Love at first sight

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
:thanks: so much, loveangel!

This is getting really good. So the painti
ng holds a special meaning for both of them.

Can't wait to read more and keep up the good work!
Happy that you like it.
Yes . That the reason why his father put it on auction .
Suprise coming up .

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya excuse herself from living room when aunty Pim brought water for him, she know he very angry with her. but she know she cant hold her tear if she saw her mum painting, her mum and her were very close. Yaya used to stay with her mum studio all the time.

Aunty: Can i come in?
Yaya: yes, i didnt lock the door.
Aunty: you been crying again, didnt you?
Yaya: i just miss her.
Aunty: so why you give back the painting. i know you love that painting so much.
Yaya: it belong to them. and i know they love it as much as i did or may be more.
Aunty: i can tell from his expression when he get the painting back.
Yaya: aunty i will working in my dark-room and i didnt want to disturb.
Aunty: yes

Yaya didnt knew that he is a friend of her mother too until she met uncle Karn at her father funeral .
As a child her my mother told her not to hate her father, she never told her anything bad about him and alway told her that one day her father would come and visit her but she wait and wait, never saw or heard his voice.
After 19 years of waiting he finally came on her mum funeral and asked her to fogive and go to stay with him. she told him she never hate but didnt want to lived with either.Uncle Karn didnt know her father ever have any kid too until he told him before he died.

Yaya was wonder as well why uncle Karn put that painting on auction if that mean alot to him , so why he did that?

When he saw yaya for first time at his friedn funeral and after that in some charity event he knew that she very good,kind and treat people around her very well. He did promised to his old and lifesaver friend before his died that he would help him looking after his daughter. So he swear to himself to finish his friend final purposed. At the charity auction he know that no mater what she would get that painting.
Now the first step went very smothly but before he take the next step he have to make sure one more thing before he press the right button.

Mr Parkarn glanced at three man that seat next to him at dinner table.

Mario: i think we should make a toaste, to P Nadech.
All: To Nadech
father: it seam you not really happy Nadach.
Mark: may be he didnt want this to end. Mark wildly at him.
Nadech: I AM HAPPY. more than happy. we got the painting back. and make sure father didint take it fot auction again. Next time dont know we gonna lucky or not ?
father: i wonder too, that she gave back very easy like that. No drama?
Mark:No, dad. it just hard for us to track her down but after that everything went well.
Mario: i think P Nadech is the most happy one, right?
Nadech: shut up, Mario. they are very close so they know him like know themself.

Mr Parkarn smile happily to himself , he know he have to take the next step as soon as he can.

Taew still remembered that kiss it keep replay in her head again and again. she cant forget that kiss. after the accident she went to see her new client but his assistant told her that the meeting was off and she did ring her and leave a voice mail too.
When she went back to her office her mobile were full of missed call so Taew didnt knew which one was his number. and she come up one solution was to rang all the missed call that been call her at that time.
She have to ring nearly 20 people to reached his one.

While walking behind the assistant to hotel conference room her phone ringing as she look at the ID it belong to him Mario, she save his number after talking to him last night.

Taew: hello. what you want.Mario?
Mario: how are you. last night you said you didnt want to do anything with me anymore. but why you save my number?
Taew: just in case.
Mario: just in case you miss right?
taew: mind your word. like i said i didnt have anything to do with you, you gave my insurance campany so stop ring me.
Mario: are you sure?
Taew: i never sure than anything in my life than this.
Mario: let see than. i can give you one more chance.
Taew: i TOLD YOU. I .......she stop speaking as the door of the conference room open .

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
:scratchchin: :scratchchin: i will be update next 2 day. have a good time. :thanks:

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you loveange for the updatel!! Sad for Yaya, that she have to give up the painting.......she's very thoughtful of the boys feeling! I wonder what the next step for the father.......I have a feeling that he might force Nadech to marry Yaya( just my thought) mayb wrong!!!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Now she believed what her mother have told her " Becareful what you wish for" but she didnt want it to happen that quick, and now what she gonna do? How could she do her presentaiton as her mind not clear like that , Teaw this one is a very important client you been prepared for weeks for this one , you cant lose it because of one stranger kiss.
OH, for gods sake. i close my eyes and shut him out.
but it doesnt work: he reappears. breath in forget, breath out forget, but her mind doest listen to herself : he very good kisser,caresses, tickle and tantalise me , Hang on a minunte. what she doning?

she feel a tap on her shoulder as she spin and come to face to face with her nightmare.

