Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't know if it'll all go downhill but something will happen! hence the title... love is just a game! :D I have a feeling... krit might be using Ann... :blink: or ... Aff might try to break them up... :mellow:

just my thought! hehe.

shachibasha

psychotic
hehe that song was playing when i wrote that i didnt know what to put so i just put that hehe!

edit: nevermind dont mind what i just said i saometime babble

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 11

A week gone by...............

Okay now, 'garbage' isn't nice. Is it me? Or do Chakrit have serious problems? I mean I know I’m not a genius of any kind, but I think I’m smart

enough to see this. AND BY THE WAY! My arm is really starting to hurt from the pulling.

"Chakrit...” I my voice trailed after him.

"What."

God... scary; I shivered and cold sweat literally went down my spine. >.<"

"Um... where are you taking me?" Seriously, only thing came to the top of my head. I just wanted something to disturb the weird silence, which by

the way, we didn't have in a long time. And this was the best I thought of. Yes I know, totally proves that fact that I’m a miracle genius of any

sort. It's not like I have a giant brain to think with. I'm merely a normal human. ( )

"..." Chakrit stopped. He didn't say anything. Then, he let go of my arm and turned around to face me. "I... don't know." I swear, when he said

that, I was VERY close to loosing my balance and just stumbling to the ground.

"So... YOU DRAGGED ME AROUND ALMOST PULLING MY ARM OFF AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING?!" I screamed, and then

realized it was a mistake after a second. Oops, should not have done that.

"What's up?" I asked quietly as I walked up to his lonely figure. The sight sent a shooting pain down my body. I didn't like it when Jaejoong looked

like this. He was much cuter when he was nice, smiled, and looked at me and held my hand. This foot staring business was just plain... stupid;

though it sounds really mean.

"Nothing." Even though his voice was quiet and peaceful, it echoed through the empty hallway. I sensed a bit of tension in his voice.

"Are you sure: Because you can tell me about your worries, about that guy, Rome." I could tell he didn't want to explain to me exactly what

happened with that Rome, but if he liked to, I could share some of his misery. If it was misery he had. I gazed at him longingly. He felt really far

away, but I knew that he was only inches from me. I reached up to stroke his face. It was pale and cold. Not like this morning.

His hand came up to mine that's still stroking his soft cheeks. He suddenly pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly in his arms. I struggled

for breath like a fish out of the ocean. He was hugging me so tightly; so tightly that I felt like he could crush me.

But, I didn't care. Just like how I didn't care that I lost my precious childhood to him. Why you ask? Because I love him, I love him more than

anything. He was like a family to me now. I have lost all of my family members, he was a new member. Not a replacement, not that I need him to

feel up the empty space in my heart; But because I would fall apart without him. I would fall apart... Painfully.

Instead, being in his tight grasped felt much better, (even though I’m suffocating). I felt like I'm a part of him, I felt like he needed me just like

the way I needed him. I felt like I was being sucked into his body so that I will stay with him forever. It felt and... Creepy; But, I loved it anyways.

I hugged him back with full force; wanting to enjoy every bit of this.

"Don't..." Chakrit finally started to talk. I quietly laid in his chest and listened to his voice as his chest shook. Not violently, but comfortably. "Don't

leave me." His sudden wording surprised me. Let's face it; he was never into the SMOOTH TALK kinda thing. So this gave me a huge surprise. I

shift in his hug but didn't push him away (not that stupid). I waited patiently for him to finish his sentence.

"I can't live without you... I really need you with me." His rush of emotions sent tears to my eyes. Now I'm completely sure that he loves me. At

least, he needs me, which is enough.

"I'll stay with you forever..." I murmured since my mouth was covered by his shoulders. Soft tears trickled down my cheeks and dropped

soundlessly on to his white t-shirt...

___________________A MONTH LATER

For the next month, things passed by smoothly. Chakrit and I got a lot closer, after that incident in the office; we were able to share more things

with each other. Personal things that made us feel sad, or happy. We could share it with each other. I never asked him about that Rome person, I

waited patiently for him to one day tell me.

