Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm.. since rome is in the picture now.. who will be the pa'aek? Seem like Eome's been there for her since day 1, but she still in love with Chakrit!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

“Mommy!” Nattra shouted out delightfully as she ran up towards me. I haven’t seen her for the past two days. I missed her a lot.

That’s why as soon as I saw her, tears welled up in my eyes and I brought her in for a big hug. Nattra’s cute faced buried in my chest

as she hugged me back, my daughter; my cute daughter.

“Did you have fun at your friend’s house Nattra?” I said as I brushed a piece of her hair away from her angelic face.

“Yes, we made chocolate pudding! It was really good too!” Nattra smiled wildly.

“That’s good to know. Did you miss mommy?”

“Of course, Nattra missed Mommy a lot. Nattra looks at Mommy’s picture every night before going to sleep.” Nattra made it sound like she

hasn’t seen me for years. But it made me feel happy, happy that she missed me and needed me.

“Look Nattra, look what mommy brought you.” I took out a big teddy bear that I hid behind me. It was a white teddy bear dressed in a little

blue dress with big blue eyes. Boram’s eyes glimmered as she saw the stuffed animal I got for her.

“Thank you Mommy!” Nattra said cheerfully as I handed the teddy bear to her as she hugged it and examined its cuteness.

CHAKRIT’S POV

The girl dashed out the door as I tried to finish my sentence. I stared at the emptiness before me. What was up with her? She’s weird;

most girls will kiss me all over instead of running away. She’s different from everyone else. I chuckled as I turned around to go back to the

hospital room. A shimmer of light caught my eyes as I looked to see a pink cell phone on the table catching the glimmer of the sun. I picked

it up and studied it from head to toe. Is it me, or have I seen this before? This must be hers.

*RING RING**RING RING*

“Hello?” I picked up my own cell phone as I stuck hers into my pocket.

“Chakrit. Where are you?” A voice of a lustful female came through the receiver. I almost gagged at to hear her voice

at this time of day. I really didn’t like her, she was really annoying. She would almost cling to me like a mental person that she really is.

“Hey…” I said tiredly.

“Where are you Chakrit?”

“Hospital.”

“HOSPITAL? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DID YOU GET HURT! I’LL COME OVER RIGHT NOW!” Her screamed almost deafened me as I pulled the

phone away from my already damaged ears.

“ STOP SCREAMING!” I screamed into the phone. “I’m fine, I didn’t get hurt, AN NO, DON’T COME OVER!” From the thought of her

coming over gave me a huge headache.

“Which hospital are you at? I’m coming over.” Aff didn’t hear me.

“Um… DON’T COME!” I said and rudely hanged up. I knew she’d be here soon. What am I going to do? I grabbed my jacket and

dashed out the door putting my shades on so that no one will recognize me. So, let’s just say if I’m not careful, I can be devoured by

those crazy fan girls.

Just as I was about to leave I saw her. She was in her hospital gown and . She suddenly turned to gaze back causing me to hide

behind the doors.

She was crying, even from this far, I could see the tears in her eyes as it streamed down her face. I could see the confused emotions

in her. She continued to walk towards the room as I watched her. She was really beautiful. Her hair blew softly across her face.

Even though her eyes were really red, anyone can tell that she is a real pearl.

She moved her mouth as nothing came out. I’m pretty sure she said something but I couldn’t hear it from being so far.

I didn’t know why, but I followed after her. I walked as she walked, I stopped as she stopped. She looked like she was in a lot of pain.

I didn’t understand, but I felt a strong guilt and pain in my own chest. I had a headache, I felt like my head was ripping apart.

But I didn’t stop, I continued to watch her.

I standed behind the door of her room so that I can hear everything but won’t be seen.

“Why can’t he remember me?” She was so quiet I almost didn’t catch that.

“Am I that easy to forget?” She cried as every tear stabbed in my heart. I didn’t know why I felt so connected to her. I haven’t met her before… right?

“Why did you forget me? Why did you leave me with Nattra… she doesn’t even have a father.” Father? Nattra? She has a daughter?

