Love Forever

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Rome is such a good guy.
I also want to hit Aum.
:arrg:

And very happy to know that Aff is pregnant with twins.
That make me think about the twins of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
A boy and a girl. They are so cute.

Such like this ↑

Keep wondering what will the twins of Aff and Aum look like.

:clap:

Hope our writer will update soon.
Can't wait!!!

:clap:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aff is pregnant. wonder how she would feel because aum is going to divorce her but she is now pregnant. pity aff so much. rome should have knock aum until he forgets. rome and rita are truly the best of friend to ateam. it is sad but also good at the same time that aum is going to divorce her but she is also pregnant. can't wait to read what is in store for them the next and following days.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aum is so mean, but I guess he's blinded by Amanda and her web of lies. I mean, he's been dating Amanda, so he would trust her more than he would with Aff, otherwise he wouldn't be a good boyfriend. But it does seem like he's starting to feel that Aff wouldn't cheat on him. YAY Aff's pregnant...but I think Aff should make him suffer the way he made her suffer. Stress is never good for babies. Rome and Rita are such good friends :D

by the way: swirlblue, i LOVE your siggie and avatar. Cherry is sooo beautiful. I love her :wub:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aum is such a freaking a**!! If I were Rome, I'll knock him til he can't stand up! I want the divorce to be over with and for Aff to move on and get away from a jerk like him. Aum needs his karma for all the things that he've done to Aff. Same with that freaking Amanda too. Mainly, Aum needs most of the karma on him. He needs to suffer big time from his wrong doing to Aff!!

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Aum is so mean, but I guess he's blinded by Amanda and her web of lies. I mean, he's been dating Amanda, so he would trust her more than he would with Aff, otherwise he wouldn't be a good boyfriend. But it does seem like he's starting to feel that Aff wouldn't cheat on him. YAY Aff's pregnant...but I think Aff should make him suffer the way he made her suffer. Stress is never good for babies. Rome and Rita are such good friends :D

by the way: swirlblue, i LOVE your siggie and avatar. Cherry is sooo beautiful. I love her :wub:
^
Thanks. I love Cherry too, She's such a great actress.

Yay, twins. Seems like Aff will have to be a single mom for a while :( until Aum gets his act straight.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I had caught up and you have stopped on the best part. AHHHH!!! TWINS!!! Oh gosh I love Rome in here!!! :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 26​

The next day Rita was waiting for Aff to come out of the bathroom because all morning Aff has been throwing up.....This morning she was suppose to go with Aff to the doctor and then take her back home.... But then suddenly her phone started to ring..

Rita: Hello?

Boss: Rita, you have to come to work right now!

Rita: What? I thought today was suppose to be my day off?

Boss: Rita, today we are really busy and we need one more person to help us!

Rita: But today I was going to go to the doctor with my friend....

Boss: Rita, you either come to work or get fired? You choose...

Rita: Uh fine... I will come (they both hanged up) Omg I have to go to work now..... (rolling her eyes)

Aff finally came out from the bathroom..

Rita: (looking at Aff) Aff I have work today so I can't go with you to the doctor today! I'm sorry

Aff: Oh then thats fine Rita..... I don't mind..... Don't worry about me...... I can go by myself..... (smiling)

Rita: Are you sure?

Aff
: Yea, o worries my friend...

Rita
: Ok.... but I'm going to drop you off though..... So where do you want to go first? The doctor or the house?

Aff: I'm going to go home first because I need to change..... dude I stink even if I already took a shower!

Rita: Alright! Then we should get going...

Aff: Ok!

Thirty minutes later, they arrived at the house..... Aff said her goodbye to Rita and then she drove off..... Aff enters into the house and saw Jinda....

Jinda: Honey, where have you been all night? I was so worried about you! (sounded very concern)

Aff: Uh, I slept over at Rita's house..... I'm sorry if I made you guys worry.... I didn't mean too....

Jinda
: Its okay as long as your save..... Um honey, did you and Aum have a fight last night?

