Love at first sight

I LOVE it! Continue soon na....

I do hope Yaya doesn't get too smart and start sleeping in different rooms.... I love the idea of them spooning every night as husband and wife (well, actually my mind goes beyond spooning. lol)...

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech was thoroughly fed up with woman. They blow hot, and then they blew cold. They couldn’t make up their mind about anything.

Frankly, he was sick of being accused of feeling thing he wasn’t feeling and thinking thing he wasn’t thinking. Why couldn’t she believe him when he told her something? What make her think she know him better that he know himself? He sat on his chair fuming.

Woman could make a man crazy. Especially that woman he glared at the photo in front of him.

After the day she found out about the walkie-talkie, she just leaves that on his bed with the note( if you try to play another trick with me again, this married would off. You could take any woman to bed but not me). These five days he tries to talk to her but she never let him talk to her. They’re like two housemate , live in the same house but didnts see or talk with each other.

Flash back. Yesterday
He knock on her bedroom but didn’t open for him.
Nadech: Yaya, could you open the door for me, please?
Yaya: no, I want to sleep.
Nadech: I want to talk to you.
Yaya: but I got nothing to talk to you.
Nadech: yaya, just give me five minutes.
Yaya: what you want.
Nadech: can’t you just open the door first. I just want to talk. Trust me.
Yaya: I never ever trust a man like you. Leave me alone .
Nadech: yaya.

Some how nadech felt as if people he had thought he knew. First Ken had fallen in love with Kim, and now Mario had fallen for Taew were no longer who or what he had thought they were. In all honesty, he was worried the same thing might happen to him. Worried and upset.

Mark: Is it safe to come in? Mark paused next to the office door he had just opened without invitation. Luna tells me you’re a little on edge these days.
Nadech: I am not­­­_____ as Mario get in his office to
Mario: Hello, Bro did I missed something already?
Mark: No, We just start.
Nadech: why you two here? don’t you have anything to do?
Mario: on edge. This is how a newlywed mood these day, that why I don’t want to rush Taew to married. I heard you been bury yourself with work , drive everyone here crazy, and Luna your secretary of the last 5 years is threatening to resign if you don’t lighten up.
Nadech: because I leave my work behind since
Mark: Since you planning your perfect wedding so now you have to caught up with your work even it didn’t have anything to do not because
Mario: of Yaya didn’t talk to you now because she found out you used our childhood trick with her.
Nadech: How you two know that?
Mark: there is no secret in the world.
Beep Beep .
Nadech look at his mobile phone screen his face lift up as he has been waiting for this phone call for two days.
Nadech: I have to go now.
Mark: where are you going?
Nadech: private. Then he gone and leave his two brother with wonder expression.

Her friend told her Nadech having a hard time. He wasn’t the only one who had become a workaholic. This last five days. Nor was the only one that couldn’t sleep at night. This was the reason she has to put some make up on to hide her dark circle eyes.

Then she heard someone knock on the door but when she asked” who is there? But no one answer back. After a moment Yaya start to answer the door. Then she can’t believed her eyes what she saw in front of her it BoBi her long losing teddy bear, she been given up her hope to find the very same one as the one she has is the last collection.

Yaya run down stair to thank aunty Pim for finding her sister back. When she found aunty Pim she just hug and kisss her then thank you.
Yaya: thank , thank you.
Aunty: yaya, yaya calm down why you so happy and thank you me.
Yaya: oh ho you’re very good at acting, look at you act like you don’t know what I am talking about. Then she kiss her again.
Aunty: because I really don’t know what all this hugging and kissing all about?
Yaya: still pretending, no worried I got witness. TA TAH.
Aunty: BoBi. Oh honey how could you found her?
Yaya: I should ask you this question?
Aunty: I don’t know I just her when you show me.
Yaya: really, I think you want to surprise me , then who found her as not many people know I used to have her before.
Aunty: look what it in her hand? It look like a button. Yaya look at teddy bear and show PUCH IT button. Then she here a voice said “ SORRY, I AM SORRY”
Yaya: who that?
Aunty: could it be Nadech.
Yaya: what? how could he know I try to find BoBi?
Aunty: Maybe him. Because last time he saw me carry your picture with BoBi then then I told him about Bobi, after that he ask me could he have that picture so I gave it to him. Do you going to say thank you to him as he found your Bobi back.
Yaya: I
Aunty: Go and Thank him now.