“Chakrit…” the sound of my name almost made me fall of my chair. I turned to stare at her weak body as she repeated my name over

and over again. I gawked as confusion swept over me.

Just as I walked out, I saw her fall to the floor where she sobbed hysterically and sobbed some more. She mumbled many

things that I didn’t catch. I walked closer to get a better hear of her words.

“Chakrit… where are you?”

Her words stopped me. What was she talking about? How did she know me? What happened? Why do I have a huge headache?

I’m so confused, who is she? Why is she looking for me?

I didn’t understand what was happening. All I knew was that I was confused and had a strong pain in my head. I squatted on

the floor and rubbed my head. The next time I looked up, she wasn’t crying anymore. Instead she was quietly on the floor with

her eyes closed. I rushed to her in horror as I thought about the fact that she may be dead.

“HEY! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!” I shook her as she groaned and opened her eyes. I starred at her in horror. Is she okay now?

She starred up at me in confusion. Her face were a bit puffed as she her lips formed a weird shape. We were silent for a long

time as we stared intently at each other.

“CHAKRIT!!!” She suddenly through her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. It startled me, I almost jumped but

I stopped myself as soon as I regained coolness. She hugged me tightly, for some odd reason; I hugged her back without even

thinking about it. She felt so comfortable, or she mad me feel very comfortable.

“Chakrit, I thought you forgot about me. I thought you left me. Do you know how much I suffered in the fast five years? Do you even

remember that you have a daughter? Do you know that it was her first day in elementary a few days ago? Do you want to meet her?”

Questions escaped her mouth in a sweet tone as they muffled all my thoughts. What? I’ve met her before… she was pregnant with my child…

I forgot her… I have a daughter… This isn’t making sense.

“Chakrit~ do you know how much I missed you? Do you even know how much I loved you? How can you leave me light that just

because I was pregnant. How could you leave because you lost your memory? How can you not remember me?” I felt her warm tears

flowing onto my shirt.

“Chakrit~ did you miss me?”She pulled away from me and stared intently into my eyes. Her eyes were so big, so pretty,

they let out a soft vibe. From those eyes, I could tell that she wasn’t lying. I nodded without even the slightest hesitation.

“I knew you still loved me. I knew you still missed me. I knew you still remembered me.” She hugged fell back into my hug and

called out happily. But she suddenly pulled away again. She gazed at me with a stern look and then suddenly burst out a smile and…

Planted a soft kiss on my lips.

My eyes were wide open as I stared at her closed eyes in shock. What was she doing? What just happened?

But for some unknown reason, I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft and cool. They felt really good. A soft kiss of hers became a

long kiss of mine. After a long and loving five minutes, we finally let go of each other. She smiled happily at me.

“Chakrit~ you aren’t ever going to leave me again right? You are going to be with me and Nattra forever right?” She smiled adoringly

at me with her eyes wide open in happiness.

I nodded.

I didn’t know why, but I wanted to be with her.

I wanted to remember the past that we shared together.

I wanted to be loved by her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm so happy that nattra is the light in ann's life...OMG chakrit somewhat knows the truth..he feels that connection with her, but will he accept it??? i can't believe they kissed, i had to look back at the other chapter....so ann doesn't remember that she actually saw chakrit, it was a blur to her, but chakrit knows...interesting...poor chakrit, having aff following him and clinging to him lol.....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Before leaving the hospital

“Rome…” I sat stubbornly with my back held up by the support of the bed. He nodded as he sat beside me on the chair.

For the past two days I’ve been in this bed and this hospital. Rome would come and take care of me whenever he finished his work.

He would race here bringing me presents. But, I didn’t know why, that didn’t make me happy. I wanted something more, something more

then just presents. I didn’t want Rome to be here, I want someone else here.

“Yes?” Rome looked up from his magazine, as I didn’t reply to his nod.

“How did I get here?”

Romes’s POV

“How did I get here two days ago?”