Aff
: (looks down) Um.....um....?

Jinda: (looks at Aff, and new that there was one) Honey, its okay, you don't have to tell me.... I know that its both your and Aum's problem, but I just want to tell you that no matter how big the problem is, no matter how much pain it has caused you to go through, you have to be strong! ok?

Aff: (looks at her mom) Thanks mom! I will remember what you told me! (she then excuses herself and went upstair to change)

When Aff got to the bedroom, she notices that all the bed sheets were mess up! She knew right away that last night Aum had slept here.... she went into the bathroom and starting to throw up again.... she wiped her mouth and looked in the mirror..... she sees how pale her face was.... she told herself that defintely after she changes, she would go see a doctor right away.... she changed and finally went downstair... When she got downstair, she saw Leah....

Leah: (smiling) Auntie Aff, where are you going?

Aff: (didn't want to tell her) Ah, I just have to go do some business thats all! Whats up?

Leah: Oh okay.... P'Aum came home last night? Did you know that?

Aff: (wasn't surprise) Oh did he?

Leah: Yea, but he came with this girl! I don't know who she was... but I didn't like her at all.... Um (turning to Aff) do you know who she was?

Aff
: Ah, probably its just his friend?

Leah was about to answer Aff, but than a servant came in..

Servant
: Miss Leah, your friend is here!

Leah
: (looks at the servant) Alright!

Aff: Um, Leah you should get going! (smiling)

Leah: Ok..... bye auntie!

Aff: Bye!

Aff went outside and wonders if Aum really brought Amanda home? Into their bedroom? But at the end she decides not to think anymore because today was going to be the last time they would get to see each other.... so he can do whatever he likes because she is not going to stop him anymore.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry if this chapter bored you girls........ and sorry bout the mistakes*

*there is more coming, but I'm still typing it!

n_naruk

Omg, freaking Aum brought Amanda home with him?! Jerk! Hope he didn't bring her bitch face into his bedroom! GRRR! Aff's going to find out that she's pregnant! *It's just happiness and sadness together at the same time*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 26 continues...​

In 15 minutes, she arrives at the hospital.... she went to go check in and signed her name and everything..... Ten minutes later she was called by a nurse..... Aff followed the nurse and they went into this room.... The nurse then did a check up on her.... After that Aff was sent back outside to wait for another 10 minutes because they the doctor needed to review the results.... Aff sat there nervously, wondering if the results are bad or not...... Then suddenly her phone ringed...

Aff
: Hello?

Rita
: Aff, are you okay? You sound like your nervous for something?

Aff: Oh Rita, I'm at the doctor! The nurse just took me in, and she did a check up on me! So I don't know how the results came out to be like....

Rita: Oh well don't be..... You are probably fine!

Before Aff can answer Rita, the nurse came back out and called Aff again....

Aff: Hey I gotta go.. bye!

Rita: wait...... Ok than! (they both hanged up)

In minutes, Aff was faced to face with the doctor...

Aff: Um, doctor, whats wrong with me?

Doctor: (smiled) Mrs. Taksaorn, (she changed back to her own last name because she knows that she wasn't going to be using his last name again after this) you would be very happy because nothing is wrong with you!

Aff: (smiled)

Doctor
: But your two weeks pregnant with twins! (smiling)

Aff
: (shocked) Huh? Can you please say that again? I'm what....

Doctor: Your two weeks pregnant with twin, Mrs. Taksaorn... This is why you throw up more than a woman who is going to have one child only.... ( Authors note: I just made this up!)

Aff: (she sat there speechless, she couldn't believe that she is pregnant)

Doctor: Mrs. Taksaorn, are you okay? (looking at Aff)

Aff: (came back to realty) Uh..... uh.... yes!

Doctor: (writing on a peice of paper) Here are the medicines that I wrote for you to take.... (she hands the paper to Aff) You can just go up in the front and give it to them.... They will give you the medicines to take..... When your pregnant, especially with twins, you have to be extra careful of what you do! And you can't be stressing either because its not healthy for your kids.... It would be best if your husband is the one that is taking care of you most of the time!

