Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

I sat quietly in the car while Chakrit drove beside me. We haven’t spoken to each other since we decided we decided to pick Nattra up.

My heart is beating as if wanting to jump out of my chest. I can feel myself burning up, I don’t know what to expect. What would I do if Chakrit

run out on us? What would I do, what would I say to Nattra? But I have a feeling that Chakrit won’t do that, he would stay with us… right?

“We’re here.” I didn’t even notice that we have already arrived before Nattra’s friend’s house. I smiled as I walked out of the car and knocked

on the front door. It immediately swung open and my daughter smiled happily with her pink dress and fluffy top.

“MOMMY!” Nattra yelled out happily and hugged me while I hugged her back. I missed her; I haven’t seen her for a few days already.

I didn’t even realize how much I miss her until she’s here right now.

“What took you so long Nattra?” Nattra pulled away and asked me.

“Mommy was a bit busy.” Nattra didn’t say anything but just smiled at me. Then she turned towards the car behind me and l

ooked confused. I turned to see Chakrit standing stiffly beside the car. When did he get out?

“Who is that Nattra? Nattra doesn’t know him.” I said as she let go of me and started to walk towards Chakrit. I pulled on her hand so that she

won’t run towards him. I didn’t want her to scare him away from our lives again.

“That’s Mommy’s friend, his name is Chakrit .” I tried to smile at Chakrit and Nattra. But Chakrit just stared at Nattra blankly;

he didn’t look surprise, frightened, or happy. He just had a neutral look plastered to his face. An awkward silence filled the space between

the three of us. For a second, I felt that Nattra and Chakrit will suddenly both disappear. I felt that if I reached out to either one of them,

they would immediately disappear. That’s why I let go of Nattra. She turned to look at me in confusion. I didn’t know what to say. I looked from

her to Chakrit who still looked at Nattra without blinking. I wonder what he’s thinking.

“Uncle Chakrit?” Nattra’s sudden words startled me.

CHAKRIT’S POV

I watched quietly as I saw Ann lead a little girl around five towards me. She was very cute; I can already tell that she is a

very good girl. She was dressed in a little pink skirt with a fluffy white top. Her curly hair was brought up a little ponytails.

Was she really my daughter? Can she really be my daughter? If she really is, what am I going to do? I was in a bundle of a mess.

I could see Ann in the corner of my eyes. She looked really uncomfortable, she wasn’t holding onto Nattra anymore. Instead she was

staring at me as if I am going to run away any minute. I’m seriously considering turning around right now. But how can I leave them?

I hold the responsibility of taking care of them, right?

“Uncle Chakrit?” I turned back towards Nattra who supposedly, is my daughter. I sighed and smiled at her.

“HI!” Nattra immediately jumped up to me and gave me hug. I was really stunned and at first I tried to pry her off but she

clung to me. So I gave up; didn’t dislike her, she was actually really cute. But I was just really surprised. “My name is Nattra Thongprasom,

nice to meet you Uncle Chakrit!”

I didn’t know what to do so I lifted my head to see Ann looking worriedly at me. She was probably afraid that I might

push Nattra off, which I considered. But I’m not that mean. So instead, I smiled at her and awkwardly patted her on the head.

She lifted her head to smile brightly at me. I don’t know why, but it warmed me up.

“Hi, Nattra right? I’m Chakrit as you probably should now.” I smiled.

Ann seemed tense but she loosened up as we arrived at the restaurant. She took Nattra’s hand as we walked in,

as if afraid to loose her. Nattra was holding my hand with her free hand. Other people must be thinking that we are a family

of three; which we are, but just not really since we never really decided on that.

“So, what do you ladies what to eat?” I said as I skimmed through the menu.

“Wow! These food are expensive!” Nattra said as her face lit up. “These all look so good. Mom, want to pick for Nattra?”

“Ummm, how about I eat fish, you like seafood right?” Ann said as she almost had motherly glow surround her as she smiled

at Nattra who nodded in agreement.

We ordered our food and it soon arrived and Nattra was the first to dig in happily. I could tell that Ann didn’t feel comfortable letting

me pay for everything. But I assured her that it was okay. And I probably deserved to pay. The food was delicious and Nattra patted

her stomach happily and stated that she was very full. I smiled as Ann said that she should act more like a lady. We actually felt like a family,

at least to me.

“Where do you guys want to go now?” I asked as we walked out of the restaurant with Nattra practically clinging onto me, she said she liked me a lot.