Mario: What you doing here?
Taew: I am from TN Web design. dont tell me you the one that i have to meet today.
Mario:No, My brother Nadech. May be i would stay too, so i can cheer you
Taew: what ? you cant stay .
Mario: why ?
Taew: Beacaue because ... Taew was save from a tall man walking in the room with smile to die for
Nadech: Hey Bro what you doing here?
Mario: i was talking with our new Web design.
Nadech: really? as Nadech look his brother
Mario: Taew this my brother Nadech Narasapon, Nadech this is taew Nirada our new web design
Nadech:hello, nice to see our new web design
Taew: hello. but didnt you want to see what our campany can do for you first?
Nadech: no need. i trust my little brother he know what you doing.
Taew: i didnt want people say i got the job because i know him.
Nadech: if you are not good he wouldnt chose you even he know you. so i may have to leave now right? Mario?
Mario: yes, i didnt see why you have come here too as i already deal with.
Nadech: i just want to know our new web design better. nice to work with you. as he held her hand to shake and held taew hand longer than it need. Nedech take his glance at Mario. as taew smile and try to get her hand off.
Mario:hand and eyes off . Mario whisper next to him " Hand and eyes off"
Nadech: so you know how it feel ? they were disturb by the knock on the door and Nadech assistant come in.
assistant:Mr Nadech. Miss Urasasay Winipipan didnt accept our phone. her hosewife said she not free she ask me not to ring again.
Nadech: thank you Joy. you can leave now.
Taew: why you want her for?
Nadech: i want her to do photograph for our hotel
Taew: it not a big deal.
Taew: leave it to me . she my friend everytime i ask she never said no. taew smile to herself.

Nadech: couldnt belived his luck . he been try every means to contact yaya .
Nadech: so when can she start working?
Taew: When i go back to my office.
Mario: he mean yaya?
Taew: oh..normally you just tell me what you like after every thing ready i would send her the detail. then we would set the date to take picture.
Nadech: so what you mean is she didnt work dirrect with us.so if it got problem who we talk to then?
Mario : calm down. as mariopat his shoulder lightly.
taew: me. dont worried we work like that before and didnt have any problem. yaya very good at her job.i dont let you down.

yaya was helping aunty Pim cook while Taew walking in her kitchen and dance happily around her.
Taew: yaya. i just got a new big deal
Yaya: congrate my friiend
Taew: but i need to ask you a tiny favor?
yaya: ask a way. but i know already what you want .
taew: so so you do it right?
Yaya: why not . just told me when everything ready ok.
taew: am very lucky to have a friend like you . oh i heard Kim back already,. fancy a dinner tonight?
Yaya: why not. it not everyday i got free dinner. but i may be a bit late because i have to see uncle Karn this afternoon first.
Taew: uncle Karn , uncle Karn.
Yaya: i like to talk to him i feel very warm and protect .
Taew: yes , did he have any son? he may want you to becaome his daughter in law.
Aunty: He has three sons.
Taew: wow wow chose one and leave two for me.
Yaya: i give you all three. i may take the father.
Taew: dont tell me you fancy old man. no wonder you still single.
Yaya: talk like you got any boyfriend. may be, did you ever heard the older ginger get more spicy.so add more money to get father. ow aunty Pim i hurt.
Aunty: young girl shouldnt talk like that.
Yaya: yes sorry let two old lady here talk as i go to fresh up now.
Taew: hey come to corret your word , I am not old lady.
Yaya runnig upstair saw a car get out of her gate. who ? why dont get in?

today after dinner he see that today is a good day to break the news as he three son each got a good mood.
Karn: Chan, i think you should start prepare our house for big party.
Mario: What party dad?
Chan: Who got a good news? do any of my three young Master getting married.
Nadech: No, Not us aunty. and i love my freedom too much to settle.
Mark: not me too.
Mario: Me three.
Karn: just do what i told.Chan.
Mark: i heard you take yaya out to lunch dad?
Karn: she very nice girl, what do you think of her.
Mario: she alrigh.
Mark: i think you seam to get a long with her very well.
Karn: some time we just know one person and you trust them already but sometime people that you know them for your whole life but you didntt know a thing about them. for yaya is very open person and very good person that why i want to take care of her . what ever you think it up to you.
Nadech: why you want to take care her dad.
Karn: i will tell you when the time come. now i think i should go to bed now. night sons. leave his three son look at each other .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You cannot leave us hanging like this!

