Love Forever

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks for the update. oh no, sensing trouble. it's barely time for ateam to understand each other and now there might be misunderstanding between the two. I hope that aff will tell rita that way rita is aware also even if she doesn't tell aum but i do hope that aff will tell aum that way he won't misunderstand her. can't wait for more updates to know what is in store for the couples.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 20​

When Aff woke up the next day, Aum was already gone to work...... She got herself ready, and went to work..... As she was sitting by her desk, Aum text her on her cell phone saying that he wants to see her in his office..... Aff then got up and went into his office...

Aff
: Ah, did you want to see me?

Aum: (smiled) I was wondering that after work, do you want to go have dinner with me?

Aff: Ah, (then she remembers that she had to go meet kevin) I can't tonight!

Aum: Why? Do you have some where else you have to be at?

Aff: Well yea...... (pretended to smile)

Aum
: Ok.. no problem then.... maybe next time then! (smiling)

Aff: Ok...

Aum thought that it was kind of weird how Aff denied the dinner with him because whenever he asked her, she always said "yes" but this time its pretty strange....It was 2:35 p.m. by the time she notice.... she was very nervous because she doesn't want anything to go wrong...All she wants is to finish all the papers that were under their names..... She doesn't want anything more than that.... Before Aff left, she went into Aum's office...

Aff: Ah, Aum?

Aum: Yes? (smiling)

Aff: I'm leaving early because ah...ah...ah I have to meet up with Rita....

Aum
: Okay.. um where at?

Aff: Its at her apartment because she needs help picking carpets for her living room....

Aum: Oh okay..... How long are you going to stay there?

Aff: Um, I don't know yet...

Aum: Ok.. when you are done just call me to come and pick you up....

Aff: (yelled) AH NO!

Aum: What?

Aff: I mean I can come back alone...... Aum, you don't have to come! (pretended to smile) Ah I got to go now, see you tonight.... (went up to Aum and kissed him on the cheek before she left)

Aum: Ok.... careful.. (smiled)

Aff than left... Right when she left through the door, he got up from his chair, grabbed his car keys and followed Aff..... He knew something was not right because she looked like she was scared of something.... Its like she is not telling me the truth..... Aff got into a taxi and left... Aum who was wondering where she was really going kept thinking that she might go back to that guy she loved before.... he hopes not or he would be very mad, and he means very mad..... Aff finally got dropped off in front of the apartments and was scared because it was the same apartment that she found Kevin with another girl..... But she decided to go and get this done and over with.... Aum parked his car far enough that Aff doesn't see it or notice it..... He looks at the apartments, and rememebers that it was that dumbass's apartment.... and Amanda used to live here too..... He wonder why would she be doing here? ... He got out of his car and followed her...

Knock-Knock-Knock

Aff: (Kevin opened the door and she went in)

Kevin: (smiled) Have a seat!

Aff: (irraited) Just get going with the paper work!

Kevin: Why are you in such a rush? Scared that your lovely husband would know?

Aff: I'm not.. so just get on with it!

Kevin: Fine! Okay, so here are some papers you need to sign.. I already signed it....

Aff: (looks at it)

Kevin: Oh crap I left the other papers in the bedroom.... Ah (looks at Aff) would you mind and going getting it? Its on top of the dresser!

Aff: Why me? Im only here as your guest!

Kevin: If you don't cooperate with me than we will never get this finish!

Aff: (wanted this to be finish as fast as she can) Where is it at?

Kevin: On top of the dresser!

Aff got up and went into the bedroom.... Kevin then got up and followed her.... Kevin got inside and closed the door!

Aff: What the hell are you doing?

Kevin
: Come on, why don't we just do it right now? huh?

Aff: (Knew what he was talking about) Don't come any closer!

Kevin: (grabbed hold of Aff and pushed her onto the bed) I know you want to do this! or else you wouldn't be here.... (smiling)

Aff: You stupid person! get off of me right now! (struggling)

Kevin: Nope never! Why your scared that your darling husband would find out about this?

Aff: Stupid dumbass! (spit in his face)

Kevin: You fucken bitch!
--------------------------------------------

P.S: The other half of the story is coming.. still typing it up :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 20 continues...​

He then started kissing her, holding both of her hands over her head.... she started yelling and screaming, but then got punched in the stomach, so she couldn't scream anymore...