Yaya was very happy when she saw that teddy bear she look very happy and exited, yes she not like him cant sleep, cant work try to find a way to make her talk to him. He ask himself why you have to do that.

Nadech rush to open the door as he heard a soft knock on it. Then her she is taking his breath away every times he saw her. She did put some make up on today.

The girls was right. He did look grim. Nadech’s face was thin and consequently harder, and the dark hollow below his eyes indicated the lack of sleep, Mint had also hint at. He has been working very hard. She don’t know how to thank him.

Yaya: thank you for founding Bobi for me.
Nadech: .is that the same your Bobi?i hope I got it right.
Yaya: yes it the same but the old one didn’t have a voice recorder. Um thank you again. Then yaya walk to her room.
Nadech: I am sorry yaya for what I did, can we start again. Yaya didn’t answer him she just knock her head lightly and get in her room.

Kim: and then.
Yaya: that all.
Kim: what he been help you found your beloved sister then that all you did to him?
Yaya: what you want me to do. Hug and kiss him no way.
Kim: yes, sorry No. I just that all you do thank the person who been good to you.
Yaya: so am I thank him enough if I told you I cooked breakfast for him this morning.
Taew: you didn’t told that before.
Yaya: you guy want me to tell every move I did.
Kim: oh so sweet cook breakfast then feed each other .
Yaya: sorry not the last one because I leaved after that. I think we should talk about our charity event.
Kim: yes, right. Did you choose the out fit yet? You want us to help you.
Yaya: I wll ok on my own.
Taew: don’t tell me you want to surprise us when you on stage.
Yaya: what you talking? Who go on the stage?
Kim: you. Don’t tell me you forget.
Yaya: I didn’t know what you talking about?
Taew: you haven’t listened to a word I’ve said last time have you?
Yaya remember at their last meeting she didn’t pay much attention she just knock or yes without knowing what is it. Now it served her well.
Mint: you will be a guest of honour for our charity events.
Yaya: No way. I not gonna do it. Are you all insane? and believed me no one gonna spend even a penny to have a dinner with me either.
Mint: you will never know. beside you not for auction you just go to have a dinner with the person who bought that angel.
Kim: that angel statue is very lovely i think everyone would want it .
Taew: did you tell Nadech yet?
Yaya: tell him what?
Taew: don’t you want him to attend the events with you? People will ask for him as now you been official couple, don’t you think it weird if he didn’t go with you.
Yaya: I don’t think it a problem.
Taew: Maybe Yaya afraid of Nadech, that why she didn’t want him to be there.
Yaya: I didn’t afraid of anything.
Kim: show us then.
Yaya: fine , I will do it . and I will bring Nadech with me as well.
Kim: may be we could change from the statue to Yaya.
Mint: Nadech would speechless if he know we put you for an auction.
Kim: I think he would kill us. So we let you rest this afternoon.
Yaya:i the one who suicide if you put me on the auction.after that every of you dont expect to live in peace as i gonna come and visit all of you every night.
Taew: we not gona do that to our friend .
Mint: i wonder if Nadech still afraid of ghost if the one that haunt is you.
Kim: ok i think we should stop teasing Yaya. could i ask you a favour yaya.
Yaya: i see, and every time you ask a favour I always end up getting trouble all the times.
Kim: could you look after my son this afternoon I cant take him with me.
Yaya: you said I can rest.
Kim: oh come on yaya. Please. As you know Timmy is a good dog. It only 2 hours, Ken will go and pick him up.
Yaya: ok, ok if it not for Timmy I wouldn’t agree .

Sorry for the late update. :thanks: for spending your time reading my ff.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Just when I thought I don't anymore ff to read you update yours! Thank you na Love! I enjoyed reading your ff alot and can't wait for more!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update ja!
Yeah, good thing nadech made up with yaya by finding her BOBI. And i am loving kim amd mints charater very much. Love how they both are always teasing yaya! lol... cant wait for your next chapter!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I really enjoy your fan fiction and thank you for the update!