This is getting real good. Can't wait to read more. I wonder what Nadech's dad is up to now.

Thanks so much for the update!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
yaya shake her head lightly as she think about what Kim and Taew just told her. She Blame them for thinking too much and here she is now cant get her mind of that subject. Uncle Karn didnt like what both her friends said even he did said somthing a bit strange today but doesnt mean like what Taew said
Taew:yaya i didnt want to scare you but it obvious.there alot of reason for me to said that. first, you told me right that the painting mean alot to his family but why he put it for charity auction,and accidently you the one that bought it. Second,i think he care for you more than just an old friend daughter that he just meet and now he ask you to have a vacation with him. Third, you said he want  to ask you one favour and hope you accept his offer what his favour is did he told you yet?
Yaya: no, he just said he want me to know him more first, and when i ready he would tell me.
Kim: i think what taew said make sense too yaya. i heard Ken said that your uncle Karn love his wife more than everything so after she die he keep that painting like a family heirloom.

Yaya put her hand on her face and try to shut out of that small talking, she should go tho bed after she wake up every will be alright, Uncle Karn not like what they think.

Nadech didnt sleep well tonight, which wasnt like him.usually, he was out like a light soon after his head hit the pillow. But not this time. He toesd and turned. even got up on one or two accasion and poured himself a drink. the idea of what he talk with his two brothers still pop in his head again and again.
Mario: What father mean by want to take care of Yaya ?
Mark: dont know.Why he put the painting on auction?
Nadech: i used to heard that when you want to start a new life you have to get rid of the old staff so you can get on with your life.
Mario: you mean he want to forget our mother.
Nadech: dont you see what his like when he talk about her , and about the holiday too. remember we used to asked him many time to take the time and went overseas to have some fun  but what he answer?
Mark : he said he cant go alone as mum not here anymore.
Mario: And aunty Chan said he want to take Yaya to have a vacation with him.
Nadech: you both thinking what i thinking.
Mark: i think i do.
Mario: no i didnt want to think.

Nadech look at the clock on the table it 3 o'clock. why the idea of yaya and father together upsed him too much. He and yaya have some chemistry together everytime he look at her , stay close to her he know she got a feeling for him too but yaya always want to get away from him. He have to act fast before everything go wrong.

Yaya found no rest in her sleep lucky she didnt have any work tomorrow she would look like 80 years lady everytime she didnt have enought sleep. she have alittle sleep when she heard the knock on her door she reach for her clock it was six thirty. Who want to see her this early normlly aunty didnt wake her up this early. aunty better have a good reason to wake her up.Groggy from lack of sleep. Yaya still close her eyes while she mess up her hair, she yanked open the door. Immediatedly she threw her arm up like a vempire and through herself and her mouth was an inch from aunty Pim neck, then she realised that there was something. her Aunty was not that tall,she could smell the fresh fragrant after shave, the chest was hard and muscular and that person put both hands on her waist. Yaya open her eyes slowly and saw the last person on eath she want to see right now. she push herself away from him but cant because he grap her very tie but didnt hurt her as well.

Nadech: good morning sunshine. she watched a slow grin tilt Nadech's mouth it took her breath away. She vowed to stay away from him.
Yaya: LET ME GO.
Nadech: you the one that through youself at me.
Yaya: AM NOT. I think you aunty.
Nadech: are you always this cranky in the mornng?
Yaya: no, she snapped. I am usually very pleasant.
Nadech: bad hair day?
Yaya: no. Now let me go or i will yell for help. you didnt want to end up in the news
Nadech: No want at home. i check, your people all gone out.if you promise to talk with me
Yaya: i didnt have anything to talk with you.
Nadech: but i do. fine if you want to stay like this i didnt have any object but i didnt promise you that i will didnt do anything beside holding you. then Nadech bend his head slowly to her.
Yaya: OK,OK i promise to talk to you.
Nadech : that my girl.
Yaya: you can go down and wait in my living room i will be in 5 minunte. as you see i didint dressed for company.
Nadech: but it wasnt exactly showing anything. you can go back to bed when i leave.more over i didnt trust you. then he walk in her room. i can see you have a very good test, your room is like you simple but want to find out more.
Yaya: i didnt invite you in
Nadech: but you want to.
Yaya: you just cant walk in other people room like that.
Nadech: you will got uesd to it in the future
Yaya: what you mean?
Nadech: i mean you gonna be my wife soon so why have to ask for permission
Yaya: pardon. i may be have a bad dream.i should wake up now.
Nadech: i can show you that you didnt have a dream. he was very quick , he was infront of her again before she know it.you want me to prove it now?
Yaya: no. i will never married you.
Nadech: so you want to married my father?
Yaya: what?i and father ?
Nadech:yes,tell me you didint like him,you didint like to talk to him,you fancy old man, you felt warm and protect when you was with him? Nadech repeat the word that Yaya talk with taew
Yaya: you the owner of the car that get out of my house that day. but like him as an uncle he so i like to talk to him. how does talking to your father bring me closer to marrying you?
Nadech: we saw his face. we saw how delighted he was when he talk about you,and now he act so strange too.he told aunty Chan to prepared our for good new party?
YaYa: did he mention what he good news is?
Nadech : but he mention he want to take care of you.and another thing about take you on holiday with him.since my mum die my dad like a broken man he didnt do anything like before. holiday is the last thing he gonna do because my mum like traveling so didnt go anywhere since she die.so that the reason am here to ask you to married me.