Though, something has been going wrong. I've been having these weird nauseas for abut the past two weeks. They make me want to gag, but

then nothing comes out. It's really weird... maybe I’m sick. Chakrit noticed it too; he wanted me to go see the doctor. I told him I would,

sometime next week. I scheduled an appointment on next Wednesday. That's when Chakrit stopped complaining.

"So, have you scheduled an appointment?" God, he sounded like one of those obsessed grandparents that are overseas.

"Yes, schedule for next Wednesday at 3PM." I sighed. I swear, this was the 10000000th time he asked me. It's not like I'm going to lie about these

kinds of things. HELLO! Talking about my own SAFTY here!

"Do you need me to go with you?" Chakrit continued with his endless numbers of questions.

"No, it's alright. You are busy that day (again). ." I heard a long sigh at the other end of the line. I know he wanted to go with me because he

didn't think I was capable of getting TO the HOSPITAL softly without getting a bruise or something. -.-'

"Fine. Call me after you’re done. Don't hide anything from me!" He demanded like a teacher.

"Alright~ now go to sleep! I smiled through the telephone.

"Alright~ good night. Sweet dreams." I replied with the same and hanged up.

___________________WEDNESDAY

I waited patiently in the waiting room and scanned over the VOGUE magazine. Seriously, some of these clothes are pretty hot; some of them are

merely crap. I thought to myself. But hey, who am I to judge? It's not like I can do it. Though it'll be cool if I could; But, too bad, not talented

enough. =P

"ANN THONGPRASOM!" A cute little nurse, probably in her twenties called out to me.

I walked quickly up to her and nodded my head. She guided me to a small room where a doctor sat reviewing what looked like my files.

"Hello." She looked up at me kindly as I stepped in to the room. The little girl doctor left, closing the door softly behind her. "Hello; Nice to meet

you." I smiled back at her.

"Now, why don't we sit you down; you are having nausea's is that right? We'll just check your blood pressure and things to make sure you're

alright."

(It’s just me lazy; don't really wanna write about the blood testing. Pretty sure you guys wouldn't want to read about it either.)

The doctor frowned slightly after reading the results from the test.

"Have you had sexual activities in the past few months?" She looked up at me. I nodded my head in reply. Kill me, having to tell this to

someone. "Well... it looks like your pregnant..."

OKAY! Now she's a TOTAL liar? How could I be pregnant? NOT P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!!!!! I shook my head in confusion.

"That's not possible." Though we didn't really use a *ahem* (condom) at the time. So...

"Well, that's what the test said. You've been pregnant for the past month..."​

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh my... chakrit works fast.. she already got pregnant.. lol... just like the lakorns, chakrit gets them pregnant right away.. :D

i wonder who rome is???

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
good question, i havent thought of that yet......i just threw his name in there

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 12

I sat dumfounded in the chair, starring helplessly up at the doctor who's still going through my files. How could this happen? WHY ME?! That was

only one time! First time! And this has to happen? WHY IS GOD PUNISHING ME?! *sobs*

"I'm sorry. But I'm one hundred percent sure that you are pregnant with a child." The doctor finally turned back to look at my face with a

sorrowful expression. She must think I'm a bad girl, getting pregnant without even knowing. And acting like such an idiot after finding out.

"..." I didn't know what to say. It was such a harsh blow to me. I've never thought that the gagging and the nausea was from... my baby... OUR

baby.

Chakrit's handsome face flashed through my mind. I sat in fear. What if he gets mad? What if he leaves me? What if...

There were so many what ifs that I was getting dizzy. Tears welled up in my eyes but I tried hard so that they wouldn't fall and drop to my now

numb lap. I couldn't bare the thought of living without Chakrit. What am I going to do? I starred, dazed, down at my flat little stomach; Hard to

imagine anything in there. But there's a baby. A baby GROWING! What am I going to do? What am I going to do with out baby? It's a life that we

made together... Chakit and I.