Keep up the good work na; can't wait to read more.

Thanks for the update na. I can't wait for them to be together in the same room, in the same bed again. lol
Update again soon naka. Can't wait to see Yaya at auction and Nadech buying her time... I hope he does and make it worth while *wink!*. hahaha

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the update na. I can't wait for them to be together in the same room, in the same bed again. lol
Update again soon naka. Can't wait to see Yaya at auction and Nadech buying her time... I hope he does and make it worth while *wink!*. hahaha
heehe kiki u naughty , but i like it too. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
The phone rang as Yaya was playing and feeding Timmy. She tucked the cordless phone between ear and shoulder.
Kim: Hi, there. How everything going?
Yaya: don’t worried I look after your son very well. I took him for walked and feeding him now.
Kim: thank, I know I asked the right person.
Yaya: well, well
Kim: could I talk to him.
Yaya: Ok. Slightly weird but never mind. Yaya knelt down on the seat and held the received to Timmy ear.
Kim: Timmy, Timmy. It’s meeeeee. Crooned Kim. Can he hear me?
Yaya: Bark. Yaya whipered urgently in Timmy’s other ear. Woof, Woof. Go on, do it.
Kim: oh you didn’t recognise me, He may angry with me.
Yaya: oh he not, he’s just distracted.
Kim: Timmy , Timmy . Kim begged. Timmy turned his head away, then Yaya didn’t want Kim up sad so she did a doggy- type snuffle into the phone.
Kim: Is that him? Timmy . Yaya close her eyes and took a deep breath and move closer to the phone.
Yaya: Yip, yip, yip . she cant believed she could did something like this, she act very good even Timmy turn to look at her in surpise.
Kim: I think he sound a bit …
Yaya: May he was eating that why. Then yay add ‘ woof woof’
Kim: that was you ,wasn’t it? Oh did Ken there yet? Before she could answer back she heard someone laughed behind her. Yaya heart sank as she turn around and sew who was laughing at her. Ken and Nadech standing together laughing .
Yaya: Ken, is here now. I let you talk with him. Thankfully, Ken had a better memory than Tommy, He seized the phone in delight.

Then Yaya walk pass them to the kitchen. As she was pouring the water for Ken, behind her she heard , ‘ Woof, Woof” “ Yip, Yip”
Yaya turn to face them. I just feel bad for Kim and I want her to feel better.
Nadech: Yip, Yip. Yaya glared at him.
Ken: thank Yaya for helping me look after Timmy, and I have to go now, see you at the auction event, Bye mate, bye Yaya.

As Ken go Nadech turn and ask Yaya
Nadech: what Auction Event?
Yaya: It for charity I did with Kik,Mint and Teaw.
Nadech: Dont you want me to go with you?
Yaya: um …
Nadech: can I go a long with you, I promise to be perfect gentlemen and a very good boy ok.
Yaya: I gona ask you anyway.
Nadeh: really?
Yaya: yes. And don’t for get your words. Then she leave the kitchen too.

I will make you trust me this time. Nadech talk to himself.

Flash back

Nadech, Mark, Mario were having lunch with his father this afternoon.
Father: so Mark when you and Mint are officially couple. You know her for 10 years.
Mark: ah dad, Mint and me just a friend.
Mario: I don’t know when you became a matchmaker dad.
Mark: you told us, you don’t like arrange married , so now what this all about?
Father: yes , I let you chose who you love. But I have to push you a bit otherwise you guys didn’t accept your own feeling. I bring all of you up, you just open your mouth I know what you feel inside.
Mark: if it true, you can feel Nadech feeling for Yaya too but why you still want competed with him. Nadech choke on his water.
Father: what are you talking about Mark?
Mark: about you and Yaya. We all know that.
Father : what make you think like that. As I always tell you I love your mother to much to find another one.
Nadech: ow, so why you said to us to prepare good news party and everything?
Father: HAHAHah. I confess that first I want to ask one of you to married her, but as I told you I don’t like arrange married and I don’t want to put Yaya happiness with all of you too if you didn’t love her.

