Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh i c.....that makes sense....

im wondering if aff n rome is going to get together......

aff n rome makes me think of my enemy that sarn wrote....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm......... Rome is very mysterious. For some reason, "the accident" to me is just a cover up, so that Chakrit can pretend to not know Ann while she's pregnant with his child. It's just too convenient to have an accident especially after Ann annouce the news. But who knows, I could be wrong!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hmm......... Rome is very mysterious. For some reason, "the accident" to me is just a cover up, so that Chakrit can pretend to not know Ann while she's pregnant with his child. It's just too convenient to have an accident especially after Ann annouce the news. But who knows, I could be wrong!
yea... i also feel he's faking his accident... can't be this easy for him to have accident.. plus he's a famous person... surely ann will know if he got into accident...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I'd hate to cheat on you if i were your hubby, you sense! lol

yea... i also feel he's faking his accident... can't be this easy for him to have accident.. plus he's a famous person... surely ann will know if he got into accident...
well have to see, good point though

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol... you know... I think it's just my lakorn intuition. I watched so many lakorn, that it's like relationship 101. You can learn a lot from lakorns, like how to spot a cheater.. how to spot a schemer, and how to spot a two-faced backstabber. lol... Lakorns.. gotta love them.

shachibasha

psychotic
^^ lol... you know... I think it's just my lakorn intuition. I watched so many lakorn, that it's like relationship 101. You can learn a lot from lakorns, like how to spot a cheater.. how to spot a schemer, and how to spot a two-faced backstabber. lol... Lakorns.. gotta love them.
yes lakorn teaches us i learned many thing from lakorn too!...hehe :]

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN

"Ah...Ah~" I breathed heavily, trying to take in the tiny bit of oxygen that's left for me. I could feel the sharp vines that covered the dark forest digging into my skin. Like taking

thousands of tiny needles and stabbing into my skin. I could feel it, the pain. But that pain was nothing compared to the pain I felt inside, in my heart. I felt that it was swallowing me

up. That the pain in my heart will swallow me and all that will be left is the hallow emptiness. I could smell blood, not far away from me, or actually, it's on me; the blood. I could hear

the trickling of the blood. Drop...drop... drop... making my heart slower... slower... slower...

My tears streamed quietly from my already faint eyes to the vines that dug into me continuously; The salty tears mixing with the red blood. A perfect mix for the devil... the devil...

I couldn't breathe. It seemed like the air was running away from my grasp; Every time I try to gasp in, the air seems to go right through me; As if I'm invisible, and not them; Ironic,

right?

I give up, I slowly fell to the floor, giving up. I give up, I don't want to continue. I don't want to continue my search for my prince. I don't want to continue the search for my knight in

shinning armor. He doesn't exist. It's all a fairytale. Everything... Every bit of it; it's all a dream, a sweet dream that I eventually have to wake up and forget. And when I wake up, I'll

forget it and move on. I will... forget it. Forget the nightmare of ever meeting a person named CHAKRIT YAGNAM. The Devil...

".......Ann..."

"Ann........An..........n"

"Where am I?" First time, it occurred to me that I'm at an unknown place. "Was I kidnapped?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"Ha ha." Rome laughed, and then stopped as he saw me in a serious mood. "No, you fainted. So we took you to the hospital. So, are you feeling alright?"

fainted...

I remember now...

I fainted when I heard Rome tell me...

He told me...

Chakrit... lost his...

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't know why I was screaming. But I covered my head and screamed while tears poured down my face like a waterfall. I don't want to know. IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!! IT CAN'T BE

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sobbed pitifully. Why? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The nurse and doctor ran into the room like a stampede.

"What happened here?!" The man doctor screamed at Rome who was still head in the water confused. Seriously, if I wasn't screaming, I'd be laughing my head off.

"I don't know... she just... started screaming." Rome tried to explain in the midst of my screams.

The doctor rushed towards the screaming me and placed his hand lightly on my shaking shoulder.

"It's okay... It's alright..."

It seemed like he repeated that for hours on until I stopped screaming; when I finally stopped. I was to the point of fainting again; to be straight forward about it. I really wanted to be

unconscious right now. At least sleep will take away the pain in my heart that's knocking every bit of air out of me. I closed my eyes because the room was swirling around; At least in

my point of view.

"Now... how do you feel?"

I didn't want to answer. I was too tired. I really want some sleep.

"I'm sorry if you are uncomfortable. But I'd like to tell you something. Or speak with you about it." The doctor said with a heavy sigh. "Did you know that you are pregnant?"

I opened my eyes, just at the same time Rome turned to me with a shocked face. But I had to close my eyes again due to the nausea-ness that's building up inside me. All I could do is

to nod slowly.

ktaking a very good care of yourself. So, it's not healthy for you or your baby. This could be very dangerous, to you both." The doctor said sympathetically.

I know that, I know that I'm harming my baby. I know that... but...