"Miss. What do you feel about an abortion?" I shot an angry look at the doctor as the words slipped through her mouth. How could she say that,

ABORTION; to kill MY child? TO KILL CHAKRIT'S CHILD?! What was she thinking? A sharp pain ran through my cold body as the though of abortion

entered my mind. I couldn't possibly do that; to kill my child? I couldn't even kill ANYONE, let alone my own child; the child of my most beloved

person.

"NO!" I screamed; Even though I was set on not having an abortion; But what else now? I'm going to give birth? At age twenty-two? Is that really

the best choice? Everyone said that labor was the hardest thing in a human's life. Do I really want to endure that? And what about Chakrit, he has

his career, this may ruin it. I could already see the headlines.

PRINCE'S NEW BABY!

THE END OF CHAKRIT YAGNAM!

FAMILY OR CAREER?

I couldn't possibly let that happen either. Chakrit loves his job to much to let that ever happen. And I love him way too much to ever let that

happen either. But... that's a choice. That's a choice... a hard choice to make.

AHH!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!! I'M GONNA GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

*ring**ring**little piggy~ the phone!* (cell phone)

I apparently zoned out, since my cell phone's ring tone made me jump out of my chair and almost fall to the ground. I scrambled around my

messy purse for my now ringing cell phone. I had a bad feeling... I'm pretty sure I know who the phone call is from. And I'm also pretty sure that

this isn't the best time to talk...

You know what? I was right... It's Chakrit. I starred at the phone, only it in my hand. The ring tone growing louder and louder and the little piggy

continued to sing.

"Hello?"

"Ann~ where are you?" Chakrit's deep voice echoed through the phone.

"Um...” I couldn't talk. It was like my tongue was in a tight knot, unable to untie it. My words were stuck in my dry throat, aching.

"Hello? You still there?"

"Yah..."

"Are you alright? You don't sound too good." Chakrit asked worriedly.

"No... I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I lied.

"Did you go see the doctor?"

"Yah..."

"What did they say about your gagging and nausea?"

"Um..." What should I say? Should I tell him? "No they said it was fine." I lied again. I couldn't bear to let the word 'pregnant' come out of my

trembling mouth. What am I going to do? Should I tell him? I knew I should since he's the father, but the words wouldn't come out. They just

wouldn't. They were trapped in my throat, helpless.

"That's good to hear. Where are you? I'll go pick you up. We'll go get some dinner together." Chakrit finally let out a breath and smiled. Happy

that Ann was okay and feeling fine.

"It's alright..." I didn't want to see Chakrit just yet. I want to be able to think about things, alone. Then decide. It's a big decision; I have to think

about it. If I see him, everything will mess up. I will be too nervous to do anything. I can't act to rash, or else things may end up terribly. A silent

tear dropped from my now blood shot red eyes.

"Are you sure? Do you not feel good?" Chakrit was nervous again.

"No, I just want to go home and rest for a little while. I need some time alone. I need some quiet time. Or else I'm seriously going to go crazy.

Chakrit understood and said bye and feel better. He told me to call him tonight, I said yes, but I'm not sure if I will.

I lay sapless on the floor of my dim apartment. How did my usual dull life suddenly have so much drama? Okay I know I wanted drama in my life,

but to me, Chakrit is my only drama; A great drama. But this baby thing, OKAY! WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA!!!!! I should seriously stop wishing for

things. Who knows maybe next time, I'll wish for money and I’ll get gold! That'd be great... NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC!

I gave a quiet sigh and closed my eyes. They were drossy and very tired. I took all my strength to keep them open. But I gave up, they over

powered me. I closed them softly...

I must have fallen asleep since when I woke up; the bright sun light glowed through the window. I yawned. Sat up straight and looked at the clock.