I put the painting on auction so all of you have a chance to meet with her if I introduce her to you, you would think I matchmaking and run as far as you could.

I told you to prepare a good news party because if any of you not interested in her I would ask her to be my god-daughter. Then after you three all met up with her i know what my next step is. And I know I right, am I righ Mark and Mario?Nadech, tell me, are you in love with Yaya ?
Nadech: This was a million dollars question, I think I could be.
Mark&Mario: you are head over heal in love with her.
Nadehc: I…
Father: I know you never love anyone but if my son love someone he will love her forever. I know I could trust you to look after her.
Nadech: why you want to take care of her?
Father: remember everything i told you about uncle Wath. Yaya is his only daughter.
Nadehc: I see, dad did you told yaya about this too.
Father: not yet. I try to tell her too.
Nadech: no dad, don’t tell her yet.
Fateh: Why?
Nadech: just promise me you don’t talk to her about it. just give me a few weeks dad. He would make her trust and love him back.
Father: ok, I not told her. Now back to Mark …

He gona prove to Yaya that he is not like what she think.

Yaya was in the make up room behind the stage with her friend to wait for her turn. It turn out Yaya didn’t need to bring her own dress as her friend said they organised everything for all the volunteers.

Yaya: ohh I need a wee, I’m scared. This angel cost $700, why you guy chose me for this one? I wish I should be the first to go instead of the last. Mint didn’t blame her friend if she was the one being off for charity she’d petrified. But she has to consoling her.
Taew: You look breathtaking.
Mint: And very stunning, everyone’ll be bidding for you. More over we not gonna let you hanging there in the middles of stage.
Yaya: I am not worry about how I look. I just feel terrible. And they bid for the angel ok.
Mint: yes, for the angel. And it all in a good cause, it for charity.
Yaya: Could I bid this angel myself so I don’t need to go up there?
Kim: oh no Yaya. We know you will be fine.
Mint: Nadech wouldn’t let you standing in the spotlight for long.
Yaya: none sense he not gonn pay $700 for this angel.
Kim: your turn now. Go go.
Mint: You are his angel and I don’t think he would let other man have dinner with his angel.
Taew: you got that right.

Finally it was her turn to step forward and stand beside the emcee. Holding the microphone to his mouth and talk to the audience.
Emecee: Up next, Lady and gentlemen the last bid is this beautiful angel statue and let start the bidding at seven hundred dollars. And everyone know that the one buy this statue would have a chance to have dinner with Mrs Urasasaya Minipipan our professional photographer.

The audience start to raise their paddle. From the bidding moved with a rapidity that made her head spin. A thousand. Fifteen hundred. Two thousand. Five thousand. Ten thousand.

The pressure in her chest built, ten thousand dollars, that was so much money. An insane amount.

Nadech, his brother and her friends were sitting in the front row, were close enough to the stage that Yaya could see them. They all look at her except Nadech, He was playing with his phone not even look up at her. He may be busy text all his girls how bore he is to come here.

Emcee: going to puddle number 30 for ten-thousand dollars. Going once,.. then the man on the back raise his puddle twenty thousand dollas . and that was it . the man was dress in as tux she neve know this man before as he step up the stage and Yaya give him the statue. After a brief exchange with one of the organisers, he slid out through the double door and disappears. He just leave his name and phone number for her to ring him.

Back to the table with her friend and asked any of them know who the man was but no one know him as well.

Nadehc: i think it was time we had a dance. Sorry its just that people might think it a bit odd if we don’t. don’t worry. I’ll behave myself. Just like I promised.
Yaya: ok . He was right. Grinning, he drew her to him as the music restart. Then he swung her skilfully out on the dance floor. Forcing herself to look into his eyes, because avoiding them was starting to look odd.
Nadech: you look like you have something in your mind. you want to ask me something.
A lot of question pope in her mind like -don’t you care who I going to have dinner with? Did you I think I look attractive? Who did you text with? Are you hating every minuted in here with me?….she can’t ask him all of this question.
Yaya: Having fun?
Nadech: everyone’s really friendly.
Yaya: we can going home after this
Nadech: is it time already. Liar I know you hating every minute here yaya said that in her mind.