Aff
: (she just nods her head)

Doctor
:Well I got to go see other patients too, so if you have any other question about your pregnancy, please do ask me or the nurse....

Aff: Okay!

They both departed..... Aff got outside of the room and was speechless..... she then started to feel her stomach moving her hand in a circle..... she can't believed that she is pregnant.... How is she going to explained this to Aum when they both are divorcing today? What is she going to do? Aum doesn't want her, and surely if he knows that she is pregnant, he would probably say that its not his because he still thinks that she slept with Kevin........ And what about everyone else? How is she going to explained to them? At the end she decides not to tell anyone about this..... she doesn't want anyone to worry about her..... After thinking about this, she went to the front desk and picked up her medicines..... she got outside and sat on one of the benches they was in front of the hospital...... And then her phone ringed... she didn't bother looking who it was because she thought that it was Rita who was calling her to check how the appointment went......

Aff
: Rita, ah if your going to ask about the doctor appointment (he was about to answer her that he wasn't Rita, but than heard the word doctor and didn't say anything back) and how it went? I ah....ah... There is nothing wrong with me... (tears were about to fall down her cheeks) But now there is trouble that I have to face by my own now........ I never wanted this to happen.... Never..... (crying) I don't know what to do anymore.....

Aum: Ah, Aff, first I'm not Rita, and what are you talking about? huh?

Aff: (realized who she was talking too) Uh, Aum? Why did you call me for?

Aum: What was that your saying before? what trouble?

Aff: (got scared) That was nothing..... Its none of your business... so why did you call me for?

Aum: (got irraited) I called you to remind you that our divorce thing is at 4 p.m. today..... so don't be late!

Aff: Whatever! Don't worry I will be there on time!

Aum
: Just making sure! (Then they both hanged up)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 26 continues...​

Aum thought to himself, why would she be in trouble? Why is she at the doctor? Is something wrong with her or what? But than Amanda came and interrupted him...

Amanda:Honey, so when you have that divorce thing in the meeting room, I can't be in there with you? (holding onto his arms)

Aum:I guess not, thats what the family law guy said.....

Amanda: Why not?

Aum: I think because this is personal business and they don't want anybody else involved....

Amanda
: Fine then I won't go!

They both were at a restaurant for lunch, while Aff was sitting outside thinking how she is going to deal with this problem? She can't believe that she almost told him..... she has already decided that even if he is the father of her twins in her stomach, he doesn't deserve to know anything, and she is not going to let it happened......All she knows is that, she just have to get through the divorce process and they will be over with each other for good..... It was 3:45 pm when she got there in front of the CEO building..... When she walked in, and enters into the elevator, she was feeling very nervous...... she touches her stomach one more time before she enters into that room.... she was talking to her twins, Darlings, in just a couple of minutes, you guys will get to hear your father's voice for the first time and last time.... Am I really doing the right thing kids? Do I really want to divorce your father? Right now? (still rubbing her stomach) I don't know anymore..... Finally the elevator opens....

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 27​

Aff walks nervously into the meeting room.... There she sees the family law man who was going to be helping them with the divorcing processes and then on the right side to him was Aum... she can see how ready he was to get this over with....... she walks to the left side, and sat across from Aum.... The family law guy introduces himself as Mr. Ling.....

Mr. Ling:Okay, so we are here today to talk about the divorce process between Mr. and Mrs. Atichart? Am I correct?

Aum:Thats right!

Aff:(just nodded her head)

Mr. Ling: Alright, but before we start this, I need to ask this question because if I don't then it might effect this process here!

Aum and Aff: Ah, what is it?

Mr. Ling
: Do both of you guys have any children together?

Aum: (looks at Aff and than back to him) No, we don't.....

Aff: (just looked at Aum and than started to touch her stomach)

Mr. Ling
: Okay than, this should be really easy..... now we can start this!