yaya head spin, did what her friend said was true. she didnt know what she gonna argue with him

yaya:unfortunately i wasnt able to do that.
Nadech: why not?
yaya: i didnt think married you would sholve the problem. i didnt love you. and you didnt love me. we cant get married.
Nadech: it just a fake married so love didnt count here.
Yaya: a fake married?
Nadech: yes.
Yaya: even it a fake married i still didnt do it. i think we could find a beter idea.
Nadech : so tell me another better idea.
Yaya: not at the moment. why dont you tell me why i should married you then as i didnt she any reason.that is a best choice.
Nadech : first, you and are not a mairred kind so when the time come we can seperate and go our own way no hard feeling. Second, after divorce he cant take you as his wife because what other people would think of this son and father to get the same wife whole news would destroy our reputaion and business.Third, i help you too.
Yaya: what? as you mention you didnt lose anything. but me the one got trouble. and tell me what you help?
Nadech: your relationship between you and him. you told yourself that you like him. if he come and ask you to get married if you reject him yourfriendship with him will be better.
yaya: i still say no. oh i may leave here. so every solve.
Nadech: hahah you think he couldnt find you. you want to run from place to place?
Yaya: okok. even fake married i still want to think first . AM NOT someone you come in my house and order me to do what you want. how long i have to fake married you.
Nadech: we deal with it later when you agree, ok? so let you think one day. and i will come to take your answer.
Yaya: one day?
Nadech: it not a real one. i think not long my dad would come and ..
Yaya:eek:k ok one day.
Nadech: good night, my wife to be.you can have a sweet dream about me.

Nadech smile wildly as he plan working. But he still not trusting her so he have to ask his brother to help for his back up plan so Yaya couldnt go anywahere.

How could she go back to sleep.what she gonna do. she didnt want to lose the friendship that she got with uncle Karn he stat to love him as her father. The problem is she didnt sure what her feelinng for Nadech. after divorce could she be like him go thire own way without hard feeling. She have to find a way out soon.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the update!! It's getting very interesting and really anxious to find out what the future is for Nadech and Yaya!!!

Good update na.... Have a feeling that the dad might be intentionally misleading them....to see if Nadech takes action...hehe. I love the twist and can't wait til they get married. Update again soon na.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
sorry for late update, been sick this couple of days . :sick:

yaya sitting with her two friend in the small restaurant near taew office.as her friends sit on thier usual table. Kim always sat next to her as
they both are the same didnt like to watch people walking in and out of the door. thier
epression not very good either as Kim sound
weird

Kim : yaya, i cant believe you did that to us.
Taew: yes, we been friend for so long. how
could you did that to us?

Kim: i always told you everything even a tinny
problem in my life.

Taew: how could you keep this to yourself, did
you feel guilty everytimes you saw me and Kim.
what do you think? let your close friend know
the news from other person.

Kim: May be wait until she got 2 or 3 kids first
YaYa: Hey. Could you two calm down. please. I didnt got what you just said.

Kim: Still pretending that you didnt know what
we talking about?

