Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah maybe just in ours it can happen...but if i really had to choose, i would choose chakrit, she already had that connection with him...rome can't replace what she felt with chakrit....i guess will have to find someone else now...maybe rita lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Chakrit's POV

As soon as Chakrit opened his door to his house, he through himself flat across his king sized bed. burying his face in the fluffy white pillow.

He had a headache, a very strong headache. It felt it millions of bees were inside of his brain and trying to rip him apart.

"AHH!" Chakrit roared as he covered his burning head with his hands. It's happening again, every time he tried to think too much, or try to

understand the surroundings more, this painful headache stops all his actions as if trying to kill him painfully. Chakrit crawled from his bed

to the counter next to his bed. Throwing everything off of it making them crash to the ground, he opened the drawer where a little bottle layed

quietly. He grabbed it with full force and chugged three down. Then, felled back upon his soft bed.

After God knows how long, the pills were finally starting to kick in. Chakrit's headache was finally better. He sighed deeply and sat up straight,

putting his forehead on his shakened hands that rested on his knees. He closed his eyes softly trying to understand what exactly happened today.

That girl, who was she? Where did she come from? As Chakrit remembered her piercing eyes filled with tears a strange feeling increased in his chests.

He didn't understand what it was. Pain? It couldn't be, he didn't know her. Chakrit let out a soft chuckle. His manager said that she must be some crazy

anti-fan but she really didn't seem like one. Maybe Chakrit's just going crazy...

*Zz...Zz...*

Chakrit's phone was put on silent, so the buzzing of the phone was heard as it ranged on the counter. Annoyed, Chakrit picked up the cell.

"Yes?" He didn't bother looking at caller ID.

"Krit it's me Aff." A soft luring voice came through the phone, making Chakrit blink several times.

"Hey... Aff." Chakrit really didn't have time for this. He never thought she was annoying but he really needed some rest. He was really tired and

wanted to go to sleep.

"What are you doing ?" She asked sweetly.

"Nothing much..." Chakrit replied without paying much attention.

"You sound sick~ are you feeling alright?"

"Yah... I'm fine. You know what Aff? I'm really tired, I'll call you tomorrow." without another word, Chakrit hanged up rudely. He sighed and went

back to his bed and went to sleep.

"No need apologizing to her. Clearly she has no manners." The boy spoke suddenly. Upon hearing this, Ann shot him a disgusted look. But, it didn't

take the effect she wanted it to. Instead he laughed, he laughed at her. "Let's go... she's clearly crazy."

"Excuse me!" Ann stopped him as he was about to go. Surprisingly he actually stopped (she did not expect him to). "I'd like to apologize for my

behavior. I was in a terrible mood after not getting the job I wanted." Ann said as she bowed sorrowfully.

___

"You have no idea what I thought I just heard..." Ann choked out the words. "That was hilarious, now i'm imagining things!" Chakrit continued to

stare at her with puzzled eyes. 'Is she seriously crazy?' He has always doubted her sanity, but this was way off. O.O

"Um... what are you laughing at? I'm serious..." Chakrit finally said. "I'm seriously asking you out." Chakrit said again.

"Okay~ great. See, i'm hearing things AGAIN!" Ann said as she looked at Chakrit.

"okay... let me say this again." Chakrit sighed. "I-Chakrit-wants-to-date-you-Ann - Thongprasom. Do you understand me now?" Chakrit's gaze

bored into Ann, and she realized that he was serious. A shot of heat ran through Ann's body and she could feel her face heating up. Her face must

be as bright as an apple by now. She didn't know what to say... is he serious? Or is he playing with her? "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Chakrit asked.

"AHH!" Chakrit sat up with a start. Swept dropped one by one down his cheek. He breathed heavily still having flashbacks of his dream.

He dreamed of, a girl. But she was blurry. He couldn't see her face. It was... blurry. But he felt connection. A very strong bond between them.

Who is she?​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
still haven't remembered who ann is...i wonder if ann will try to help chakrit remember her or if she'll let him live his life how he is....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
it's weird how remembers everyone except Ann... what the heck did the exects did to him? Or.... what the heck did Aff did to him? Did she poison him with something that make him forget a certain people????

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Five Years Later

"Mommy~" A little girl dressed in a pink fluffy dressed called out happily as she ran out of her kindergarden. She had two little pig tails

that were tied up with matching pink Micky Mouse hairbands. She had big eyes and snow white skin with little blushing cheeks. Very adorable.

"Nattra~" Ann smiled happily as she rushed up to her cute daughter and hugged her tightly. When she finally released her she look kindly

at her and asked, "How was your first day? Did you miss Mommy?" She said as she tugged a piece of Nattra's curly hair behind her ears.

"Of course~ Nattra missed mommy a lot!" Nattra smiled happily and gave her mom a big hug. And she gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

"You're so cute! mom missed you a lot too!" Ann stood up and held her daughters hand tightly. "come on, uncle is going to take us out to

dinner to celebrate your first day as a big girl!"

"What! uncle is taking Nattra out to dinner! Can we have ice cream?!" Nattra jumped happily as she ran along with her mom, Ann to meet Rome.

A kind gentlemen.

“Mommy~” Nattra’s soft voice snapped me out of my daydream. I shuffled nervously in my seat and tried to get the memories out of my head.

Those painful memories that will last with me until the moment I die. Is that really needed? Can’t I just forget this? Forget him… I don’t need him

anymore. I don’t want him anymore. I want to forget him, to erase him from my memory. Today was my anniversary, my anniversary of the first

time I ever met him, the bastard that forgot me and left me alone. Though I never blamed him, it’s not his fault that an accident must occur.

It is just… bad time. That’s what I’ve been telling myself. I sighed heavily as I erased the painful expression and looked at my cute daughter,

Nattra, happily.