Tears started trickling down my face; Falling quietly to the pillow. Seeing my response, the doctor quietly walked out of the room.

"What kind of mother is she? So selfish..." I could hear him outside the door and I don't blame him. He's right...

"Are you... serious?" After a long time, ? Rome finally spoke; Still in complete shock.

"Yah..." I laughed; Though really to hide my sorrow.

"Is it...Chakrit's child?"

"..."

"I guess so..." Rome looked down at his hands that are now clamped together into a tight fist. "What are you going to do?"

I didn't answer... I really didn't know what I could do... What should I do? Our baby is growing everyday. But the father doesn't know anything. Anything...

He doesn't even remember me...

My life... is so pointless.

----------------------

The next day

The weather outside was beautiful. The warm breeze blew across the sky; Seeming like the clouds was smiling down at the little people on earth. If you take a deep breath, the light

scent of sweetness will filled your lungs with joy. And a smile will creep over your face; Making your world light up.

"Are you alright?" Rome held me lightly by the arm. Almost to the point of lifting me with off the ground with a small pull. I felt really light, but heavy at the same time. How is that

possible? To say the truth, I'm still light headed.

"Yah, I've fine." I'm still quite dizzy so speaking is really quite a difficult task. Though I still managed to display a weak smile across my face, I could tell it looked fake.

It's been two days since I woke up in the hospital. It's been two days since I found out that Chakrit lost his memories and forgot about me; Two days... only two days. But, I swear, it

seemed like two years instead. Each minute seemed like a long, long, long time.

To speak the truth, I'm really tired. I'm completely numb. I can't feel anything. I really can't. When I found out, it felt like my heart was tarred into a million pieces. Like there's a deep

hole in my chest that will never be replaced. It made it hard for me to breath. Sometimes, I was lacking so much oxygen that I would faint. That happened four times in two days.

Seriously, doctors and Rome thought there was something seriously wrong with me.

Finally, FINALLY out of the hospital's grasp. That doctor really hated me. I could always hear him mocking me outside.

YOU KNOW WHAT?! HE SHOULD GO TO HELL AND DIE THERE!!!

I still really quite confused. Since I became kind of like a walking vegetable (I’m so numb). That now I can openly think about Chakrit and feel no pain. No torture.

"What..." Rome probably saw me starring out to space, so he decided to break the dead silence.

I looked up to him with confused eyes. That's basically all I do now. I don't understand anything anymore, so the word ‘confused’ was always going through my mind.

"I think you have the right to know something." He rubbed his nose uncomfortably; seems like he was making a hard decision. But I really didn't have enough energy to deal with his

problems too when my head is filled with hardships. So whenever he talked, it was really... tiring; Even though I'm very thankful for him. He helped me through many times, but..

I'm really selfish... aren't I?

"What is it?" though I didn't have much interest in this topic, I still should have some respect.

"You know Chakrit's financial advisor?"

That caught my attention. Why didn't that guy tell Chakrit about me? WHY?! He was so nice to me before...

"You're probably wondering why he didn't tell Chakrit about...you." I could tell that Rome was really having a hard time about this. He was probably debating over whether telling me

will be a good thing or a bad thing. But I nodded for him to continue. "... they found out about your... pregnancy. I have no idea how, but I know they found out about you guys. So,

when they found ou that he lost some of his memories they were very happy. So, I over heard them saying NEVER mention anything about you to Chakrit; because Chakrit is the CEO

of this company. So if the company looses him... then we'll be over; especially if it's something... "

I understand. I understand that Chakrit is very important; Very important. The company will kill me if they had too. I smiled sadly and coughed a chuckle. Am I that horrible?

"I actually expect that they had something to do with the accident..." Rome finally started again after my trains of thoughts were over.

What?

"Because they was the first to find him. Weirdly... they found him right away; after a few minutes. Not even five. They took him to the hospital. Not letting anyone in." Rome looked at

me worriedly.

"It's alright... continue." Even though I could taste blood in my mouth; By the way, I have no idea where the blood taste came from. I felt sick...

"Well... they didn't let anyone in to see him until three days after the accident. They said that they did this because they were scared of the reporters. But..."

_*two days ago*_

"Who is she?" Chakrit sat coldly in the office. It was already late at night. He just finished reviewing some documents and he remember the girl that he saw this morning. Chakrit knew

he never seen her before. He had no feeling for her, nothing special about her. But the way she was looking at him. It made him feel... miserable. She had rage in her eyes. They also

had a deep ocean of pain and... Something that looked like a search or longing; It made Chakrit feel... sad but happy. He didn't understand. Who was she?

"Who are you talking about?" the man replied.

"The girl... today."

"Oh... that girl. “The man smiled slightly. He was a bit tense. "Probably some crazy media, or even... anti?"

"You really don't know anything about her?"

"No sir..."

"Well, look her up..." Chakrit said that, stood up and walked out of the room.​