Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hey girl.. you so knowledegable when it comes to Ann.. can I ask a favor? Can you pretty please give me a list of her lakorns whenever you got time?? I want to go hunting for ann's lakorn and have an Ann marathon. Thanks. :D

lady0fdarkness

Thanks girl.. I appreciate it. I'll be back to view your list.. I gotta go off to bed for now.. so whenever you got time will be great. Goodnight.. and update soon, please!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER NINETEEN

I typed in the last of the stock numbers as I finally relaxed and stretched to decrease the amount of stress on my shoulders.

I sighed as I finally closed the window of the computer and gathered my stuff to leave. Nattra won’t be home today; she made a new

friend and is staying over at her house. A sense of nervousness gathered in my stomach as I thought about her. I missed her.

Weird how much I miss her when I just saw her this morning. To speak the truth, I’m jealous of her school and her friends.

Before Nattra got old enough, she was always with me, never leaving me for even one second.

The autumn wind blew across my face as I stepped out into the dark streets. I didn’t have a car, so I had to catch the bus.

Rome usually drove me home since we live very close to each other. But his kindness towards me was really making me uncomfortable.

So, this is a relief. I stopped in the middle of the streets to stare up at the stars. They were barely visible in Bangkok since there are so

many lightings and lots of pollution. But you could still catch the glint coming from the stars above. They can give you a safe feeling,

as if they are protecting over the world.

I was still in a daze when a strong force pushed into me causing me to fall backwards. I screamed as I shut my eyes tightly,

predicting the pain that will soon land upon me. But… I didn’t feel anything. No pain, no ache. I felt fine. I slowly opened one eye to see

if I was alive and to my surprise, someone held me up. I quickly stood up and bowed deeply.

“I’m so sorry.” I apologized as quickly as possible. I must’ve blocked his way since I was standing in the middle of the street.

I waited patiently for his reply, but he never said anything. Was he mad? Did he get hurt? But it was a light push. I cautiously lifted

my to get a glimpse of the stranger. He was cute, really cute even though I couldn’t see his eyes. He had on shades to cover his

face and he had a cap on which covered even more of it. I stood up straight as I examined him. Someone how, he looked familiar.

But, as much as I tried to remember, I couldn’t remember where I had ever seen him.

“Are you alright?” I asked, as he still kept silent to himself.

“Yah, I’m fine. Sorry, I just thought I recognized you.” He smiled as he said these words that made my heart pound throughout my body.

I starred at him as if I just saw a monster. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stopped breathing. It’s him… I can recognize that voice anywhere.

His smile, his charming voice. He was right here, right in front of me. My legs suddenly became weak as I dropped to the ground.

“Oh… are you alright?” he quickly dropped to his knees to bend over my trembling body. I didn’t know why I was trembling. I was cold,

really cold, to the point of freezing. But sweat dropped from my face as I tried hard to catch in any oxygen available. I couldn’t breathe.

“Miss, are you alright?” I could hear him shouting. But it was all muffled, as if there was a barrier between him and me. I lifted my head

with force since it felt so heavy. It was true. He was here… right before my very eyes. But for some unknown reason, he felt so far.

I laughed sadly as I finally gave up and fell into unconsciousness…

"Mommy… Where’s Nattra’s father?” she asked at her third birthday. “All the other children have their own father.

How come Nattra doesn’t have one?” She had a little wrinkle to show that she was displeased. I remember being tongue-tied. I didn’t

know what to say. I never spoke of him to her, so it’s usual that she’ll ask one day. But, I didn’t know how to answer her .

“Nattra…” I choked up. “dad, isn’t here now.”

“Where is he? Is he going to come back for us one day?” She had little tears welled up in her eyes.

“Yes, he will…” I sighed as I snuggled her close to me. I needed her to be happy. She was my comfort…

I opened my eyes slowly to a white room, an unfamiliar room. I was dizzy, I felt like I could still sense Nattra’s presence. I sighed heavily

as I blinked several times to adjust my eyes to the sudden brightness. I squinted from the attraction, I wasn’t used to so much light.

Where am I? Why am I here? I tried hard to concentrate on the events that happened last night. Then I remembered as if lightning struck me

a hundred times. My head spun around to find him sleeping peacefully on the couch beside my patient bed. To my very own surprise,

I felt… nothing. No pain, no streak of pain what so ever. I felt empty, almost numb.

I slowly sat up to leave. I didn’t want him to see me. To tell the truth I didn’t want to see him either. I ripped the needle from me

and stood up to go. Taking a last look at him, I threw a jacket over my body.

“Where are you going?” I pushed the door open only to be stopped by his soft voice. I almost lost my senses again. His voice was so clear,

so similar to five years ago. I didn’t turn around to face him. I only stood, motionless, inches from the door. I could hear him taking

steps closing up to me. I covered my ears with my trembling hands.

“Where are you going?” I spun around to face him. He was so close to me, only a few centimeters away from my face. He was so close.

Close enough that I could grab him right there. I fought the urge instead. I dropped my gaze to my feet as I stood silently.

“Where are you going?” That was the third time he asked me.

“Home…” my voice cracked as I spoke the words. I felt like such a looser. Like a scared little girl trying to find a corner to hide in.

But, of course, there were no closets for me to hide in.

“You’re hurt, you shouldn’t go anywhere.” He took me by the hand suddenly, startling me. I felt a sharp electrified feeling run up my

right hand as I shook his hand away violently. I held my own hand as I glared at him in disbelief.

“Sorry.” He said. I probably startled him. “Um… have we met somewhere? I felt like I might have met you, a long time ago.

I remember seeing you somewhere.” He smiled at me, probably trying to comfort me. It certainly did not help.