Nadech had promised to treat her like a lady and behave like a perfect gentleman but she hadn’t acturlly expected him to do it all. All night in the fundraising he shows everyone that he is a good husband and didn’t take advantage of her while they going around the room and chat with other people.
Now back at home he just said good night and went straight to his room. May be he can not wait to ring his girl how happy his is as he duty is over now.

Yaya still feel a bit awkward who that man that she gonna have dinner with? Hope not a stalker.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update! I'm starting to wonder who is that guy??? i hope it's one of nadech little secret plan. lol...maybe he hired one of his men to do it??? ok I'm having so many question in my head! update soon na.

I am agreeing with Kenann na... I am also hoping that he is Nadech's handyman to bid for Yaya. :)
Can't wait for more..... I want to know what's up Nadech's sleeve to make her fall in love with him......

oh, loved the dog part... so cute na. I can actually see Yaya doing that and Nadech laughing at her.....

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Ouyy!!! Loving this! I wonder who that mystery man is! I had a feeling that it has something to do with Nadech, he wouldn't let his wife to go out on some dinner with strangers LOL. Thanks for the update! :D

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for reading my ff , and here is the answer who is Yaya bidder. and it turn out all of you girls are got the right one ? :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya and her friends meet up again at Mint place to plan other charity event for children hospital and Mint have to make the cake for the fundraising. So Yaya, Kim, Taew also volunteers to help Mint to make 600 cup cake for the event. After discussion the plan the conversion was back to Yaya dinner date.

Kim: so did you ring him yet?
Mint: did you find out who is he?
Taew: did you tell him you already have a husband?
Yaya: I didn’t talk with him much we just arrange for the place and time and meet each other at NAPA at 7 o’clock. And everyone know I married as it in the news paper on the front page.
Taew: well I just……you know!
Kim: everyone know that Yaya already married. But they still want to go to dinner date with a married woman.
Yaya: will you two stop this. I make feel uneasy about this.
Mint: what does this man like after you talking with him. Does he sound like a stalker?
Yaya: I don’t know, how could I know he a stalker or not as I never talk to a stalker before.
Kim: we very worried about that. Did Nadech said about that? I ask Ken about the man but he said he didn’t know him as well.
Yaya: yes, he asked me did I want him to drive me to Napa restaurant for my dinner.
Taew: really, we all think that he would not let you go.
Mint: I still cant believed Nadech let …
Yaya: I don’t see why he didn’t let me go and I think he don’t care too. ‘Why he care for her as there nothing between them’. This last sentence yaya thought to herself she soud abit disappointed. And you guys stop thinking about me and him together ok.
Kim: ok.
Taew: Yaya, I think it a good idea if we go with you as well, we could help you if it turn out that man is a stalker.
Yaya: but if he not a stalker?
Mint: I have an idea. We gonna book another table not far away from you so if something going out of hand we can help you. ok?
Yaya: oh I cant thank all of you enough.
Kim: that what friend are for.

Now they were in the car outside Napa restaurant, it 6:50 pm .
Yaya: I feel a bit nervous now,
Kim: Look, it’s going to be fine. We’re all here. Aren’t we? Nothing can happen. You’re completely safe.
Yaya: I know. But as you all know that I never go out with any man alone. If he not a stalker, I don’t know what I gonna do or talk with him during our dinner.
Kim: that what I try to tell you before , going out and date more men.
Taew: kim, stop teased her , you’re not helping. Yaya , don’t worried you will be fine, we all know that you very good at making conversation, just trust yourself. We are all here for you.

At the moment, Yaya’s mobile rang. She check the caller ID
Yaya: it’s him. Her friend eyes widened , they all listened to Yaya side of the ensuing conversation. Which comprised a series of right , Oks, what, you cant do this, I don’t let you do this, am I front of the restaurant, ok , fine then hung up.