Taew: that you gonna married in two week .
Yaya: MARRIED ? IN TWO WEEKS yaya shout
as the whole restaurant look at her way.
Taew: we know already, dont need to act like you very suprise.
Yaya: Who the hell told you i gonna married?
Kim: Who? Your groom to be. this morning he
rung me for my help.He said you just want a
quiet wedding that why you didnt want to tell
anybody yet, but he said to me he want a
suprise for you as you gonna married one time in your life, he didnt want to regret later on.
Taew: OH how sweat. i wonder i gonna find one good man like you. No wonder you fell for him. i
remember he got a smile to die for.
Yaya: he not good one , he a playboy. how
could you know he got a charming smile as
never see him before?
Taew: Because i.
Kim: it not importnat how Taew know him. the
main reason is you gonna married without telling
your friend?
Yaya: how i told as i didnt know i gonna get
married in two weeks myself until you told me .
and even i get married it not a real one it fake
married.
Taew: fake married? why?
Yaya: yes, i have to thank you guy for very good at guessing thing, now that thing become true. so there the reason i have to fake married him. oh i know now.
Kim: Know what?
Yaya: the more i think the more it become true. Because of the painting. as i heard after my mum paint that my mum and dad got divorced, you see after i bought that painting back now my life turn up side down. i think i jinx.
Kim: Nonesence. i think more like a FATE. you will bump to your soulmate every where you go.
Yaya: Kim Shut your mouth now. i not his soulmate.Taew slap her for me.
Kim: so what you gonna said if he get in the cafe and walk toward us.
Yaya: if now i seat in cafe nearly taew office and he was in here too i gonna married him now didnt to wait for two weeks.
Taew: Speak of the devil. here he is. Yaya jaw drop and nearly fell off her chair.
Nadech: Hello, Sweatheart. kim, Taew
Taew: Wow Sweatheart.as Kim and Taew giggle.
Taew: What bring you here?
Nadech: am passing.
Yaya: WE NEED TO TALK.

They now back at Taew office. after explaint everything to yaya , still furious at Taew for not telling her that now she work with Nadech Hotel. even her friend told her that she didnt know he come here today as well she didnt have appointment with him.

Yaya: Taew i need your office for 5 minunte. She gave Nadech a withering look. If you would like to follow me . Nadech, we need clear something.
Nadech: Blow in my ear, i'll follow you anywhere. he murmured.

yaya turn sharply at these starling words, frowning darkly as she found Nasdech had taken her lirerally concerning the instruction" follow me" and he was now standing to close to her she found herself with her nose and his nose pressed againt each other. Time stood still for the space of three rapid heart-beats.as forget that they got audiences. Yaya took a step backward before answering him.

Yaya : i beg you pardon. surely he couldnt really have said what she had thought he had murmured.no one seam to heard thoes words as they nearly reach Taew office.
Nadech: i said did you ate chillies for breakfast this morning. yaya didnt believed what he claim he had said before.
Yaya: perhaps if you didnt follow quite so closely.
Nadech: OK Am all your now. you want to sit on this one. while in taew he chose to sit on the guess swing chair instead of sofa. so she have to stand to talk to him.
yaya: no. it not long. you told me i got one day.
Nadech: yes, and i knew your gonna be YES. So i just prepare everything ready for you as we didint have much time less. that why i here to ask Taew when is your free time.here the schedule have a look and write down what date and time you go on each place so i could arrange mind.
Yaya: Scheduale? what for?
Nadech: for our wedding. Yaya plant one hand on her hip while she read it. Man she looked great from every angle, Nadech thought.
He had went out with alot of women, Nadech admitted. There's something different about her, though colours seam brighter when she around. It a fake married he just take her the office and sign the married certificate. Just let the wedding planner to organized everything. He not a married kind never think about settle, but why he have to went all the trouble to come here to ask Taew what time yaya not working , he want to prepare for big wedding of the year, want people to know that he gonna married her, want her to have what other bride did for thire wedding and he want to help her chose everything for thire wedding day ( Cake , Dress, food , Gift....Etc) .
In mind work come first he would not left his work for any woman. Today is his first day of his life that he take his day for a woman. no no you did it because you didnt want a young mum , yse that right. He was wake up by yaya.

Yaya: i didnt think you should go all this trouble, we just go to the office and sign paper. and she walk and stand in between the intimate bracket of his open thighs, jabbed her finger at his chest. Nadech had never felt so turned on in his life. You cant do this to me, you should aks me first.What i want.
Nadech: Isnt what i did how are all women want for her married day?
Yaya: it a FAKE One . i leave for my real married. at that Nadeck grabbed her hand before she could move away,wrapping his other arm around her waist and pull her to sit on his lap
Nadech: We not yet start and already think about re-married already.
Yaya: Let me go.
Nadech: even it fake but i want you to have what all the women have.i want you to be happy.

