Love at first sight

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Her friend believe in love . But yaya never have mind to think about anything beside work and dont believe the of playboy. Nadech is a man who always get what he want . Could his love can change yaya mind

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
yaya slammed her briefcase on the bed as she pick up the phone call, she dont need to look at the id to know who is calling because it her private number that not much people know it.
yaya: hello
kim: where have you been ?
yaya: am sorry . how can i make it up for you.
kim: dinner tonight. would make a deal .
yaya: hold on, hold on. as you know i am not in thailand.
kim: that why i calling you now to tell you that i also in Cannada.
yaya: how come i dont know about it?
kim: it a suprise, Ken bought the tickets.
yaya: okok tell me where you staying and i will be there.

she very happy for her friend, afeter many fell now she find her true love. for kim always she always in love.

Flash back

kim: i'm getting married
yaya: you doing what?
kim: i said im gettimg married
yaya: but i cant remember you dating any man more than one in the last 5 months, much less becoming familiar enought to want to marry one of them.
who is he then ? did i know him ?
kim: as a matter of face. i just meet him my self today.
yaya. hah and you tell me you getting married.
kim: i know you dont belive in love at the first sight. it hapeen in the book store we choes the same book ohh..... it look like in the moive , after that we go have lunch together
yaya: i cant belive you just know him only 1 day and tell me you wanna him, dont you think you move too fast
kim: yaya u dont know that feeling. when you see s.o and you know that the one man you gonna married.
yaya. so what his name then.
kim: Ken Narasapan. he said he know you too.

yaya smile to that memery , true to her friend statemant, Ken is her soulmate after meeting not many months now they going to married next 2 months.

she saw her friend and walk straight to them as she already late but before she reach thier table she heard a man voice said
man: it isn't that i dont appreciate the suggestion that i join you all for dinner Ken, it just make up for a foursome isn't somthing i make a habit of. woman that go anywhere alone is either are hunt for a rich man or paper bag job.
then she heard her friend voice.
kim: i think it a bit strong Nadech kim protest indignantly. thers day, woman can go anywhere and do anything they want to do and we dont need a man to do it with. they have right to choes what they wish.

she had found Kim and Ken , they wont alone. not that yaya could actually see them or them her . hiding behind the hug plant that stood majestically in the plus room and infront of the man. well at least yaya knew his name now, Nadech.
if it didnt for her friend she would turn around and go back . and she not a loser as well

Nadech: i really do have to turn down your invitation to join you all, your friend may not mind playing goosery , Kim but i certainly do
Ken: we rarely see each other Nadech

yaya felt the heat in her cheeks at what she was sure was a rebuk aimed at her in her absence. Yaya move as quietlu away from behind the hug plant
in the lady toilet Yaya take off her jacket to show her sleveless black dress that show her long and shapely legs. first she thing she leave her jacket on but now she doesnt need anymore. apply more make up as she normally dont wear any much make up.

Yaya : a paper bag job huh

as she crossing the reception area with long, easy stides, aware of the male interest that followed her progress. that male reaction on her look spoke for it self. this time she walked straight over to the table where her friends and that man sitting. kim look up and saw her.
c
Kim : yaya . you look wonderful
ken: you certainly do
yaya: thank you.

Nadech look at the woaman that just arrive as she turn coolly to look at him feeling the equivalent of a mild electric shook as he saw her for the first time.

ken : yaya, this is a friend of mine from thailand Nadech wanasopa
yaya: im yaya
nadech : just yaya ? he murmured
yaya: just yaya and she look at kim, kim cut in
kim : i cant tell you how pleased we are to see you here, yaya, we dont see half enought of you these days.
ken: i belive our table is ready. Ken smothly cut in. i know you said earlier that you were busy this evening , Nadech, but are you sure you wont join us ?
nadech: I----
yaya: please dont think of changing your arrangment on my account
before he just want to say hello to his friend and say good but now
nadech : i dont actually have any other arragements for dinner this evening , i just didnt want to intrude......
yaya: how kind of you , kim and i have so much news to catch up on.
nadech: they may want to be alone
ken: we see each other almost already . so when your turn
nadech: i never intend marrying at all

yaya look at him with a new interest .so the two of them had something in common.ofter all . she had no intention to ever being married. either.
nadech: why settle for one while u could have many