Those words were like stabs to my heart. I didn’t want her to ask these questions. I hoped and prayed that these words

wouldn’t ever home out of her mouth. But they did, and they were truly mouthed by her since she stared intently at me.

“I…”

What was I suppose to say? That the love of her life brough her in? That she should go find him and be happy with him again?

That’s not going to happen. I spent the past five years making her happy, never rushing her to give me the question I asked four year ago.

I wanted her to be with me, but she rejected me completely. She didn’t even think about it, a simple no came out of her mouth. Did she even

know how much that hurts me? Even though she rejected me, I stayed with her and took care of her and Nattra, hoping that one day she will

forget him and come to me. But that day never came, and now he’s back, in her life. I frowned at the thought as I threw the magazine back on to the chair.

“Rome… ?” She asked again. Her eyes were cold, during the five years, her eyes never held the amount of love she ever had for him.

“Some guy, a stranger.” I lied, but you can’t expect me to tell her the truth.

“Really?”

“Yes, I wouldn’t lie to you.” I lied calmly, how ironic, I said I wouldn’t lie while I’m lying.

“Rome…”

“Yes?” I looked at her as she gazed out of the window.

“I saw Chakrit ”

I didn’t know why his name caused me so much pain in my chest. For a second I blanked out and concentrated on breathing.

She hasn’t said his name in five years; I knew that because she would never say his name. I said it once and she almost killed me with

her glare. But now, she’s mouthing his name so delicately, as if nothing happened.

“Oh, really?” I pretended to be nonchalant even though the pain was unbearable. “How is he? I haven’t seen him in a while…” I

looked back down at the magazine that lay beside me.

“…”

I could see the glimmers of tears welling up in her eyes. I might be doing something wrong right now. No, I knew I was

wrong for not telling her the truth about Chakrit bringinh her here. I knew that should have told her, because I’m destroying her

happiness. But how can I tell her when I’m so desperately in love with her? If I tell her, she will run back to him without even another

small glance at me. I couldn’t possibly allow that to happen.

I’ve always disliked Chakrit. I still remember the first time I met Ann, she was sitting in his office just like I thought.

I planned to take here away from Chakrit and then dump her which will break her heart. I never imagined that I would really

fall in love with her. I started this all because of my hatred for Chakrit. I remember when we were little, my father never payed any attention

to me after my mother died. He got to go the best schools, the best car and even all the family fortune was given to him. We are from the

same father, the only difference is our mom. Why does he have so much better things than me?

“You know what Ann? I gotta go now… call me if you need anything.” I needed a drink; I can’t stand being here anymore.

I grabbed my jacket and dashed out the door.

Ann’s point of view

I watched as Rome left and shut the door behind him. I was very disappointed in him, he lied to me. I’d never expect him,

out of all the people, to lie to me. And about something that’s so important to me. Why would he lie? I knew that I was picked up and

brought to the hospital by Chakrit. Why do I know that? First, I have my cell phone back; it’s safely in my pocket. Second, in my cell phone,

Chakrit’s new number was saved on to it. Third, after a long time of renewing my thoughts, I remember seeing Chakrit .

Rome really disappointed me.

*BTZZ BTZZ*

The sudden vibration from my phone made me jump causing the IV to pull on my hand painfully. I winced as I rubbed my

painful wrist and reached from my phone inside my pocket. I was in shock as I look at the name that appeared on my cell phone.

Chakrit’s name was clearly imprinted on the screen, causing me to not breathe for several seconds. Since I was admitted to the hospital, this

was the first time he called me. Even though he had my number and I had his, this was the first time. I was really not, really not sure

what I should do. But I answered the phone after the fifth ring.

“Hello?” I was surprised at how calm my voice was.

“Hey.” My heart skipped as I heard Chakrits’s voice.

“Hey…” I held my breath, hoping that this was not a dream. His voice was so soft, just like five years ago.

He didn’t change. He was still himself.

“…” No one said anything, I was too afraid to talk; I don’t know what he was doing. I can feel myself tensing up; I had butterflies

in my stomach. They were swarming around inside me, causing me to become nauseous.