“Have we met?” He asked again as I didn’t reply. My legs were trembling from being so frightened. I didn’t even understand

why I was so scared. I walked closer to me, now he’s only inches from me. He reached out to grab my hand. In a flash of motion,

I ran out of the room in full speed. I could hear him calling for me, but I didn’t slow down. I didn’t know why I ran.

I should have told him who I am, that I have his child, and get back together. But, life isn’t a happily ever after drama that’s on television.

The cold air blew hard across my face as I stumbled and fell to the floor. Gasping for air, tears streamed from my face making my

face freeze from the coldness. I tried hard to breathe, a tiny bit of air was reaching my lungs, and I trembled from the lack of oxygen.

I didn’t even understand why I ran away from him. I finally met him, after so many years of longing, I finally saw him again.

Why did I run away? I could have just started my new family. And my Nattra will have a wonderful daddy. Why did I run away?

Was I so stupid that I couldn’t even answer this one simple question? I sniffed sadly as I stood up, feeling better as I breathed in more fresh air.​

lady0fdarkness

Maybe chakrit will fall in love with her again, thinking that she is someone else, but in the end, he finds out that she is Ann from his past and that they had a child together???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh that is so sad.....she didn't know what to do when she saw him...i probably wouldn't either...it's been so long...how would he take it that she has his child and raised her all by herself for five years..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 20

After more than an hour of sobbing in the bathroom, I finally walked out with my eyes tomato red. I sniffed sadly as I walked around the hall.

I sighed as many couples come into my sight. How lucky they are to be with each other. They won’t have to understand the harshness of what

it feels like to be lonely. To be away from the person you love the most. To be left with a child that you care so much about, but to be alone to

raise that child into maturity. At the thought, a stupid tear dropped from my face. I quickly wiped it out. I’ve decided that I will be strong. After

today, I wouldn’t remember today. Who did I meet? No one. Who did I see? No one. Who did I run away from? No one. He will not be part of

my life anymore. I don’t want him in my life anymore. My child is enough for me. I live for my Nattra, not for anyone else. That’s why after today,

he will not be part of my memories.

But do you know how hard that will be? I’ve spent the last five years lingering on to the past. Hoping that one day I’ll see him and rejoice

with happiness. But now that I’ve met him, it’s the opposite. I’m not happy, not rejoicing. I’m sad and angry. Why? Because it disgusts me

that after so long, he still can’t remember me. Since he never said he doesn’t remember me, I never have been so shocked. For that past

five years, I always believed that somewhere deep down in his mind, he still remembers me. But after today, my entire belief was broken,

crashed into hopeless pieces. That’s why I’ve decided to stop my stupid daydreaming of his return and restart my entire life, without him.

That is what I have decided.

I walked aimlessly through the halls. Even though I have decided to control myself and forget him but for today I will loosen up.

I’ve decided to let Nattra stay another day at her friend’s house. This way I can be free for a little while, to think things over. I guess i

t’s my turn to mourn over the fact that I am finally getting over him. So I need some time along. And if Nattra is with me then it’s never

going to happen. But I really needed this time. That’s why I’m walking or more like limping through the hall.

It was already dark now; the sun was low under the horizon. Without the sun, the air was cold. I shivered as the blind blew past my

already cold body. I was still dressed in the hospital ware, which means only a piece of light clothing with blue and white stripes. I

trembled uncontrollably as the wind became cruel and blew even harder. I wrapped the light blanket on tighter around my body. I helped

a little but clearly not very much sense my teeth are still chattering.

“Why can’t he remember me?” I mumbled as I lay my head sluggishly on the pillow.

“Am I that easy to forget?” I continued my stupid questions .

“Why did you forget me? Why did you leave me with Nattra… she doesn’t even have a father.” I started to sob saidly as I

thought about my poor daughter without a father to support her. Only a weak mother that can’t even give her the best life that she deserves.

“Chakrit…” In five years, this was the first time I ever thought or said this name. I never said this name or thought it. Even when

I think about him, I never think about his name. Now that the key to his name is finally found and unlocked, I finally said it. It was

like the key to my heart, immediately I cried out with a loud wail and sobbed violently.

“Chakrit… where are you?” I wailed as my heart shattered.

I must have lost conscious after that because my vision blurred at the next thing I knew was that darkness overpowered me. I

calmed as I saw nothing but darkness. It gave me a peaceful sensation. I’m really tired; I can’t keep this up anymore. Who am I kidding?

I need someone to protect me. I need someone that can help me. I need someone that can help me stand up and face the cruel world.

I can’t do this alone. I can’t be alone. I don’t want to be alone…

“ Who is this? I asked as I saw a shimmer of light as a voice sounded through my mind. Who is this? Don’t bother me… let me rest.

The voice was louder now and seemed closer. More light intruded upon my dream as I winced from the sudden force. Be quiet… shut up…

“ I KNOW YOU’RE AWAKE!” I shot up from the bed and screamed from the sudden noise as someone yelled at me.

“WHAT ARE YOU YELLING AT?” A deep voice whined beside me. I turned slowly to face the person who was talking. Rome said

with an annoyed face as he rubbed his ears.

“I have sensitive ears you know!” he continued to whine.

I didn’t answer. I was tired.

I fell right back into the bed as I pulled the sheets over my head. I know this is very rude but I really didn’t want to talk now.

I didn’t feel like it. I still need a few more minutes. This way, I can have a new beginning.

“Rome, just leave me alone for a second…”​

shachibasha

psychotic
im having some minor writers block and i have to study for my finals too hehe sorry but as soon as i am done i will post some

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i always feel bad for third wheels...sometimes i get annoyed with them too, if they can't take the hint that it's a one-sided love and that they will never be together with them...or when they like the n'ek or p'ek, and the n'ek/p'ek doesn't like them but someone else likes the third wheel person, and they don't that person....gosh it's so confusing...lol