Within two hours, the divorce processes between Aum and Aff was done..... Mr. Ling told them that all this would be finalize within 30 days..... Then he left leaving Aum and Aff alone in the meeting room....

Aff: Now you have got what you wanted Aum! Are you happy now?

Aum: (he looked at her) Why wouldn't I be?

Aff
: Can I ask you something?

Aum: (staring at her) Sure, go ahead!

Aff: What would you do with your life after this?

Aum: Why ask me that? When you know that I might just spend my whole life with Amanda.... What about you? huh? Now that your free, are you going to spend it with Kevin or with other men?

Aff
: (she got irraited, and got up from her chair) To tell you the truth, I never ever wanted to go back with him..... And I never will......I will spend my whole life taking care of my......ah......(she then stopped)

Aum: Taking care of what? huh? (got up from his chair)

Aff: Uh, never mind, you will never understand....... its also none of your business..... (and then left the meeting room)

Aum was confused at first, but than ran after her....

Aum
: Aff, stop right there! (yelling at her)

Aff: (didn't listen and kept walking fast)

Aum: (got mad) Aff what the hell is wrong with you?

Aff: (she stopped and then turn around to face Aum) Nothing is wrong with me, but if there is something wrong with me, then its your fault....

Aum: (confused) You are talking nonsense! What were you saying in the meeting office? huh? You never finished your sentence.....

Aff
: Its nothing..... (looking away)

Aum
: Why are you going to spend your whole life taking care of those man who has desire for you???? huh? And always meeting what they need? Am I right?

Aff: (turned around back to Aum, and slapped him) The things that you have just said to me right now (tears were coming down her face) you will regret it.....

Aum
: (grabbed her arms) Tell me, why would I regret it? huh? Your not important to me a bit..... And if something were about to happen to you, I wouldn't care.....

Aff: (she pushed him away, and took the wedding ringed off her fingers and threw it at him) I DON'T NEED THIS ANYMORE! (yelling) JUST GET AWAY FROM ME! (she then left crying)

Aum picked up the ringed that was thrown at him, and just stood there..... He couldn't believe that he had just said those words to her, but then she deserved it right? But why is she acting so strange? He thought to himself....... Everything was finally going to the way he wanted because now he is going to get the money from Amanda, and then their deal was successfully done.... But why does a part of him telling him that he made the wrong choice and that he is going to regret it later on????

Aff ran outside, and brust into tears...... She knew that this would happen...... she knew that he doesn't want anything to do with her..... or their babies..... she decides that today was the last time he would get to see her because she is going to go far away from him, and raise her kids by herself..... she doesn't want her kids to grow up knowing that their father was a heartless man..... she then calls Rita to meet her at the Thai Restarunt at 7 pm because she has something important to tell her....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sorry bout the mistakes*

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
ahhhhhhhhhhh, are you serious about stopping there!? this is such a cliff hanger, jen_x. i can't wait until your next update. i wonder if once inside, aum would change his mind about divorcing because if he doesn't he would surely regret all his life about letting aff and his babies go. please please please update soon. i can't wait!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 27 continues...​

On the other hand, Amanda was having a hard time getting rid of Kevin.... Amanda has never loved him.... she used him to get what she wanted and that was all....

Amanda: Kevin, I think we need to stop seeing each other....

Kevin: Why? I love you!

Amanda: Kevin, I don't know how to explained this, but I have never loved you! I love Aum!

Kevin: (got up from the couch and hugged Amanda) But you told me that you loved me only and you always well! What happened to that?

Amanda: (pushed him away) Kevin, do you not understand me? (screaming at him) read my lips, I HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU! AND I NEVER WELL! To tell you the truth, I only used you..... I needed to get what I want so I had to use you as my bait! (started to laugh)

Kevin: (shocked) You used me? why?

Amanda: Like I said, I needed to get Aum back.... so when I saw that you were Aff's fiance, I knew that I needed to do something fast, thats why that I came to your apartment that morning to seduce you, and how stupid of you, you fell for it..... so when Aff came by, she caught us! Then from there on, I knew that I could really used you... (crossing her arm and then turned back to Kevin)

Kevin: You stupid bitch! (he was mad) You fucken bitch!