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
As they walking toward their dinner table Nadech find himself cant take his eyes of her. he was watching the gentle sway of her hip. he told himself to stop looking at her. he could feel the stirring of desire in his own body. He was suprised by Ken question

Ken: isnt she the beautiful thing you ever seen? Nadech could feel the twinge of jealousy as he heard what Ken just said. it seemed an odd thing for Ken to have his attention to other woman as he going married to Kim soon.
Nacheh: yaya?
Ken: NO..... my Kim . how could i think about other girl as i have all eyes for my princess.as you mention yaya, i was merely wondering what you thought of the paper-bag job now?
Nadech: stop looking so deamned pleased with yourself .
Ken: as i heard she like Kim a married material. want to get married and start family straight away. Ken tease
Nadech: is she? you know one of my rule no string attached.
Ken: i see.
Nadech: hey just found your princess and live happy ever after doesnt mean the rest of us have to join you .
Ken: maybe you not meet a girl that you falt head over heel. take me for example.
Nadech was angry for dropping his guard down to let Ken see through him. the man look at a beautiful woman is a normal thing right , he ask him self.

That what his father always told his thee son. i want you three got what me and your mother have" love" .
what you have were rare
i am in love with your mother fot 30 years, and of cause i believe that love exists.
they love my wallet more.
i dont want you to stay single. it isnt natural for a man to be single
as you cant see, am not single
as your father i awalys want you to get married and not to change your partner every single day.and i belived you didnt love any of them
i dont know the feeling of love too.
you will know when you meet the right girl. it in your heart
what he was doing even thinking what he talk about love. everytime this subject bring up he always try to change the subject after that he would forget, and it would not uppear in his head again. then he remember the moment when yaya walk to them gracfully across the room toward them and he had realised this was the friend of Kim's who was joining them for dinner.Her face was absolutely perfection, the skin clear and delicate and a deeply sensual mouth, the lip so full and inviting ....if she is his woman he would let her going out alone. stop it nadech you may be stay with thoes love birds too long that he even think about keep one woman by himself , nomally he never care what other woman go or do after seing him before him , how come he act so strange now 1 min he think about married and the next he think about love. he even think about knock all the man that dare to look at her too. he laught at himslf for he stupid thought

yaya: what so funny?
kim: yes. what you laughing at ?
Nadech: nothing , just have a flash back that all . as he look at the big bown eyes.

oh god she smell so good too, he caught her scent as he move the chair for her too sit down. so the love-bird sit in front of him and yaya.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much for the update. Can't wait to read more!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Kim and Ken busy order the food. she noticed they could barly keep eyes or hand off each other and they have so much to talk about. But for her ever since her parents divorced when she was a child, Yaya has prided herself on being unromantic. that the only subject that she and kim is different .

kim: Your trouble is that you never take risks
yaya: Who? Me?yaya queried, her face full of innocent indignation. Im always taking risks,I nearly broke my neck last month, hanging over that cliff to get a picture of the birds.
kim: Oh, birds! Cliffs!kim dismissed all such trivial dangers.Youre a professional photographer. I know you take that sort of risk. Im talking about....
yaya: you mean love. may be not me look what love did to my mum. until her last day my mother never forget him even what he did to us.
kim: yaya i know what you go throught were very hard for you to forget but you have to go on with your life.you should let your hair down and throw caution to the wind
yaya: i know know. i think i gain one more mum

yaya felt a shiverr unexpectedly skated down her spine as she found herself face to face with him, his face only a few inchs from her. she could feel her heart beat beat very fast and loud , afraid that he would know how he have the affect on her. she scooted her chair a litte further from him.
yaya: what you jsut ask me?
Nadech: what take your fancy? she could see the mockery in thoes unblinking eyes as he met hergaze
Yaya: spaghatti seafood.