“I think… we should go home.” Ann said as she took a quick at Nattra who immediately started to sob.

“But, Nattra wants to stay with Uncle Chakrit.” Nattra said as tears gathered in her big eyes. It is really hard to imagine that this is

my child. But, there was a chance that she wasn’t, but I highly doubt.

“Nattra…”

“It’s okay. We can go to the amusement park if you want to.” I suggested.

“NO.” Ann was practically screaming at me. She had a fearful expression; I didn’t understand why she opposed so much

of me being with Nattra. She should be happy that I’m spending time with them since I am part of their family.

“I’m sorry. I’ve overreacted. Just let me take Nattra home for today. Nattra, go to the car, I need to talk to Uncle Chakrit.” Ann said

as Nattra ran off towards the car.

“So, what are you doing now?” Ann said as she turned around to face me.

“What?” I was completely confused.

“You’re going to come back to us now? You’re going to join us again? Are you not going to leave now? Because if that’s

what your planning, I can’t be anything much happy. But if you think that this is just a game to you. I’m sorry, I can’t allow that.

” Ann was serious, I could tell. What am I suppose to do? I barely know them, I’m not even sure if she is speaking the truth.

“Well, were you speaking the truth?” I said as I saw a flash of hurt in Ann’s eyes.

“What? You don’t believe me?” She had tears welled up in her eyes now.

“No, I believe you. It’s just that…” I couldn’t look her in the eye anymore, so I stared down at the floor below me.

“What do you want? Prove? We can take Nattra to take a DNA test if you want.” I nodded, I knew that maybe I was being a bit harsh,

but this is a big deal. I have a child.

“Okay. Thank you for understanding me.”

ANN’S POV

I didn’t really understand why I was mad. But I was, was it because he didn’t trust me? But I couldn’t just make him believe me.

I bet a lot of girls tell him that she has his baby or something similar. But, I guess I was just hurt since we went through so much before.

That’s why I sat limply in the seat next to Chakrit, tears swirling in my eyes.

Chakrit must have noticed since I could see him tensing up. He was grabbing onto the steering wheel as a lifesaver. Was I that scary?

I missed him, to speak the truth. I really missed him, my plans for forgetting him are totally ruined. But, I think I’m enjoying this more

than forgetting him since I still love him. I am really happy that Nattra seems to like Chakrit, because I can’t even imagine the

consequences if she didn’t, to dislike her own father? I guess that’s just not possible.

“So, where do you guys live?” Chakrit suddenly said as I was snapped out of my daydreams.

“Just turn right around that corner and you’ll see our apartment.” I forced a smile even though I really wanted to smile at him.

“Alright.” He said as he turned only to see another car speeding towards us. It was a one-lane drive; the other car isn’t supposed to be driving this way.

The next thing I knew was that a sharp pain ran through my head as I immediately turned to try to get to Nattra. Something must have hit

me but I couldn’t feel it anymore since pain was all over my body. I could see my vision blurring and red, everywhere. Nattra was crying

and I think I heard Chakrit’s cry towards me. I smiled at Nattra as she yelled, but I couldn’t hear her. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

CHAKIT’S POV

I sat in the corner of the hospital room leaning my head on the wall. I wasn’t hurt too much; I did break my arm though.

But I’m still here, in the room of Ann. Her injuries were serious . It’s been more than a week and she still hasn’t woken up.

The doctors said that her skull was hit hard from the contact of the window. I felt really bad, if I didn’t turn and controlled the car better,

she wouldn’t be here. But luckily, Nattra was fine since Ann covered Nattra up with her body.

I looked at Ann, she looked pale, really pale; like a rice pudding, pale and weak. She had bandages everywhere, mostly on her head.

She also broke her leg and injured her arm. How can she be hurt this seriously when Nattra and I are fine? I shook my head as I tried

to reason with myself. I got up from my seat and walked towards the hospital bed where Ann laid quietly. The breeze from the wind outside

floated into the room, afraid that she’ll be cold; I pulled up the blanket for her. I watched her, hoping that she’ll wake up, soon.

“So, how are you?” I didn’t know what I was doing, but I’m going to talk to her. “Are you feeling better? Are you having a good dream?

Why don’t you wake up and tell me about it.”

I was speaking nonsense, maybe I need more medication, and I’m clearly going crazy. I reached out and softly held Ann’s

hands in my. Her hands were freezing, like ice. She had a cool expression, as if she really has left… Without noticing,

I felt a tear drop falling down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and stared at her some more.