Kim: is he going to be late?
Yaya: he not coming.
Mint: what? why not?
Yaya: he said he doesn’t feel right. So he decided not to turn up.
Kim: really, so we going back home.
Yaya: no, I told him to have dinner with me. I didn’t let him cancel this dinner.
Taew: I don’t get it , last minute you just feel nervous and now you didn’t agree with him to cancel this dinner.
Mint: I think yaya is right that didn’t agree to cancel this. This will make a news and it bad for our charity work too, moreover I don’t want Yaya get stand up by a stranger.
Yaya: thank you Mint that understand me, I very lucky to have all of you to be my friend.
Kim: so you can get in now. We will go after you in 10 minutes.

The waitress lead her to the table she has book under her name. but as she reach her table, Yaya was stunned when she saw who she have dinner with tonight instead of the stranger it was Nadech. Standing up and take a chair for her, he look nervous as she yaya seam not to move.

Yaya: what are you doing here?
Nadech: well, I your dinner date.
Yaya: but …
Nadech: Yaya. Please sit down first . everyone look our way now. Yaya sit down because she don’t want to make a scene here.
Yaya: why you do that for ?
Nadech: you wouldn’t agree to go out with me if I ask you? don’t angry with me, yaya. Yaya ask herself to did she go dinner with him if he ask her? The answer will be no.
Yaya: But I still don’t understand why you have to do this ? you ask me did I want a left to come here? and what about the last minute cancelling before is it a trick too.
Nadech. You are my wife did you think I gonna let you out with complete stranger or other man, I ask you that cause you would not think is me that have dinner with you, and the last minute cancelling because I afraid that you would angry with me when you know I trick you.
Yaya: it much be a joke, you spend twenty thousand dollars to have dinner with me.
Nadech: I just want ………before Nadech could finished his sentence , he saw three woman walking to there table and he know quit well who they are.
Mint: I k now I right. Nadech wouldn’t let yaya to have dinner with any man . I told you so Kim.
Kim: yes you are.
Nadech: what are you doing here?
Mint: To guard your lovely wife from a stalker , but as we walk in and saw the stalker is Yaya husband instead. So we come here and say hello to you then go to our table over there not far from here. But I think we may be have to go now as we don’t have anything to worried about.
Kim: yes , I think we should go, we don’t want to wast your romantic dinner any longer.
Yaya: um , why don’t all of you joint us together, you three not yet have dinner like me . I think Nadech didn’t mind right? Yaya as she want to pay him back that do this to her. She been worried about this dinner for the past day.
Nadech: um..not at all. if it make you happy. then they moved to the large lable .

After dinner she and Nadech drive back home together, they was at the bottom of the stair as Nadech turn and talk to Yaya.
Nadech: At the table I don’t have to tell you that you look good in green.
Yaya: and you look good in blue. and thank for dinner tonight, I had a really nice time.
Nadech: Me too. But he want to tell her it would be much nicer if this dinner only have her and him. Can we do this again sometime.
Yaya: Mint, Taew and Kim would be happy for another free dinner.
Nadech : I mean two of us. Yaya wasn’t what she should answer. Then yaya change the subject by talking about their plan for tomorrow as her friend ask Nadech did he want to help them making cupcakes for children fundraising.
Yaya: about tomorrow, I will go 7 am , and you can go later if you want.
Nadech: no, I will go with you. I want to know how to make cupcakes too.
Yaya: ok then. I think we should off to sleep as we gonna wake up early tomorrow, good night. As yaya not good to stand alone with him.
Nadech: Yaya, I … as he grap yaya hand to face him at the same time yaya about take her first step on the stair, yaya sloped and fall on top of him , they were staring at each other for awhile. Nadech slowly raise he head to kiss her but they both jump up as the sound at the top of the stair.
Aunty pim: is that you yaya?
Yaya: yes , it me . am back. Anut pim as yaya when she reach her and get her room with her.
Aunt: how your dinner with Nadech. i would worried is you didn’t ring me that your dinner date is Nadech.
Yaya: yes, you didn’t worried that I have dinner with Nadech. I can see you haven’t have a shower as well, so why you hanging around here in this time of the night.
Aunt: I just busy doing this and that. Am not waiting for you.
Yaya: yes. I know . then Yaya kiss aunt Pim good night.