He notice while they try to order the food as he glance her direction he found her watching Kim and Ken with sad eyes on her face. he wonder what upsad her to made her look so sad,thoes crazy frown lines between her eyes that he want to pull her in to his arm and kiss all her concern away.

while the four of them enjoy thier food nadach ask kim

Nadech: i very happy for you two. so Kim did you think you'd end up with somone soft and fuzzy like Ken?
Kim: i never dream to fell with the man like him
Ken: hey, but i know it the minute we met
Kim: yes. yes, darlilng i know that i gonna married and have kids with you at that minute
Ken: very true. and beamed lovingly at Kim
Nadech: Anyway, kim and Ken have know each other for five months been engaged and are already talking about kids.i guess s.o here too just like to be married right yaya?

yaya stopped chewing and her cutlery stilled in her hand. Ken cought and may be choking on his potato. Kim on the other hand was all innocence.

Yaya: Me?
Nadech: why, havent you had a distint idea of the man you would one day marry.
Yaya: i havent really thought about that
Nadech: dont all woman think of thoes things. he want to kick himself why the feeling that she gonna married other man make him so angry
yaya: not me .
Nadech: if you truely belive that, then you're an unusual woman most members of your sex think that married is the only route to a full life
yaya: i dont think ..
Nadech: as i know you are. as he lean so close to her he felt a sudden tightening in his chest, not good. he need time out.excuse me, i have to powder my nose. as Nadech out of thier conversation

yaya: what wrong with him ?
Kim: what joke you make this time?
Ken: sorry yaya. i dont think he gonna serious and talk to you like that . i just told him you and Kim are married material
yaya: you told him i looking for a husband ? no wonder he talk to me like that. but even it true that i want a husband even am not he shouldn't talk to me like that we just met and it my business. the man is a shark.
Ken: he doent believe in marriage
Kim: the two of you could be kindred spirits. her acknowledged happily
Yaya: dont be ridiculous, kim

he back to thier table and found kim and yaya were not here. Ken look up and start to laugh at him very hard
ken: you know? you act very strange.
Nadech: rellay
ken: as you point out one of your rules is no string attach, why you ask her what man she like?
Nadch: oh come on it not what you think. i just want to make a causal conversation
Ken: so. if you promise not to kick, punch, slap, or do anything to hurt me .i have a coffesion to make
Nadech: it depend
Ken: what would i told you that the comment i told you before is a jok . yaya isn't married material
Nadech: what? and you still let me go on to make a fool of myself. why dont try to stop me, no wonder act very funny when i ask her that question.how could you?
Ken: hey you cant blame me for that. firlst i try to signal to you but you only look at yaya and not even once you glance at my direction, second i try to kick you under the table may be one or twice.

true to Ken word at time the time his eyes are all focuse and pay his attention only for her , he knew is Ken had kicked him under table but he thought may he didnt want him to teased yaya that he want him to stop. the conversation broke off as the women reach their table . He smile at her and frown turning to a scoul as he stood up and noticed men seat a couple table away who couldn't seem to take thier eyes off her. she drew admrring male look like a magned. He would kiss her right now to harm them all from her.
he got out with other women before , but never care about what other man look at his lady what with yaya that make him like that,today he and yaya not having adate, they just met each other today and staying here as account of Ken and Kim.

the man may be nearly six feet, with thick dark hair, dark eyes fray by long dark lashes, a man whoes slighty crooked smiled could turn her knee to butter and whoes occtonal dimple made her lose her focuse and resolve everytime they surface. a little voice yell at her run...........
but she still wonder who was he? waht was he doing here ?