Aum who was able to finally find where the apartment was anxious to see why Aff was doing here for....... He turned the door knob, to his surprise it wasn't locked... Aum knows that it is not respectful just to walk into people's house, but this one he has too..... He got to find out.... He walked in and saw that Aff's purse was in the living room, and saw some papers, but didn't bother to go look at it..... He wonders where Aff was.... He then hears something coming from a room.... He walked closer to the room that was making noises.... He then opens the door to peek a little and couldn't believe his eyes...... He sees his wife and her old lover having sex! He thought that she told him that she loves him.... but now she betrays him.... He heard her moaning, but couldn't quite understand what she was trying to say! So at last he concluded that she loved what she was doing...

He thought to himself, at first I decided not to go with the deal that I made with Amanda because I thought that you, Aff might not be a bad person at all, but turns out I was wrong... you were a stupid lying bitch who just sleeps around with any guys.... Now I might just go with the deal that has never been finish!

*TBC*

I'm sorry if this chapter was kind of short and boring, but I needed them to misunderstand each other.... :)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
what the... how can aum misunderstand aff... surely aff will be devastated soon..

but i can't wait for the next chapter.. please update soon... :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 21​

Aum who left the apartment hurt was in the car thinking that he would not be the only one who is hurt, but Aff is going to be hurt a thousand times more than him and he promises himself that she would get it... He then drove off angry.....

Back in the apartment

Aff who was hurt didn't want this to happen to her... she needed to fight back and fast.... Before Kevin could have taken any of her clothes off of her, she used her knees and kicked Kevin in the nuts, making him let go of her.... Kevin then fell to the floor.... she got up and grabbed a lamp and smashed it in his head and ran out the door.... She made her way outside crying and holding herself.... she grabs her phone and calls Rita...

Rita: Hello?

Aff
: (crying) Rita help me!

Rita: (shocked) Aff, what happened? Where you at?

Aff: (crying) Rita, I'm in front of Kevin's apartment... please come and pick me up right now! I'm really scared!

Rita: Okay, I will be there in 10 minutes......

They both hanged up.... 10 minutes pass and Aff was picked up!

Rita: Aff, what happened to you? (looking at Aff while driving)

Aff: (Who was crying and staring out the window)

Rita: Aff? Are you there? Are you okay? What happened?

Aff: (cried even more)

Rita: (got irriated and stopped the car) What happened? Tell me right now!

Aff: (crying) Rita, Kevin tried to rape me!

Rita: What? Why did that bastard try doing that to you? Aff tell me, why were you over there in the first place? Does Aum know about this?

Aff: No, he doesn't.....

Rita: Why doesn't he know about this? why didn't you tell him?

Aff
: He would get very mad at me! I don't want him to misunderstand me.... anything at all...

Rita: Omg, what are you going to do now? tell me, why were you over his house for?

One hour later, Aff finally finish telling her story to Rita..... and stopped crying!

Rita: What a fucken bastard! Aff you have to go tell Aum about this or else he would like seriously misundestand you!

Aff: I can't...... Rita you have to promise me not to tell him about this?

Rita: Aff how am I suppose to do that when your gone all night like this? huh withut even calling your parents or Aum where you are?

Aff: (looked away) Tommrrow I will go back and tell them that I was with you because right now I can't face anyone, especially Aum!

Rita: AFF! You can't do that! You have to call them right now and tell them that you are with me at this moment....

Aff
: Rita, please don't make me! (begging Rita)

Rita: (feeling sorry for Aff) Fine, I won't, but tommrrow you better tell them the truth and why you were gone all night?

Aff: Okay!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Rita and Aff got the house.... They both were greeted by a servant....

Servant: Nong Aff, where have you guys been all night? everyone in the house is so worry about you and Aum....

Aff: (looks at Rita then back to the servant) Ah, I was at Rita's house.... what do you mean worry about me and Aum?

Servant: P'Aum has not come home yet... everyone thought that both of you guys were together....

Aff: No he was not with me..... where is he than? (surprise)

Rita and Aff walked inside the house and was encounter by her mother...

Jinda: Honey, we were so worried sick about you and Aum! Where have you guys both gone too? Where is Aum? (looking behind Aff)

Aff: Ah, well I was at Rita's house, but Aum was not with me...

Jinda: Then where is my son Aum?

Before Aff can answer anything, Aum comes in the door!

Aum: Mom, I'm right here!

Jinda: Aum, where have you been? huh? And why do you smell like alcohol?

Aum: Mom, its nothing..... I'm going to go upstair and change... then I'm going to go to work.... (he didn't even bother to look at Aff, and just left)

Rita
:(whispers to Aff ears) He doesn't look like he is in a good mood this morning!