Amanda: Call me whatever you want, but now the job is done, all thanks to you, now I'm going to be enjoying my life now...... (she grabbed her purse and than left)

Kevin stood there speechless...... He was decive by a lying bitch who used him...... now he feels really guilty for doing all that horrible things to Aff, and breaking her marriage apart.......He was blinded by Amanda's charms that he did and obey whatever she told him to do..... He feels so bad to cause the misunderstanding between Aum and Aff.... What is he going to do now? He needed Aff to forgive him, and fast because he has just realized that if he doesn't do the right thing starting from this point on, then the sins that he has done is going to be with him for the rest of his life.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Changes of Scene)

At the Thai Restraunt:

Aff was waiting for Rita to come because she needed to tell Rita something.... Rita finally came...

Rita: Hey Aff? (smiling)

Aff: Hey.....

Rita: Ah (she notices that Aff was sad) Aff, um how was the doctor and um, the divorcing thing?

Aff: Um, the doctor said nothing was wrong with me.... (looking down and then back up) I just needed some rest thats all! And the divorce thing, I guess its all good now because now he got what he wanted.... (pretended to smile)

Rita
: Oh, and did you want to divorce him?

Aff: At first I did, now I can't anymore because I'm... I'm..... (looking away)

Rita: I'm what?

Aff: Ah, nothing Rita..... (pretended to smile) Rita I have decided to move to England for a couple of years or so....

Rita: WHAT? (screamed)

Aff: Lower your voice Rita! (calming Rita down)

Rita: (looks around and then looks back at Aff) Why Aff?

Aff: (thinking how she should explain this to Rita) I.... I need time away from all this... This is to much for me!

Rita: Aff, if all this is too much to you, just come and live with me?

Aff: I can't Rita..... I need to be alone and think things through....

Rita: What things?

Aff: Its just my life...... How much it would change after this?

Rita: Please Aff, you cant leave! You can't leave your parents!

Aff: I would explained everything to them and why I'm leaving....

Rita
: Aff, don't be so stubborn please..... What are we going to do without you? huh?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
finally kevin knew that he was being used to break up aff and aum and regrets his wrong doing. hopefully he helps reunite ateam but I don't want aff to forgive aum easily after all that he's say and done to her. i hope that she gets to leave to england before the truth between kevin and aff comes out that way aum will regret big time before getting aff back. anyways, can't wait until the next update. this is such a cliff hanger.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 27 continues...​

Aff:Rita, my life has been through so much pain..... Starting with Kevin, who I love so much, and was going to marry, but then back stabbed me at the end..... Then I was force to marry Aum, a stranger I used to have a crush on when I was in high school.... In the beginning, he was mean, but later on the marriage he started being nice to me and really sweet to me to the point where I fell in love with him and gave him everything I had, but at the end he misunderstood me and played games with me... He never loved me like the way I loved him..... (she looks at Rita)

Rita: (almost cried) Aff, I'm sorry for what you have to go through..... you don't deserve any of this.....

Aff: (pretended to smile) This is why I want to get away from all this...... Aum and I have already split up, and everything between him and me is over..... All I want is to get away and start a new life with the most valueable thing that is going to happen and change my life forever...... I will keep the things that happened between him and me as a memory... A memory that can never be changed or replaced......

(Author's note: I almost cried writing this scene while listening to the song in the lakorn Rang Ngao) lol

Rita: Aff, are you really sure you want to move to England?

Aff: Yes, I have decided that this friday, I would be leaving...... This gives me a day to get myself together and ready...

Rita
: And when do you plan to tell your parents this?

Aff: Tonight for sure...

Rita: What about your other parents?

Aff: I think that Aum can tell them what happened and why we split....

Rita
: Aff, I'm going to miss you so much!

Aff: I'm going to miss you too, but come on, light up, I haven't left yet.... Here (handing the menu to Rita) lets order something to eat... (smiling)

Rita: Aff, this is why I love you so much.... no matter what pain your going through, you are still smiling.....