Nadech: yaya
yaya: yes
Nadech: i want to apologize, she look too thoes bright dark eyes looking deeper and deeper into her own eyes waiting for her resopne.she could felt that he was really sorry for what he said early .
yaya: apologize accepted. he flash a big smile and show thoes charming dimples enogh charima to knock her sock off
Nadech: i suggest we all begin again. she smile devilishly
yaya: sure . as she return her gazed to the loving couple

yaya : wake up you two . as they very sweat with each other . Nadech is about to tell us all what 's he doing here ?
nadeh: I am?
yaya: you are
Nadech: you said we start over?
yaya: it is
Nadech: im here to meet someone
Ken: who is she? normally women run after you, this may be very special woman right? did i told you he known as women heart throb and a charming one .
Nadech: not what you think, this meeting is strictly business.
ken: did she know who after her
nadech: the lady isnt even aware we're going to met
Kim: who is she ? is she very pretty?
Ken: you trouble now you cant get a ways with this easily
Nadech: i dont know her , i've never met the woman, i've hunting down to met her for nearly 2 months
Ken. that has to be a first
Nadech: do you want me to continue
kim: well ,we all want to know exactedly who this lucky woman is and why you want to meet her?

while wait for his respond who is that woman is that make him want to pursuite for months, yaya pick up her glass of water and took a sip.

Nadech : Her name is Urasaya Winipipan. She here to Skiing....
Nadech stop middle sentence as yaya choked on the water she had been drinking

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks you so much for updating so quickly ! Really want to know about this woman Nadech is pursuing... It is getting really interesting

oh, please update soon. I want to know why he is trying to meet her for 2 months. Already love the idea that they could be working on something together... more chances to spend time together and fall deeply in love. hehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving your ff so far! Thank you and please update soon!! Without a doubt they are attracted to each other!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the ff....... Can't wait for more! I wonder y he's looking for Yaya????

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
yaya had been stunned eairlier when he'd revealed that she well-, actually Urasaya Winipipan- was the reason for his coming here. But why he want to see her? As she know from Kim while they in the tiolet toghether that He father is multi-millionaire,as the owner of hotels and leisure complexes all over thailand. he got three son ( Mark, Nadech, Mario) after finished theire education they gone to work for him. it didnt seam anyhthing her work is relate to him.

She sincely hoped the answer to that proved to be negative, she couldn't work with him if eyes that watched her whenever she watched back and found herself blush, heart beet very strong. she was sure she had been stripped naked if thoes two big eyes keep looking at her. not good , not good at all.

The sooner she got her meal over with, the sooner she would be able to get away. From Nadech Narasapan.

yaya: you still havent told us what business you have with her? trying to keep the dread out of her voice
Nadech: she is a professional photographer. i think she busy took other people picture that why she have no time to have a shoot herself.may be shame what she look . that why she choes to stay behind the camera. she like adventure as i know she may be come here almost every years. that girl tralvel a lot. She went and took alot of charity event that why no one can get a damn picture of her.
Ken: so you want to buy a pictur of her? ken smile at him
Nadech: no. told i am here for business. she bought the painting from one of chrity auction so i want to buy it from here, that all?
Kim: so how could you foung her if you never met her before?
Nadech: I know where she is now.
yaya, Kim, ken: you know where she is ? they speak together.
Nadech : i think you guys seam very interesting about her very much? did you kno...
Yaya: here to Kim and Ken. i wish you love each other like that forever.

as they silently drink thier champagne. Nadech had said enough already, revealed more than necessary. He was a business man who knew better than to let a woman distract him from work.In his life work always come first. it was Yaya fault, after he check in to fresh up and then went to see that woman make a deal and go back Thailan because alot of work waiting for him to clear. on he way out he saw Ken and Kim, his purpose just to greet them and out of thire way and now here he is have dinner with them and didint want it to end so soon.

He wonder why his father did that to them,it was the painting of he family together as he know it paint by one of his mum bestfriend. his parents valued that paint like a family heirloom. after his mum die his father always keeped it close to him. as for the three of them, that painting is cost more than money could buy. they furious after know that thire father put that painting for charity auction.

Nadech was deeply in his though , he didnt even know when yaya leave her seat.