“How are you?” I was so relieved to hear his voice again.

“Good.”

“Are you still in the hospital?”

“Yes.”

“…”

The silence filled the phone line again. I tried to think hard for something to say, but nothing came out. But I tried harder

for I didn’t want him to hang up on me, because if he did, I can never sum up the courage to call him up.

“So…” His voice was the one to cut the silence again. “When are you going to be released?”

“In about an hour,” I was relieved that he was trying to bring up a topic for us to talk about.

“Oh... how about you have dinner with me tonight?” My eyes flew wide open as I grabbed onto his words.

Did he really mean this? Did he really want to have dinner with me? I was in shock, so I didn’t reply for awhile until he

spoke up again. “If you already have plans then it’s fine.”

“NO!” I practically screamed into the phone, maybe I should’ve responded in a more lady-like manner. I couldn’t almost here him

chuckle on the other side of the conversation. My face immediately lit up in shame and embarrassment. “Sorry...” I didn’t want else to say

except for apologize for my dream.

“That’s ok.” A soft chuckle fasted through his mouth. “So, I guess I’ll pick you up at around five o’clock. Does that fit your schedule?”

“Yes, that’s fine.” Even though I was thinking I will squish anything out of my schedule to have dinner with you. But I didn’t say that

since it will make me sound crazy. We soon hanged up after saying goodbye. I waited impatiently as I looked for clothes to wear for the

next hour. It looked like Rome brought me clean clothes, a tank top with a light jacket were in my closet instead of the jeans I wore yesterday.

I was still pretty mad at him, why did he lie to me I didn’t understand. He knew that I was brought here by Chakit, or did he…

Maybe he didn’t know and the nurse just told him some guy so he had no idea that it was Chakrit. That lightened my mood as I

shook my head and got ready to see Chakrit.

*BZZZ BZZZ*

“Hello?” I picked up with a rush not even taking a glimpse of the caller ID.

“MOMMY!” I stared blankly at the phone for a second as a young girl’s voice passed through my cell phone.

I quickly snapped out of the thoughts as smiled as I said hi back to my daughter.

“Mommy where are you? How come you aren’t coming to take Nattra home?” Nattra’s voice was really hurt I could tell, she must
have missed me. I haven’t seen her in awhile.

“Nattra, Mommy has some business to take care of now. I will come for you today at night, wait for mommy okay?”

I tried to comfort her as I heard sniffles on the other end of the line. My heart throbbed as I thought about the possibility that

my daughter may be crying.

“No! I want to see Mommy now! NOW!” Nattra started sobbing at the other line, tears fell from my own face as I heard

her sob and cry for me to pick her up now.

“Okay Nattra, I will. I will pick you up now. Wait for Mommy patiently okay? I will be there in twenty minutes.” Nattra sounded

much happier as she hanged up leaving me to ponder in my words. How am I going to pick her up? I’m supposed to go have

dinner with Chakrit. I couldn’t possibly take her with me. But, maybe I should, she is indeed his daughter as well. But… I debated for the

next five minutes until my phone ranged loudly.

“Hello?” I picked up the phone to hear Chakrit’s soft voice.

“Hello.” He said.

“Hey, are you here already?” I asked as I looked towards the window. I could see a black BMW outside, which was probably him.

“Yup, come down or should I go up?” I told him I would go down and hanged up running downstairs with my purse held tightly

in my hands. My heart was beating like crazy while I ran fiercely down the stairs; I didn’t even bother taking the elevator because it

would only slow me down.

By the time I arrived downstairs and outside I was puffing and breathing heavily and sweating. Great, to have Chakrit see me

like this. But he walked towards me like nothing was wrong and a bright smile appeared on his face as did mine. I was so eager to see him.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hey.”

“Where do you want to go?”

“… actually about that…” Great, how am I supposed to tell him that I had to go see my daughter or OUR daughter?

“You see, I haven’t seen my daughter for almost four days now, I think I should go see her and pick her up.”

Silence filled our conversation.