8. Its only 8. It actually really surprised me. I didn't have any nightmares that night, none, zip, and zero. I smiled slightly, the corner of my mouth

lifting just a tiny bit. Something on my cell phone caught my attention; I starred surprisingly as the cell phone said that I had 7 missed calls. God...

what was I? Sleeping like a pig that I can't even hear my own cell phone ringing?

5:32 - Chakrit

6:01 - Chakrit

6:14 - Chakrit

6:32 - Chakrit

7:05 - Chakrit

7:18 - Chakrit

8:00 - Chakrit

I stared in shock. He must be really worried now. I dialed his number as fast as possible, not really since it was my speed dial number 1. =P

"Hello, Ann, Is that you?" Chakrit picked up after the phone ringed twice.

" Sorry about that, I didn't see or hear your calls." Ann apologized.

"Oh, that's alright. I thought something happened." Chakrit let out a sigh.

"Um..., can we have dinner together?" I finally asked. I knew I had to tell him. "Are you busy?"

"No that's alright. I was about to tell you that I was free tonight!" Chakrit said happily on the other side of the phone. He had no idea what news

Ann had in store for him.

---*---

I stepped into the fancy restaurant, Chakrit and I have been here many times. It's one of his favorite restaurants. I wasn't too crazy about the

food, But as long as Chakrit likes it, I like it.

"May I help you miss?" A young gentleman dressed in a fine white shirt with long black pants stood before Ann with a smile.

"Yes, I'm here to meet someone. The name is under Yagnam." Ann said to the waiter.

He scanned down the list of reserved tables on his notebook and his eyes stopped on one. The waiter looked up in shock as he saw Chakrit'

Yagnam's name. "Yes, For Mr. Yagnam. This way please." He showed me to the private little room. This is probably mine sixth time coming to this

private little room. It's always Chakrit's. I sat down on one of the wooden seats and waited patiently for Chakrit's arrival. My heart was pounding

like crazy inside my chest. It seemed like it can jump out of my throat any minute. Yes, I was that nervous.

"Hey, sorry did you wait long?" Chakrit stepped through the door as the waiter reopened it. The waiter starred at Chakrit in amazement. He could

not believe who he's seeing. I shook my head and smiled shyly. Chakrit took the seat across from me; and smiled. "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything's fine. I'm not particularly hungry." I smiled back this time more pleasantly. Chakrit looked down at the menu carefully. Examining what

he thinks I'll like. I can tell that he really cared for me...

"We'll have your special, two servings please." Chakrit said to the still stunned waiter. Seeing Chakrit in flesh was even shocking VERY SHOCKING

to a guy too okay? "Do you want any wine?" Chakrit turned his face to face mine. I shook my head. No way could I have any kinds of

alcohol. "Water; juice?" He asked.

"Water will be fine." I faced the waiter.

"That'll be it, I'll have water too." Chakrit said but not turning his face to the waiter. The waiter left sadly, really wanting to stare at Chakrit more.

"So, how's you day?" Chakrit suddenly said. He really kind of scared me. Does he sense something?

"..."

The meal went by fast, not much conversation was used. The usual, how are you? Do you feel okay (chakrit asking ann)? What do you want to do

today? Did you miss me...? You know usual couple talks. Chakrit wasn't really expecting anything, he was enjoying himself. Instead, I was so

nervous. My legs were trembling under the table and my hands were sweating from the nervousness.

"So, let's go. Check...” Chakrit was about to say please when I interrupted him.

"... I... have something... to say." My words were tripping as they came through of my shattering teeth. Chakrit looked up at me expectantly. He

had a smile on his face, so kind. I was so afraid that that smile will disappear. "Please... no matter what I tell you. Be calm."

"What happened?"

"..I..." Tears fell, I didn't know why, but they fell. One after another, letting out my fears. "I'm pregnant."​

pze

sarNie Adult
girl u left us a cliff hanger........hehe.....cant wait for more......update soon....

i wonder wat chakrits reaction is gonna be....