Nadech: where is yaya?
Kim: she have to go and make a telephone call.

after a while she still not coming back nadech wonder who she talking to. is her boyfriend? why she need to talk to now ? he want to go and look for her what take her s?again he act like a school boy. he about to get up as Kim Phone ring... after 2 or 3 min talking she informed he and Ken that

Kim: yaya have to go first , she said sorry to you us .
Nadech: what happen? why she have to leave like that.
Kim: i dont know. she didnt told me. she just asked me to do her a favour
Nadech: dont tell me she want to have dinner with me but dont dare to ask.
Ken: oh ho..... cant belive you think so pround of yourself. so Kim?
KIm: Which painting you want from her nadech? you can tell me and we will delivery for you.
Nadech: what ? what did you just said? Ken laught and toast his champagne
Kim: yaya. is Urasaya Winipipan.

Nadech stared at them two ,stunned he dont know what he would say next.
yaya - urasaya Winipipan

how on earth could he possibly have know that Yaya was a diminutive of Urasaya?
but Kim and Ken had known and let him continue to make a fool of himself! the woman he had told them he had chasing for 2 months had actually been sitting right next to him at the time.

Now he should be happy that he would get his family picture back easily, the thought that he cant see yaya again border him more than he could acknewlegde himself.

Nadech: why she dont want to deal with me
Kim: she very busy. dont you think it better for you too you dont need to chasing me just ring me and am at your front door step.

she feel a bit jag leg after a long flight. after get home she throwed herself on soft bed as aunty pim hand her a piece of paper.

aunty: he said his name is Mr Narasapan. he rang here an hour ago .
yaya: what did he want?
aunty: for you to call to return his call on this number as soon you got in. she look at the number and frown. it was a thailand telephone number.
how on earth-? she speak to herself . he could'n be back in Thailand yet, she had only just arrived herself .
yaya: thank you aunty.
aunty : so i may leave you to bed now.good night
yaya: yep, goood night.

why he need to talk to her as she already told Kim to dealed with already. never mind she ring him after she got some sleep first. after she fresh up and change her cloth ready for bed , but by the same token she knew, for all she was exhausted, that she wasn't going to sleep until she had sholved the mystery of the telephone call.

Mario: Mario Narasapan speaking
yaya: My name Urasaya Winipipan. i return your call a while ago
Mario: yaya. i am Nadech's younger brother
yaya: yes . Mr Narasapan
Mario: you can call me mario
yaya: so tell me of your purpose you are calling me , Mario?
Mario: are you really are that Urasaya Winipipan
Yaya: how could you get my phone number?
Mario: Kim gave it to me .
Yaya: so how could you know i know Kim?
Mario: Nadech told me
yaya: so he may be told you that i let Kim deal with it.
Mario: so you mad at Nadech. forgive me, yaya. it's jutst a novel exoerience for a woman to be angry with Nadech . we usually have to beat them away from his door with a stick. and that the reason why we let him to go and buy the painting from you. He the chaming one in the family
yaya: so what about you?
Mario: me the attractive one . the last one is mark he a good looking one and gentle.
yaya: how interesting.
Mario: Nadech called me before he left, told me i didn't need to border try to find you as you are a friend of Kim. and let him deal with you.
yaya: so why you still calling me . yaya found herself laughing
mario: because when he spitting and breathing flame as he talking to me. so i decided to talk to you more than before.
yaya: i see. but as i told you before i let Kim deal with all of you so nothing further to discuss
mario: Kim now still in Canada. you dont think it better idea if i go to your place and take the painting. and you can take some shoot of me too so i could show my children.
yaya: i believe you three aren't married?
mario: i'm not . and think about helping me win over them two, since am the youngest one,
yaya: ok ok . two-thirty tomorrow afternoon. at my studio so i can take a photo for you to show your childrend.
mario: i think i should go to your place, so you dont need to bring in and out.
yaya: i think......
mario: I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. then he ringing off.

she think after let KIm wtih Nadech she didnt have to see other brother now she going to met Mario too.

