this help. Yet, no one showed up. Why is this happening? Usually, when I ask for help, I get it

within a few seconds. Yet, why is this so hard? Is it that hard to donate something that will save someone’s life?

Nattra and I aren’t suitable for her, our bone marrows would not work with hers. Of course, Ann doesn’t have any other relatives that are currently on the face of the planet. If Ann

were to be put on the waiting list, it will take so long. I really don’t understand why all of this is happening.

“Excuse me, but do you know which room Ann is in?” My footsteps stopped as I heard the familiar name. I turned to find a young man, no older than me, standing by the counter. He

looked vaguely familiar, like I had seen him somewhere.

“I’m sorry… but…” The little nurse blushed as she looked confused. Torn between whether she should tell the man or not.

“Please, this is an emergency.” The man’s voice was pleading.

“Excuse me.” I said as I stepped by the man. “Why do you need to see Ann?” Surprisingly, when the man turned around, he gasped just a little. His eyes were wide open as he looked

at me. I’m used to people looking at me like this but he had another meaning, hidden, unable to be seen by me.

“Excuse me… but, do I know you? I’m sorry, I have a bad memory.” I added the last part in since I didn’t want to be mean.

“Oh… It’s me, Rome Patta. Don’t you remember me?” His voice was cunning as he eyed me. This Rome Patta did not sound like good news.

“I’m sorry but… anyways. Why are you looking for Ann?” I asked him.

“Oh, I’m a good friend of hers, and was yours.” If I wasn’t mistaken, I thought I saw him smirk. “I heard she is really sick right now. So I came to visit. Would you take me to her?”

And I did, I decided that it was better for Ann to see him. Then she can tell me more about him since I don’t remember him, maybe he was part of the memory that I lost. When the

two of us walked into Ann’s hospital room, her face immediately lit up. She smiled happily at Rome, making me just a tiny bit jealous.

“Oh my God Rome! I haven’t seen you in such a long time it’s ridiculous!” Ann hugged Rome as she said.

“I know, I’m so sorry, work got me all tied up.” He smiled at her as well. I, stood by the door, like a dumfounded idiot. “How are you feeling?” Rome looked Ann up and down.

“I’m okay now. Don’t worry; I’ll get better in no time.” Rome still didn’t look too happy about it. I couldn’t blame him, no matter what Ann said, it wasn’t true. I bet she felt terrible

inside.

“Hey, you two can talk.” I said when I suddenly thought of an idea. Since someone close was here with Ann. ” Ann waved bye to me and I did so back. I'm still a bit insecure since I

didn’t remember this guy, but Ann does. And they seem like good friends.

Ann’s POV

Rome has left for a while already. He seemed great even though he asked many questions. One question that I assured him was that I was happy with Chakrit; happier than I could

ever be. Even though he insisted that me staying with him isn’t the best idea, he agreed at the end without a choice. I told him I loved Chakrit a lot and that I was sorry to Rome.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay you update :D awww rome decided to leave...kind of sad....ooo i sense chakrit was sort of jealous..heehee

aww does this mean the next update is the conclusion

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the epilogue yes it is, now i can focus on foolish love and another fic

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's great.... rome gave up on ann... but now i know he's actually a good guy...

hope ann will be heal at the next chapter which is the last one right...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

It’s been a over a month now since the day I found out i had leukemia , the Doctor gave permission to discharge me

from the hospital, I wanted to be a home with person i loved most, Nattra and...........Chakrit. Since then,

I’m trying to forget and live my life to the fullest.

Yes, we are now officially engaged. After so many years, we are finally engaged. But, Chakrit still has not gotten back his memories.

He’s tried many things, seeing the doctors and taking prescriptions of different medicine. Even so, I still love him and know

that he loves me as well. They were memories, important ones, but we can always create new ones. There is no point to

look for something that has already passed on. There is no point to ponder on something sad when you have something great

right in front of you.

After putting Nattra to a nap, Chakrit and I , the two of us went out to the back and watched the oceans view , me in his arms that I loved.

Flashback

I sat patiently by the fountain, the cold water sprinkled everywhere, casting a magical feeling. The light snow tickles

my skin as it landed. It wasn’t cold, it felt refreshing. Smiling, I waited for Chakrit. He told me to wait for him here, and that he will

be back in just a few minutes. I took a deep breath, taking in the fresh air. Suddenly, I heard a loud ‘BOOM.’

As my eyes fluttered open, they grew in surprise and awe at the beautiful site. Up, in the dark night, hovering over

the starts were the words ‘Will you marry me, Ann Thongprasom.” I laughed, out loud to myself, it was beautiful,

and never did I imagine it to be this great. The feeling, the rush of happiness that filled my heart that second was

better than any other feeling in the world. I felt loved.

“Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?” From the back, Chakrit soothing voice echoed,

touching my ear, tinkling it. I smiled.

“Yes, yes, of course!” The words flew out, it fitted perfect with my mouth and the time. Everything was so perfect,

just like the diamond ring Chakrit placed on my ring finger.

Everything was perfect. I have found my greatest happiness.

End of Flashback

It was spring time and the roses were so beautiful, the fragrant smell was amazing, and the view of the ocean was incredible.

Ann never seen a beautiful spring like this one, when she was there 5 years ago. The mansion and the surrounding were more

beautiful then ever before. She was happy but she knew it wouldn't last forever. The sun was going to set soon and she told

him that she wants to watch the sunset with him. He agreed with her.

I had everything I ever wished for in my life. . This is more than enough for me.

I have my entire world right here with me.

Everything that mattered in this world currently is with me and I am content.

Placing a soft kiss on my forehead Chakrit said, “I love you so much.” he held her close and he embrace her,

she closed her eyes, took a whimp of his scent so that it could be with her forever and took in her final

breath of air and her heart stop beating.

Ann had past away. He thought she had fallen asleep, but he then realized she was gone. Her heart wasn't

beating any longer and she was no longer breathing. He then started to sob in pain. The girl he loved left him.

And she will never return to him ever again. How hurtful it was to see the person you love die in your arms like that.

He sat there and weep as his beloved wife lay their still in his arms.

THE END

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
omg.... :(

Ann is dead!!

Atleast they were together at the end..... at least loose ends were tied up. :(

Someone pass me a tissue........

so sad.... poor nattra.. poor chakrit.........

Thanks for the good story, girl.... sighh