The next morning all of them were at Mint’s cake boutique to make 600 cupcakes. Yaya and her two best friends at the back of the shop away from Mint.

Kim: So, We all know that today is Mint and Mark ten years anniversary. And Mark want to surprise her by this want.
Taew: we all know Kim.
Kim: and I got a plan.
Yaya: you are so full of plan Kim.
Kim: and trust me and that. As I also told Mark , Kim is the only one that he can help. And trust me for this one , and I sure that the plan gona work.
Yaya: and every time we trust you , we always get trouble.
Kim: believed me this time, I don’t let all of you down. OK?
Yaya&Taew: Ok.
Kim: So let do it.

After finish making 600 stunning cupcake and extra ten cupcake for Mark and Mint 10 years of their friendship. Everyone was very tired . Yaya and Nadech back home to fresh up then go back to the fundraising for the children hospital. When get out of the car , Yaya strengthen up and cricking her neck in the process. Clutching at it in pain.

Nadech was on her side like bullet .

Nadech: are you OK?
Yaya: um, yeah ………….absolutely….. thanks. Yaya nod and then wince sharply as a pain shoots up my neck.
Nadech: Are you sure?
Yaya: It’s my neck. What if I’ve broken it. Yaya feeling a creeping panic.
Nadech: I doubt it.
Yaya: but how do you know.
Nadech: can you wiggle your toes?
Yaya: yes. As she wiggle her toes.
Nadech: can you wiggle your fingers?
Yaya: Yes. As she show him her fingers wiggle.
Nadech: and now for the big test………..
Yaya: what is that?
Nadech: can you wiggle your ears?
Yaya: I cant. What doest it mean? Then Nadech laught very hard
Nadech: that mean your neck is fine. Her check burn up . she is mortified but start to laught with him. I think you should really put some ice on that.
Yaya: No , it fine . I go to fresh up now we have to go to the event early remember.

After take a shower , yaya still wearing her bath robe as she heard a knock on her door, she hesitate and open the door to see Nadech holding some ice in one hand.

Nadech: your neck will feel a lot better if you put some ice on it,
Yaya: Um…I told you, I’m fine.
Nadech: you wont be saying that when you wake up the next morning and cant move. Without saying anything he walk in her room.
Yaya: thank you. she thought he would leave after put the container on the table but no, he still standing there.
Nadech: this will take a minute. Come and sit here.
Yaya: I can do it yourself , thank you.
Nadech: what if you hurt your self again. You want to come and sit by yourself or you want me to help you instead.
Yaya: ok.ok . she go and sit on her bed.
Nadech: right you need to pull your top of your bath robe down alittle. He instructs firmly. Yaya heart beat fast she could feel her breath quickening, her ribcage rising and falling. She try to hold her bath robe very tie as she know that she wear nothing inside. Then he gentle move her hair to the otherside of her shoulder. Where exactly is it sore? Here?
Yaya: Um……a little lower….. yaya throat has gone all tight and her voice come out in a whiper. As his finfger gently trace and circling lower and lower ,
Nadech: Here? Now , this is going to be a little cold. Hold still.

Yaya do as she was told. She could feel the cold ice melting against the heat of her neck, smell his body close to me, hear his breath by her ear. Uh oh not good she shouldn’t let him do this to her. He put another hand on her bare should and …

BEEP BEEP. She was save by the phone call.

Yaya: can I answer my phone.
Nadech: may be it not important.
Yaya: and I feel better now. Then yaya stand up and answer phone

Nadech want to kill who calling right now, don’t they know when is the right time to call other people? Why every time he want to spend time with Yaya and always end up like this. How he wish he and Yaya could spend some quality time like this in the past few weeks and now it was destroy again by a phone call.

Yaya could hear kim crying on the other side of the phone

Arrrrrrgh!!! I want to break Yaya's phone so badly right now.... What a time to interrupt them.

They really need quality time together na. They have chemistry now they need skinship. Hehe

Thanks for the update ka....