Teaw spend a ridiculous amount of money on her car these days, and she not even have time to renew her car insurance. let hope not get another one as she not yet have time pay the last accident against a BMW while make a turn and another one on roundabout.

today she got another presentation so she repeat her it nearly a 100 times because this one is the big one if she got the deal her company could run smothly the whold year.
as she split her chewing gum and repeat again, while she find a small, car park. she begin a three point turn.

good morning ,lad..... the thud reverberate through her car as it stops suddenly, panic, breathless and shaking. she loook at her rear window but see anything. so she get out of her car and see what have she bump this time.

i dont believe it , have i killed someone? no no what i gonna do , she look around the car park is there anyone around. and she try to find her mobile phone in her bag. oh no she forget her phone in her office. she bend down and extend her finger to feel his breath, he breathing he not yet die, but he unconsious ,
may be she have to do something , she got to do CPR. except she dont know CPR
what should i do first. ilose his noes and took a gulp of air, cloes my eyes and sink my lip to him, oh realise that she make a mistake she should lose his tie first. then she realise something else. his lips are moving,

Mario found himself kissing someone she tast like peppermint she probably just chew a chewing gum her mouth claimed him and pressing hard into his . just absolutely the best kiss could be. like a balm to his wounds. he dont dare to open his eyes he dont want this dream to end yet. . she push herself from hm as he open his eyes and saw her glare at him with ping-pong eyes.

Taew: oh thank god , you alive. thank you.
Mario: did you know how to reversed a car
Taew: look i am sorry
Mario: you drive very fast in the car park , and fast enought to nearly kill me.
Taew: you seem alright now, standing and argue with me like that .
Mario: i am alright but my bike not alright.
taew: i know it a bit of my falt
Mario: it bit of your falt ? i just mind my own business wheeling my bike through a car park , and the next thing i know is i kissing someone. that make her blush
Taew: i just try to save you.
Mario: did you know how to do CPR. i see you take adventage of me
Taew: my mistake i should let you there., as she remember her appointment . look i on the rush we could swapping phone numbers.
Mario: it nice of you to offer, but im busy throught the week besides you not my type as he look at her from head to toes.
Taew: i mean for insurance purpose . not i have a crush on you and you not my types either. may be abit if she be honest with herself but she not gonna let him know that. so she add besides i already have a boyfriend even she have none.
Mario: good. as that make him feel a bit dissappont . so what your number so i could record in my phone, he press her dial but no ringing sound from her side, you dont give me your number,
Taew: i did. i leave my phone at my office. if i brought my phone i gonna ring the ambulance for you instead of did CPR myself. i have to go now . i hope it over soon then i dont need to see you anymore. what a bad day?

it a good day for me .a wide smile across his face, and pick up his motorbike.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Today all three of them have lunch with thier father. Mario still think about the accident this morning, he still remember how that woman taste like just think about her make his inside stire already, oh come on it just a stranger kiss, more over she mentioned that she already have a boyfriend. after she gone Mario relised that he didnt know what was that woman name ? never minded he gonna find out soon. but he still cant stop himself to smile everytime he think about kiss.

father: Mark, did you knew what wrong with your two brother?
Mark: i have no idea dad. they seam like that since i back home.
father: what wrong with you two? did the food taste alright? one just keep smiling , and one look like the world gonna vanish tomorrow.
Mario: i am alright dad. aunry Chan is the best cooker.
aunty: thank you young master.
Father : so what about you ?
Nadech: i am ok . may be still a bit tired from the long flight .
Mark: you sure from the long flight or from someth... . Mark stop as Nadech glare at him
father: or what ?
Mark: oh dad we always like that, i just have a jok that all.

all of them in the car parking at front of the house .