“Yes Nattra?” I smiled towards her. She’s my daughter; I can’t show her my weak side. Or else not only will I break down, she will do so with me.

I have to be a good role model, to set an example. So, my daughter won’t ever make the same mistake as me.

“Mom, are you okay? Nattra think mom is sad. Does mom feel okay?” Nattra had a little wrinkle on her little forehead to show that she was

really worried. She’s so cute, such an understanding child.

“Mom is fine.” I playfully said even though I was really overwhelmed with tiredness. If this weren’t for Nattra’s first day, if I were alone,

I would be home, sleeping. I was really tired.

“Are you sure mom? Do you need Nattra to rub your stomach?” You see, Nattra thinks that rubbing someone’s stomach is the best way

to cure a disease. Since when Nattra was younger, sometimes even now, she will have stomach pains and constipation. So, I will always

rub her stomach and she’ll feel much better, and she’ll jump around and say that it was a miracle.

“No, it’s alright. Mommy feels fine as long as Nattra feels fine!” I said patting her lightly on the head.

“OKAY! Then Nattra will always feel good, so that mommy will always feel good!” Nattra held up her little fist to show her power.

I chuckled. She’s such a sweet child, really quite similar to him. The playfulness and kindness… really similar to… him.

A struck of pain stabbed my heart as I breathed heavily, tears gathering in my eyes. I can’t think about this. I can’t… I need to be happy.

I need to be cheerful. This way, my daughter will have a wonderful life ahead. I can’t pull her down with me. It’s already bad that she

doesn’t have a father. I can’t cause any more damage on her. She’s still so young…

“AH! UNCLE ROME IS HERE!” Nattra’s cheerful voice called out as she jumped from the little bench and ran towards the BMW

that stopped before them. Rome ran out of the car and picked Nattra up carefully. They’ve become quite close to my surprise.

“How’s my cute Nattra?” Rome said sweetly as he twirled Nattra in his hands. Swinging her around, though with care.

“I’m very good uncle! I feel good, so mom will feel good!” Nattra laughed happily. With this, Rome looked worriedly at me.

He knew that today wasn’t a good day for me. He knew that today was the day… the day that I first met him. He slowly put Nattra

down and took her hand as they walked closer to me. I sat, seeming pale, on the bench, unwilling to move.

“You alright?” Rome’s gentle voice asked, you could tell he was concerned.

“Yah…” I said breathlessly. “I’m fine.” I tried to force out a smile that will convince him. I’m pretty sure it didn’t work since

Rome frowned at my reaction. But he didn’t push me, he never did, he understood. That’s why I like him; he isn’t forceful.

Through these five years, he was always there for me. I was really grateful. He was always there for me when I needed him.

‘Well, let’s go then. Where do you wanna go eat Nattra?” He smiled again as Nattra jumped happily and said that she wanted to

eat ice cream.

The car ride there was really quiet, except for Nattra’s chattering that really calmed me instead of annoyed. She was a miracle for me.

She restored me back with life. For the nine months that I was pregnant, I was lifeless. My life was empty and had no meaning.

But, as soon as Nattra appeared in my life, it became magically filled with color again. Like someone through a bucket of cold water on me,

and woke me up from the nightmare. That’s when I decided that I would live my life only to protect my daughter from the harmful world.

I smiled as I looked at Nattra’s cute and happy face.

“YAH! WE’RE HERE!” Nattra screamed loudly as she jumped in excitement and ran towards the open door. Rome and I followed silently after.

The dinner was really fun, Nattra was very happy and she told us about her first day as a big girl. She said that the teachers were really

nice and the kids were good as well. That it was a great school and she had a lot of fun. I was really happy to hear this.

Her happiness is my happiness. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. So, yes, she’s the key to my life.

When the dinner finally finished, Nattra was exhausted and fell asleep in my lap in the car. I cuddled her closely to me,

making sure that she had enough warmth and slept well. Nattra drove as I starred lovingly at my cute daughter.

“Are you alright?” Rome suddenly asked. Making me shift uncomfortably. Hearing that I wasn’t replying, he said.

“She’s asleep now, it’s alright. .” His voice was soothing. Comfortable.

I finally choked out. “How can I not be? My daughter is happy, living well, healthy. And today’s her first day at kindergarten.

How can I not be happy?”

“Isn’t today…”

“Yes, but I’ve decided long ago that he wasn't part of my life anymore. My life revolves around my daughter and

my daughter only. She’s my life.” I smiled down at the sleeping Nattra.

“I can tell that you are tired.” Rome said worriedly.

“Yes, tired. I’m really tired. It’s hard taking care of her by myself.” I sighed. I didn’t deny it; taking care of a child by

myself wasn’t easy. It was the hardest thing ever. But to think that she’s having a good life filled the harshness with love.

So, I’m contented.

“I’m content with my life.” I finally said, and I wasn’t lying. I’m sure that if he were with me, I will be so much happier.

But I can’t think about that now, because he’s truly not with me anymore. He doesn’t know me anymore. And I’m pretty sure

that I don’t know him either.

“If you say so…” Rome said. “You know I can always help. Don’t hide everything. Try to open it. Locking yourself to it won’t help.”

“I know…” I said as a drop of tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and starred out the window. Hoping that Rome didn’t see.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww...for five years chakrit still doesn't remember....good thing rome is there..but i don't think he could ever replace chakrit...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... it's five years already... sigh... luckily got her daughter to make her life be more happy... why can't chakrit remember her yet... :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. time flew... And still Cgakrit is absent from his daughter's life and Ann's? I can't wait for him to find out that he's got a daughter. But then again, even before the amnesia, he wasn't too supportive about the pregnancy. We'll see I guess huh..