Aff: (just smiled and nod her head)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff was dropped off by Rita..... Instead of going to Aum's house, she told Rita to drop her off at her house... she knocked on the door and her mom came and opened it...

Carla
: Dear (shocked) what are you doing here this late? Come in....

Aff: (walked inside, and then hugged her mom) Mom I miss you so much!

Carla: (smiled) I miss you too! How have you been?

Aff: I'm okay... I guess.... where is dad?

Carla: Your dad is asleep!

Then they both hear a man's voice....

Chai: I'm not asleep! (smiling)

Aff: (turns back and saw her dad) Dad (she went up the stairs and hugged her dad) I miss you guys so much...

Chai: Wow, you missed us this much? No wonder why its so cold outside.... (joking around)

Aff: Dad!

Chai and Carla: (they both just laughed)

They all went into the living room..

Aff: Mom, dad, I have something to tell you guys?

Carla: (looks at Chai and then Aff) What is it Honey?

Aff: Aum and I already split today.....

Carla
: What? you mean divorce?

Chai: Say that again?

Aff: We divorce already!

Carla: Why?

Aff: Mom, dad, you guys do not know what I have been through with him..... I was hurt so much mom... (tears were filling her eyes) I don't want to be hurt again.... One time is enough!

Carla: Honey, what happened? what are you talking about?

Chai: Yes, tell us what happen? Why did you guys divorce? Does his parents know about this?

One hour later, Aff finished her story and what led up to all this, but there was one thing that she didn't tell them, and that was her pregnancy!

Carla: Oh my goodness, how come you didn't tell us any of this?

Aff: Mom, dad, I didn't want you guys to worry about me, and I loved him to much to say anything....

Chai: Aff, you should have told us, so we can help you get through this! Now your mom and I feel really guilty for not knowing this, and we didn't help you!

Aff: You guys, please don't feel guilty because of my mistakes... its not your fault.... it was my fault who fell for him...

Carla: But it was your dad and my fault who forced you to marry him...

Aff: Its okay! Um, mom and dad, I decided to move to England this friday!

Chai and Carla: Why?

Aff: I want to get away from all this mess!

Chai: I don't know Aff..... out there by yourself?

Carla: Come back and live with us?

Aff: Please mom and dad? I'm begging you guys? (pleading)

Carla
: (looking at her daughter) Aff if we let you go, then we must keep in touch?

Chai: Are you sure you want to go?

Aff: Yes, I have made my choice and I'm not going to change my mind...

Chai and Carla: (looked at eachother)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Thanks for update.
I can't wait to see more.

I am so glad that you update this fction very soon.
Hope you can bring more fun to us.
Thank you very much!

:kiss:

I hope Aff can go away from Aum.
Then let Aum regret for a long time.
Ha ha.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
ahhh... the more i read the more i didn't want the story to end.. please update soon.. it's getting nicer... hope aff can go to england soon and make aum regret for a long time before forgiving him... he say and do too many hurtful things...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhh. so much went on, Aff didn't tell anyone about the twins, she signed the papers, Kevin found out how evil Amanda really is, and now Aff is moving to England...AHHHH. STUPID Aum, he better find a way to back to Aff or else ><

n_naruk

Aff and Aum really did divorced afterall...Wasn't surprised that Aff didn't tell Aum about her pregnancy. But was surprised that she didn't tell her parents or Rita. It's better for her to away for a while...to be far away from him...even tho her feelings for him might still be stuck inside of her...living in england and being a single mother of two children sure will be tough for Aff. But she'll get thru it. She deserve a much better life than being stuck around Aum. He just made the biggest regret of his life!! He'll realize that he ready did love her once he finds out that she's gone...jerk!

I was browsing on youtube to find some good songs to listen to. I came across this song by Potato and I think it fits perfectly for this FF. The words would fit Aum's point of view after he finds out that Aff is gone. ^_^

Cheewit Tee Kard Tur