Aff: (looks at Rita)

Rita than said her goodbyes and left.... and then Aff excused herself and went upstairs to the bedroom!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*More to come :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh good, Aff fought back and didn't let Kevin do anything to her. Gosh, Aum giving Aff the cold shoulder OOOoOoo

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 21 continues...​

When Aff got inside the bedroom, Aum was already dressed and ready!

Aff
: Ah, Aum would you mind waiting for me> It would only take 15 minutes.....

Aum ignored her and left out the door...... Aff thought that it was strange the way he didn't answer her back... Aum got downstairs and headed straight for the door and ignoring everyone around him.... After 15 minutes later, Aff got downstair...

Jinda: Honey, whats wrong with Aum? He looks mad? did you guys fight?

Aff: I don't know mom.... I really don't know... (she then left for work)

Aff didn't have a ride to work so she took a taxi.... When she arrived to work, she went staright for her desk.... and couldn't stop thinking why Aum was acting like this to her? ...... Suddenly out of no where, one of her co-worker came running up to Aff.... and started to say things that she didn't understand...

Aff: Lada, are you okay? it seems like your out of breath... what happened?

Lada: Nong Aff, this is not so good!!!!

Aff: (looking at Lada) Whats not so good? huh?

Lada: Nong Aff, this has to do with you! I'm 100 percent sure that this has to do with you....

Aff: (got worried) Lada what is it? Just tell me?

Lada: Nong Aff, Amanda has been in the boss's office all morning now.... what about if they are doing something together? It has been all morning.... and not both of them even came out... (scratching her head)

Aff: (shocked) Say that again? I thought that he was at a meeting all this time!

Lada
: Nong Aff, where have you been all morning?

Aff: Amanda? (thinking) Wasn't she his girlfriend before he married me? (whispering to herself)

Lada: What did you just say?

Right when Aff was about to answer Lada, a beep on the phone came on... It was Aum.... he wanted to see her in his office right now!

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 22​

Aff got up and went into the office..... When she opened the door, she sees Amanda sitting on Aum's laps..... They both were laughing and smiling.... She can tell that he was very touchy around her.... Aff who couldn't say anything except just stand there.....

Amanda: Its you! Nong Aff (she got up from Aum's laps) You know on your wedding day I never got to talk to you at all... I wanted to get to know you! (smiling)

Aff: (pretended to smile and then looks at Aum)

Amanda
: Darling, how come you never told me that Nong Aff is so shy around people? or does she not want to talk to me?

Aum
: (smiling at Amanda) Honey, its not like that... she is probably shy because maybe she did something last night? (looking at Aff with the evil eyes) and now she is scared to talk because if she didn't say the right words, she might just say something else.....

Aff
: (looked at Aum)

Amanda
: What does that suppose to mean?

Aum: Oh nothing.... (smiling)

Aff: Ah, did you need anything, thats why you called me in here for?

Aum: (holding onto Amanda's waist) It wasn't me, it was Amanda... she wanted to say something to you and ask you something... (starting at Aff)

Aff was about to explode... she couldn't stand this anymore....

Aff: (slowly holding back) Ah, did you need something Amanda?

Amanda
: Yes I did (smiling) I needed to ask you if Aum can take me out to dinner tonight?

Aff: (looks at Aum) Um, dinner? why don't you ask him yourself? why ask me?

Amanda
: Well I have to ask you first because last night he came over to my place, and he didn't look so good..... and so I was wondering if maybe he can take me out tonight so he would feel better.... (smiling) and he is willing to take me too.. right Aum?

Aum
: (got up from his chair and walked towards Aff) I did say that because I don't know what my wife here would think? She might think that I was having an affair? (whispering into Aff's ear)

Aff: (moved away from Aum)

Aum: So what do you say? huh? I'm pretty bored at home, when I'm with you! I want to have some fun with someone else! (looking back at Amanda and smiled)

Amanda: And that fun is with me! (smiled)

Aff: (got mad) Aum, you can do whatever you want! You don't have to ask me because I never controlled your life.... because even if you asked me, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it! (she looks at Amanda and then at Aum.... she then walks out the door)

Amanda: Aum, that slut lets now! Now both of us can spend time together! Its been so long!

Aum: It has been long!

Aff who was sitting by her desk, was about to cry! she doesn't want to see the image that she just saw... she doesn't want to see her husband with another woman.... she was asking herself the same question, why was he doing this to her?..........she decided that tonight she was going to ask him, why does he not talk to her or say anything to her?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 22 continues..​

It was 10:00 p.m. and Aff was waiting in the living room for Aum..... she was thinking what she should say to him.... she kept getting up from the couch to go look out the window if he was there, but it was always nothing.... Then Leah came into the living room...