Chakrit’s POV

“You see, I haven’t seen my daughter for almost four days now, I think I should go see her and pick her up.”

She looked at me with pleading eyes. But I hesitated, because her daughter is my daughter… right? I tried to look

comfortable because I could tell that she wasn’t that comfortable right now.

“Do you… know?” Ann’s soft voice sounded as she looked down to the floor.

“Yes…” She immediately shot her head up towards me.

“Do you remember?” Her voice was filled with hope; I glanced down because I knew I was going to crush all her hopes.

“No.” I could almost feel the tears welling up in her eyes. She sighed but didn’t say anything more. “I’m sorry…” That was all I could say,

what else was there to say? I was the one that left her alone to take care of all the business. Even though I don’t remember any of it,

but I’m sure she wasn’t lying when she told me those things.

“It’s okay. We don’t have to go to dinner.” My head was the one that shot up at her sudden words.

“No!” My words rushed out without my consent, she looked at me, confused. Damn, got to control my own thoughts and words.

“She can come to dinner with us.” To speak the truth, I was scared, scared to see my daughter. I was also scared to face my

girlfriend that I abandoned, and to face my daughter that grew up without my protection.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much so happy to read two update heehee...i knew it...rome was jealous of chakrit...it feel sorry for him..but also annoy..get the hint that after 5 years of rejection, ann will not change her mind...she loves chakrit...i hope rome doesn't do anything stupid, but then again..he might....so ann knew it was chakrit ^^ i was so happy when i read that chakrit called her...i was getting nervous too...awww a dinner with him, ann, and their daughter...i wonder what's going to happen, will something interfere with their dinner plans??? thank you again for these updates :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanks rr glad you like it, chakrit might have a hard time excepting daughter just because she and ann just poped into his life let alone he trying to remember her

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i would think so..adjusting to change and stuff he can't remember still...but i wonder what he has been doing for five years though....did he not try to find out or something??? i wonder if rome talked to him and told him lies...even though rome told ann that he hasn't talked/seen chakrit in a while....which would be weird since they are family....and don't they work together??? now i wonder if rome was the cause for chakrit's memory loss....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
darn...i thought i could get more hints/clues in finding what or who cause chakrit to lose his memory.....last suspicion..what if chakrit did it to himself...

there could be different reasons why he would do it...maybe the thought of being a father scared him (bc he didn't really have a great role model)..but he loves ann....BUT he wanted to see if the love they have was really great and it's not just because of a baby that they will be together..so that he if loses his memory would he find his way back to her..or would he forget all about her...OR he is testing her....no these would be tooo cruel....gosh...staying up really late makes me start writing weird scenarios of things...lol....also the title 'Love is Just a Game' has gotten me very suspicious of how this will turn out...maybe i'm over-thinking this..or am i?????

GIVE ME ANOTHER HINT! ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol...so that means...chakrit didn't do it.. :D i don't know how i got to that conclusion but i did...so at least i got the title right :loool:

suspects: rome/aff/his company
hmmm who would have the most to gain....THEY ALL WOULD!!! ARGH :arrg: this is so hard...so is it someone obvious? or is it someone we would have never guess? or is it someone who is obvious but we never would have guess? :loool:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... chakrit at last know the truth... now we must give him some time to get use with them... argg... hate rome so much.. he shouldn't be so selfish... ann doesn't love him at all.. he should give up long time ago and just stick to friendship relationship...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
lol...so that means...chakrit didn't do it.. :D i don't know how i got to that conclusion but i did...so at least i got the title right :loool:

suspects: rome/aff/his company
hmmm who would have the most to gain....THEY ALL WOULD!!! ARGH :arrg: this is so hard...so is it someone obvious? or is it someone we would have never guess? or is it someone who is obvious but we never would have guess? :loool:
rr great conclusions you crack me up

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i know.. :( I couldn't even get more than 5 minutes on the computer today.. I feel so lost when I'm behind with these fics.. right now I gotta go sleep, but I'll be back. I know it will be worth the wait. :D