Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm a nang'rai in Noy's fic.. :D

I love writing the nang'rai's parts in my fic.. too bad my current fic doesn't have a nang'rai, but my next fic will. :D
:p Lome you're character's just the beginning of evilness! muaha. I'll get started on ST right now ;)

true true..gosh and they cling to the p'ek as if their life depends on it!... cant even use the crowbar to pry em off! <_<
:lmao: that's what I love about nang'rai! what's so funny is that the nang'rai gorgeous girls but yet they cling to the pra'ek like there aren't any men in the damn world! :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4

. Let's get something to eat." Chakrit finally started. "Waitress." He said as he snapped his finger at the little waitress. She turned towards him and ran

to him faster than a heart beat.

"Ye...Yes... Ho...How may I Hel...p you?" The little waitress stuttered. Her face was bright red.

"I need... whatever that is the best on this menu." Chakrit smiled at the little waitress and she became even redder, now she looked exactly like a red

apple. "And... what do you want?" His eyes shifted to the still stunned Ann.

"Uh... yah... whatever you’re having." As the waitress heard this, she ran out of the room. As she ran out, you could hear her screaming. Ann looked at

Chakrit, he looked fine. It looked like he didn't even hear the screaming. He was just sitting there...

After they finished breakfast, they went back to the car and drove off to the meeting. Ann and Chakrit didn't even speak one word to each other during

the meal. Ann tried to say something, but stopped herself before it slipped out of her mouth.

When they arrived at the spot, Chakrit was quickly surrounded by photographers that Ann had no idea who they were. Since she never did watch much

TV she doesn't know them. There were 5 different girls surrounding him. This was weirdly bothering Ann.

"Oh my God~ Why didn’t you call me back?" A very pretty girl said. She looked... sexy. She had a VERY short mini-skirt on and a cute top. She was

very pretty... This even bothered Ann more. Especially the way the girl was stroking Chakrit's arm.

"Sorry Aff~ I was really busy." Chakrit said smiling back at her. 'So her name's... Aff why is he talking to her so nicely anyways? Why can't he talk to

me like...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I’d die if he ever says that to me. Not even in a good way.' Again, Ann interrupted her own thoughts before she could

get too far.

"What are you saying ... that's sounds like you're so much younger or something." Aff smiled back at Chakrit in a flirting way. "Call me Aff is fine~" She

said.

'EHH!' Ann imitating throwing up sound. 'Aff, your head... learn your place stupid lady. Stop flirting with someone that's younger.' Ann glared at Aff.

Ann's glare caught Aff's eye. She turned away from Chakrit and faced Ann with a disgusting expression. Her expression basically said, 'Now who is this

little rag?'

"Oh~ so you have a new assistant huh? She's... okay." The cute word wouldn't come out even in an offending way. "What's her name?" Aff made it

sound like Ann was Chakrit's pet.

"Ann Thongprasom." Chakrit finally said now also looking at Ann was his dark eyes. They had something in it... loneliness... Ann saw. "I hired her

today. Ann, this is Aff Tusakorn, my long time friend. Learn from her, she's a great woman." Then Chakrit walked off; Leaving Ann there alone with Aff.

"So, you're another gold digger right? Wanting to be his assistant so that you can sneak a chance in or something?" Aff said as soon as Chakrit was far

enough so that he can't hear. "Well you know what? You better get your stinky little hands off him. He's MINE. I mean, look at yourself. You are way not

good enough for him. He needs someone... beautiful, sexy, charming... and I can give him that." As soon as she said this, she walked off to the direction

Chakrit went.

Ann stood there, in silence. She couldn't believe what that nasty woman had just said to her. Beautiful, sexy, charming? She sure thinks of herself more

than what she really is... Ann was really mad. 'Who was she to say that? I don't even like Mr.Yagnam! I mean, if she liked him so much~ get him

yourself. Don't diss me!' Ann was standing there in the hall, shaking; Tears welling up in her eyes. She's never been this mad before, or have she ever

been insulted like that before. You could tell, even if Aff didn't say it directly. You could tell from the way she said it and her eyes... If you translate her

last few sentences it would be like this...

"So, are you another stupid bitch that wants to sleep with Chakrit? What are you? Who do you think you are to even STAND beside Chakrit? Look at

your ugly and nasty face... you AREN'T pretty, charming, sexy. You have NO potential. So~ you better get your nasty hands off of MY Chakrit soon... or

else..." And Ann was right; this was exactly what Aff was thinking.​

nikki1786

LizQuen
i cant really imagining Aff being a villain... but later... if Aff will seduce Krit... i can totally imagine it XD Ann really likes to talk a lot... with thoughts ^_^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i cant really imagining Aff being a villain... but later... if Aff will seduce Krit... i can totally imagine it XD Ann really likes to talk a lot... with thoughts ^_^
there a first for everything...plus im writing from ann point of view ^_^

shachibasha

psychotic
ahh cant wait for the contract ann sign to comeback and bite her in the butt..hehe...i feel like ann has like an angel and a devil on her shoulder thats why she keep on talkking to her self

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Aside from Aff... seems like Ann herself is her worst enemy. She sure talks to herself a lot.. lol... I like that. A little psychotic mode into it.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know if we think bout it ...WE talk alot to ourselves too ...shoot atleast i do..lmao..esp when im mad!!!..since i dont like to talk evil bout other ppl anyways..i know everyone has their days..bad days that is!

thanks for the update iluvnumandoil..btw..you have any other nickname to go by? unless you want us to keep typing your whole sn lol..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you know if we think bout it ...WE talk alot to ourselves too ...shoot atleast i do..lmao..esp when im mad!!!..since i dont like to talk evil bout other ppl anyways..i know everyone has their days..bad days that is!

thanks for the update iluvnumandoil..btw..you have any other nickname to go by? unless you want us to keep typing your whole sn lol..
hahah. I think out loud sometimes. :lol: not good, specially when people are staring at me as though I'm crazy! :mellow:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

lol.. I was thinking the same too AMi...

When I'm mad, I like to sing really loud and shout at the top of my lungs!!! Like I did today... but it was weird cause I didn't know exactly what I was mad at. ahhh.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. I was thinking the same too AMi...

When I'm mad, I like to sing really loud and shout at the top of my lungs!!! Like I did today... but it was weird cause I didn't know exactly what I was mad at. ahhh.....
lol like i said lome ..its one of those days! stress builds up..til you cant handle anymore..then you have to let it out ..somehow