Aff
: Leah, what are you doing down here so late? Aren't you suppose to be in bed by 9?

Leah: Auntie Aff, is there something wrong?

Aff: Ah, why do you ask that?

Leah: Because I can tell by your face! Even during dinner tonight you didn't even eat anything at all! You didn't talk much either! Did you and my brother get into a fight?

Aff: Leah (looking down on the floor) I don't know.... Your brother hasn't been talking to me ever since this morning except at work here and there....

Leah: (went up to go and hug Aff) Auntie don't worry if my brother is mad at you, then he will get over it soon.... trust me! (smiled at Aff)

Aff
: (gave her hope) I do hope that too.....

Then a servant comes in!

Servant: Honey, Leah, your mother wants you in bed right now!

Leah: Okay!

Aff: You should go to sleep now.... Leah (smiling) Goodnight! And thanks!

Leah: Goodnight! and no problem....(she then left with the servant)

It was around midnight when Aum came home... Aff who was alseep on the couch was woken up by a car sound from outside..... she got up from the couch and went to go look out the window....and saw Aum.... Aff then went to the door, and opened up for him.. Aum saw her, and just walked pass her...

Aff
: (closed the door) Aum, can we talk?

Aum
: (stopped and looked back at her and then walked back upstair)

They both got into the bedroom! Aum who was taken off his tie was confronted by Aff.

Aff
: Aum, why are you ignoring me? Tell me! what did I do wrong?

Aum: (who finally decided to speak) You want me to tell you?

Aff: I don't know! I seriously don't know!

Aum: (got angry and yelled at her) Why do you keep lying to me huh?

Aff
: (tears were filling in her eyes) What am I lying to you?

Aum: (grabbed her arms) Last night, you went to Kevin's apartment? didn't you? You lied to me about going to go see Rita at her place! You wanted to go see your old lover again? Am I right? and then you went into his bedroom and then you both did it together! Am I correct? (yelling at her)

Aff: (stopped crying) You know about this?

Aum: How would I not know, if I didn't follow you there, and then saw it with my own eyes? huh? Tell me? (yelling at her)

Aff: Aum, you misunderstood me.. it wasn't what you saw... I can explained exactly what happened that night.... and plus I never even------ (she was cut off by Aum)

Aum: I do not want to know because I already saw it with my own eyes! You lying stupid bitch! I cannot believed I actually believe you all this time!

Aff: (pleading) Please believe me, Aum! We didn't do anything, like you thought.... Kevin was the one who was trying to rape me! (crying)

Aum: Can you stop lying for once in your life! You know you are so useless as my wife..... You can't do anything else except sell yourself everywhere to other men, am I right?

Aff
: (slapped his face) Can you stop insuliting me? I'm not like that!

Aum
: You stupid bitch! who told you to slap me? (He then grabbed her and threw her on the bed) So tell me, who did it best? Me or him? (smiling)

Aff: Aum, please don't... I just want to talk nicely with you! (pleading and crying)

Aum: Come on, I know its not that hard to know who did it best! Let me tell you, between you and Amanda? Amanda does it best then you! (smiling)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 22 continues..​

Aff: (who was crying) Aum, stop it!

Aum: Tonight is going to be your punishment for fucken lying to me and slapping me on my face!

He then started to force his lips on top of hers.... and grabbed both of her hands and puts it over her head.... His right hand, starting to rub her breasts really hard..... He let go of her hands and with his two hands, he started to rip her sleeping robe off of her.... she started to hitting him because she doesn't want his angry to be taken out on her... Aff pleaded Aum to let her go... she tried everything she could.... But at the end she gave in on him because the more she was hitting him, the more she is hurting herself... and she was running out of strength at the sametime.....

The next day, Aff laid in bed, sore...... All over her body was sore... she cried so much that she had no more tears left to cry... she thought about last night... he wasn't gentle with her a bit... he was so rough with her... Every single time Aum touched her she was always hurt.. the force kissed that Aum kept forcing on her lips, left a big red mark on her lips..... Her arms were brusied because of the way he was grabbing her... the way he was squeezing her.... Her thighs, her legs aches so bad because he wasn't gentle with her.... The last thing that she heard him say to her ear before they both fell asleep was, I nevered ever loved you! And don't think that I will....... The more she thinks about it, the more she wants to cry.... She decided to get up and go wash up..... Right when she was about to enter the bathroom, there was a text coming from her phone.... she picks up sees that its from Rita... A text saying to meet her at the La Cafe at noon.....