Mark: so i will see you two at the office.
Nadech: i m not go in the office. i got unfinish business to do.
Mario: me too. i got a meeting or i should said i have a date this afternoon.
Mark: oh did you get the painting yet since you comming back you not yet tell me about your trip. how it go. so next time should be Mario turn.
Nadech: no leave it to me.
Mario: that ok Bro. i going to take the painting now.
Nadech: i told you not to involved.
Mario: yes, you did. but i just curiosed. Mark her voice was nice and soft i cant wait to see her this afternoon.
Mark: may be i have to go with you too
Mario: But....
Nadech: let go. he falt he shouldnt call Mario. first he think that yaya was like an ice queen . she act very cool with him, but ice did melt from the heat righ? she talk to mario and she doent want to talk with him.

yaya was dumbstruck when she found all the three brother were waiting in her living room. singly, each of these man was too attractive for any woman's peas of mind.
Mark is the gentle one , Nadech the charming , Mario the attractive. her living room seam very small as they stand up to greet her. she could feel Nadech sternly gaze at her.

Nadech: so may i introduse my two brother.
Yaya: i think i know already. so this should be Mark the gentle one. as she smile at him
Mark: Nice to finally meet you. Mario has done nothing but singing your praises since speaking to you yesterday.
Mario: nice to meet you yaya. Nadech didnt tell us how beautiful you are. but as i listen to your voice i know you gonna be stunning. he smile devilishly at her.
yaya: so what nadech said about me? she grin back
Nadech : not much.he rape beforer any of his brother could reply. yaya had never smile at him in the way she had just smiled at Mark and Mario.. dear lot he jealous. so jealous he could actually punch one or both his brother. she like Mark and Mario but she dont like him. why she dont smile to him too.??
Mario: so my children still have a chance to see my picture taken by you . she know both men were conscious of the ever watchful gazz of Nadech.
yaya: yes
Mario: does any chance you will the mother
YAYA: i dont suppoes i would. she refused and smile
Mario: pity
Nadech: what the hell are you witting on about, Mario? Nadech didnt seam to be able to control his tension a moment longer. He and his brother had never clashed over a woman, had made it a rule never to allow any woman to interfere in thier family or working relationship, and so far that had never happend but yaya was different.nothing
Mario: nothing of any relevance to you .
Nadech: i think you two should go now .
yaya: i think i make appointment with Mario. because with Mario or Mark they didnt have the effect on her like she did with nadech.
Nadech: i think Me or Mario would be the same . yaya want to yell back at him it not the same dont you know my heart didint beat as strong as it did when i was with you
Mark: i think me and Mario have to leave now;it really was good to meet you.
Mario: yes, i think am not welcome here by Nadech.
Nadech: will you two of you just go.

Mario grinned, and wink at her before following Mark from the room.

after two of his brother leaving she and nadech have to be in the same room, so she chose the far end of the sofa as he chose to sit at the loveseat one.
Nadech; why you leave canada so hastily
YAYA: i got an emergency call
Nadech: as i know you not yet finish your holiday
Yaya: i always flexible , she raised dark brows coolly meeting his gaze.
Nadech: you must be have had a good laught at my expense in canada
Yaya: i can assure you that no one was laughting either you or at you. so tell me wich painting you want so you can take it .
Nadech: you dont want to show me your collection first .
yaya: i got another three meeting after you.
Nadech: yaya . i ...
yaya: which one?
Nadech: the one that you bought at the children charity aution form my father. it my family painting it got my parents holding hand and hand wtih three little boy runnig on the beach they all look very happy.so you know now that how it important to all of us.
yaya: you mean uncle karn is your father. he dont know that the painting also mean alot to her too but she not gonna let him know that. especially it painted by her mother.
Nadech: you dont know who my father ,
yaya: i just know him as an old friend of my parents. and he ask me to call him uncle Karn
Nadech: His name is Parkarn Narasapan.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
uh oh it nearly 2 o'clock here . sorry i have to stop now . will be back soon . i feel a bit sleepy right now so my writing not so good. may be i can imagine in my dream and countinue my story soon . :yawn: :yawn:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much, loveangel!

This is getting really good. So the painting holds a special meaning for both of them.

Can't wait to read more and keep up the good work!