Nadech tucked a straind of her hair behind one of her ears. her eyes lifted to find he was studying not her hair so much but her mouth. For one long, horribly exiting moment, yaya thought he was going to kiss her. She suck in sharply, her lip falling apart as a short of excitment zing through her veins. But he didint kiss her, and she realised with a deagree of self disgust that she just been hoping he would.

But what if he had? Came the appealling thought.What if he had?

He release as she get up this time.
Yaya: did you tell your dad yet?
Nadech: you still not yet agree with me yet.
Yaya : and still you already prepared everything. what if he didnt agree.
Nadech: he would , believe me .
Yaya: so how long we have to fake our married?
Nadech : so you mean yes? as yaya nodded her her head. 1 year.he want suggess 3 or 4 year but he know she gonna run away if she heard that.
Yaya:NO WAY.
Nadech: Nine.
Yaya: still too long for me. we didnt have to stay togehter that long. One month .
Nadech: now i a bargain i put a little bit and you go up abit. 6month
yaya: fine two
Nadech: five
Yaya: Three. take it or leave it
Nadech: of cause i take it. Three months.deal
Yaya: not yet.i want to lay down some ground rules.
Nadech: Go on then, tell me what they are and i'll tell you whether i'll agree to them or not .
Yaya: you will agree to it or no wedding?
Nadech: so what your stupid little rule then?
Yaya: i want to make it clear, very clear that we wont be sharing a bed.there will be no sex, and i want an assurane from you that there will be no pressure.
Nadech:pressure? i never force or pressure a woman to sleep with me.
yaya: good to hear that . and dont forget your words.
Nadech: is that all?
Yaya: one more. there will be no other woman. as long as you are married to me, there are to be no other woman or the deal is off . Even it a fake married but you should respect me, i didnt want to come out every on the news and what people i know think of me , you should knew how it feel right? after this one over you could have many women you like i dont care.
Nadech: I Promise you ,there will no other women during our married. i am as good as my word.and what about you?
Yaya: what you mean about me.
Nadech : there will no other man either.
Yaya: ok
Nadech: so i may leave you now i have to tell my father about our wedding. i will ring you later about our schedual.then he standing up and kiss her forhead,it didnt count for pressure. bye sweatheart.
Yaya: STOP Call me sweatheart. uoh yaya from now you have to remind youriself on word" I never fancied him anyway" keep it in mind when you nearl him.

The moment Nadech open the door Kim drop on top of Taew as the two of them try to listen to what both of them talking.

Nadech father stay in his office when he back home , he couldnt stop himself from smiling and laughing after yaya agree to go through with his plan. So now it time for tell his father. He would let him married her for sure, as he didnt see any reason why he could object. He knock on his father door .

father: come in.
Nadech:dad , did you got a few minute i wanna talk to you.
father: may be very important as you didnt go to work today?
Nadech: yes. yes. i wanna get married .
Father: oh really. Mr Karn stood up and walk to Nadech and hug him. you make an old man very happy . i would die in heaveb if all three of you got married.so told me who that lucky woman that can lock my playboy son.
Nadech: you know her too dad.
Father: spite the bean.
Nadech: the woman i want to get married is ... Urassaya Winipipan. He know the problem coming up as he saw his fahter face change
Father: you mean yaya?
Nadech: yes
Father: No.
Nadech: Why not dad? i want to married.
Father: because you not good enough for her . and i didtn trust you that you can take care of her.
Nadech: What? did i heard you wronge how come my dad said i didint good enought for the woman his son want to married. and you can trust me with my life i promise you i gonna take care of her .
Father: since when you going out with her?
Nadech: since i went to take the painting back.
Father: i still say NO.
Nadech: Why dad?
Father: i gonna see and talk wtih Yaya first before i permise you to married her.
Nadech: You my dad or not dad.
Father: you can leave now. i gonna go to talk with yaya tomorrow.

Nadech wonder why his father didnt agree with him , or he dad reason that not allow him to get married yaya is ... no he have to ring yaya now to told her before he father meet her.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Bore, definitely NOT. It's sweet that you updated for us!

Can't wait to see what's in the store for us. Son vs. Dad, this is getting good...............

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
This chapter is not boring :) ! Your doing a very good job and I will never get bored reading Yadech ff. Always look forward for more, I appreciate all your hardwork and thank you for sharing your talent and your writting skill with us.

Im sorry to hear that you were sick :cry: , hope you are feeling better now!!!