She asked herself, how was she going to cover all the marks that Aum made on her? How?

*TBC*

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
poor aff... she was trying to tell aum what happened, but he believed what he thought he saw. aum, is so harsh to her now, and then he practically raped her and left his marks all over her. he is so going to regret it.

ugh i hate amanda and kevin, they deserve each other cause they're both sick in the head and are gaming up on poor aff who can't even have aum believe her cause of their doings

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the updates. I can't believe aum would do that to aff. he will surely regret his wrong doing to her. can't wait to read what is in store for them. wonder what aff would do and what aum would do and how they're going to make up or how aff is going to forgive aum.

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Poor Aff. Thanks for the updates. Hope Rita can help Aff with her marriage/ or just make her feel better.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Poor aff.. how could aum do that to her? you must make aum regret way much more and make him suffer more than what he did to aff...

can't wait for your next chapters... :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp I can't believe Aum would treat her like this. he's so mean and horrible. Aff reminded me of Cherry in Kaew Tah Pee (minus the r part)

pze

sarNie Adult
i was gone for 4 days n i come back to 3 chapters....im so happy.....cant wait for more....

aum is just arrrrrrgghhhhhh....he saw his wife there n didnt even manage to go in n so call bust them out maybe he would of seen that she was hurt or something....

kevin n amanda so alike....EVIL

update soon....cant wait for more....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally got caught up from the last 3 updates! When Aum walked into Kevin's apartment, hearing Aff moaning, my heart just sinks, thinking that Kevin did her. But thank goodness it didn't happened! But grrr, Aum is being such an ass to her now! Poor Aff, she got sexually abused by the meanie Aum. I'm so hating Kevin and Amanda. Esepcially Kevin. Freaking A!!

Thanks for the updates!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 23​

Rita who was at the La Cafe, and was waiting for Aff because to her they haven't seen each other for like forever..... even if she just saw Aff like the night before.... As she was waiting, she saw Rome...... Rome saw her and came over to her...

Rita: How on earth did I meet you here? I mean are you serious?

Rome: (smiling) Why? Don't you miss me at all?

Rita: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Who would miss you? (rolling her eyes)

Rome: You would duh! You told my nephew Chad that you were my girlfriend remember!

Rita: Ah, about that? I can't believe you never had a girlfriend before? Your such a loser! (laughing)

Rome
: Rita, shut up! You don't even know why! Maybe I never wanted a girlfriend when I was younger because I wanted to focus in school! Have you ever thought of that?

Rita: Whatever! (rolling her eyes)

As Rita was looking around, she sees a woman who looks like Aff, but she wasn't quite sure if it was Aff because that woman was wearing a turtleneck shirt and long jeans....

Rita: (tapping Rome on the shoulder, while staring at that woman) Hey loser face, is that Aff over there?

Rome: huh? where?

Rita: (pointing at the woman's direction) Over there?

Rome: (he looks at the woman again) Rita, are you blind? It is her! But why is she wearing like that? Is it that cold out there?

Rita hit Rome, and then walked over to her...

Rita
: Aff, is that you? (looking at her)

Aff
: Rita, there you are! I was looking for you!

Rita: (they both went to the table) Aff, what is that thing you are wearing? (pointing at her clothes)

Aff: Its a turtleneck shirt sweater!

Rita: Why are you wearing that? Its like 90 degree outside! Or is that the new style these days???? (confusing herself) Aff what happened to your mouth? (staring at her carefully)

Aff: (she thought that she already covered it with a lot of make up) Ah, its nothing!

Rita: Aff, are you hiding something from me? (looking at Aff)

Rome: Yea, Aff looks like there is something you not telling us???

Rita
: Loser face, thats what I just said... omg (rolling her eyes)

Aff: (started to cry)

Rita: (looked at Rome and than back to Aff) Honey, whats wrong?

Aff: Rita, why does he keep hurting me like this? (crying)

Rome: Aff, do you mean Aum? what did he do?

Rita: Yes, what happened?

Aff: I don't want him to hurt me anymore! One time is already enough! (still crying)

Rita
: Oh honeym (got up and hugged her, and than looked at Rome)

Suddenly Rome spotted Aum with another woman around his arm..... Rome told Rita and Aff that he would be right back... He then got up and left.... Rita saw where Rome was going but didn't bother telling Aff because she will be even more hurt! Aum who was ordering drinks for Amanda and him was confronted by Rome.....
------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry for the mistakes.... and grammer... still more coming