“Ch…Chakr…” I shot a surprised look at her as I watched her pronounce my name. “Chak…it”

“Are you awake now?” I practically screamed as I ran out of the room yelling for the doctor to come. They soon

arrived and examined Ann all over as my heart filled with joy.

“How are you feeling? Does this hurt?” The doctor asked as he pressed lightly at Ann’s bandaged arm and leg. She slowly shot

her head and tried to get up but immediately fell back.

“Ow…” She muttered as she grabbed onto her head. “Oww… this really… ow… hur…AHHH!” She screamed as she rolled around in bed.

I watched in horror as she screamed and cried from the pain. I ran to the doctor, shaking him, asking what was wrong with her.

He was just as surprised as me.

“We need to take her to the emergency room.” The doctor said as nurses came into the room and they all took off, leaving me

alone in the room. Only after five minutes did I realize that I’m still here so I ran after them. I stood outside of the emergency

room, pacing back and forth.

Hours passed by, as I got nervous since Ann still wasn’t coming out. Finally, the doctor came out, he didn’t look happy.

“What… What happened to her?” I said as I grabbed onto his arm, shaking him.

“She… please stop shaking me.” I let go of him and watched him intently. “She’s in a coma.”

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... ann is in coma... maybe chakrit can start developing his feeling for her during her coma and try to remember her... hehe...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whew...good thing she doesn't lose her memory :D i bet chakrit is going to take care of her and their daughter...i wonder what rome will do though, will he come in saying that he's the father nattra and take care of ann? or aff will find out and try to do something to ann while she is still in a coma just to make sure ann will not take chakrit away from her...<--- lol i've been watching too much lakorn...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i have great plots...when it's not my fanfic lol...i always try to figure out how i will have the whole scene played out and everything..it's a lot of thinking...but when brainstorming different plots..it's easy :D

hmmm i think if i finish my two fanfics...i will write about ann/tik...i already have a basic plot planned out too for a long time..but didn't want to share it just yet since i'm not done with my other ones and have been busy too...but i'll give you a sneak peek though:
the title will be called: Mistaken Love..which i will have as ann and tik

ann is poor, lives out in the country... and has a horrible guy friend that convinces her to go to the city with him...next thing she knows, she gets pregnant....then she meets tik's twin who is coming home with his wife, who happens to be pregnant too, to meet his family for the first time after a long time...the train that they are on crashes and ann was one of the few survivors, tik's family believe she is tik's brother's wife....his family take her in to their house as their own....and stuff start happening...tik thinks she isn't the real wife because he remembers some information his brother told about her, and ann seems to not fit it...slowly he starts falling in love with her..but how will this end...especially when ann's "friend" comes back to blackmail her about her child.....and if he think that she's his brother's wife and they had a child together...how could he do that to his own brother, take his woman...

lol i probably just gave away the whole story..ahahahah....but yeah that's pretty much it...i will write this after i finish my other two..or when i have time...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hopefully i can finish my fanfics by the end of nov. maybe sooner...then i can start on that one..and this other one i have in my head..with probably kob/num/joy r./ por n..or maybe aump/oil/noon/tik...heehee another sneak peek, but this one will be shorter..bc i am still working on the details.
title (not definite, but...) : Marriage, Two Can Play At That (or) The Heart Leads You To The One You Love (like i said..i still have to work on this one lol)

but yeah..the basic plot: kob and joy r. are best friends, it starts out with num marrying kob because it was arrange, but thinks he made the wrong choice bc when he sees the maid of honor (joy) he "falls in love" with her....instead of the kob....he tries to woo joy, while not really caring for his new wife...but as kob figures this out, she decides that two can play at that game...so she drops being a goody-good girl, changes herself to be more "out-going" then kob meets a guy, por n., and suddenly num notice this..but will he do anything to stop this..will their marriage last or will they go their separate ways....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
just when they were starting to come together, Ann gets into a coma... :(

well..... perhaps that will bring him back to his daughter and her mother.....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I caught up with yours.. now I got many others!! ahhhhhhh...lol.. I wish I can just sit here at the computer all day and read fics.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i wish i could do that too...i just have off for two days from school...but i had to work...then went over to my cousins...for trick-o-treating stuff lol..i'm gonna hit the hay..got to go to work later....night ladies :D