Looking for thep sarm rado

mia07

Introvert
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='588223' date='Mar 26 2009, 04:50 AM']An old Sung Tong? Are you sure you guys are not talking about Sung Singh Chai?[/quote]

LOL. Never mind.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='588223' date='Mar 26 2009, 11:50 AM']An old Sung Tong? Are you sure you guys are not talking about Sung Singh Chai?[/quote]

no sung snchai isnt sung tong. and yes ch7 made sung tong in 1984 the pra ake was the pra in the old pra tinawong. and he is the father of sengsuri in the new tepsungwahn.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='588222' date='Mar 26 2009, 11:49 AM']Dude, you must be like close to them or something? LOL. I'm not Thai nor Laos.
I'm Hmong, but my dad's been watching Thai Borans back when he was in Laos/Thailand
so he recorded all these old borans and brought it to America. So, that's basically how
my sisters, brothers, and I are learning Thai and also, from the help of my dad. But, yeah,
you're talking with Cartoon and Au? Mild? LOL. Cartoon is cute in a way, but she only got
to be na'ek only once. It seems like for the others, too. Afterwards, they just become
the "other" people in the borans. Anyways, it must be cool to know all those boran stars! :)
If it was that easy to learn Thai, I'll learn it instantly. But, I'm in the progress of learning more
than what I know now.[/quote]

i use to like cartoon now i am slowly falling for mild lmao hahaha.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='588553' date='Mar 27 2009, 03:42 AM']LOL. OMG!! Mild is pretty cute in a way. I like her in Sung Tong,
only the parts when she went to live with Pra Sung Tong.[/quote]

i'm lucky i can read and tpye in thai make it easier to talk to them. they can read english and tpye in english but they dont want to. and even tpying in thai take them forever to answer back. 1 time i got mad i call them stuck up lol cartoon said she is not a stuck up but she is busy. lmao cartoon the only one out of all of them that mesage me a lot. she know my thai friend from thailand they live in the same town thats why. so cartoon dont answer i talk to her friend anyway so she cant exscape from me lol

mia07

Introvert
i'm lucky i can read and tpye in thai make it easier to talk to them. they can read english and tpye in english but they dont want to. and even tpying in thai take them forever to answer back. 1 time i got mad i call them stuck up lol cartoon said she is not a stuck up but she is busy. lmao cartoon the only one out of all of them that mesage me a lot. she know my thai friend from thailand they live in the same town thats why. so cartoon dont answer i talk to her friend anyway so she cant exscape from me lol
LOL. I would say typing in English would be better since you said it takes them forever to type back.
Well, as boran stars, of course they would be busy, you know? LOL. Does Cartoon likes you or
something? She seems to since she writes to you a whole lot. I say go for it, but since you're "slowly"
falling for Mild, then I guess you can give Mild a shot. LOL. She does write back to you though, right?

yak

sarNie Adult
PHON ARE YOU REALLY TALKING TO THEM?

Phon

sarNie Adult
PHON ARE YOU REALLY TALKING TO THEM?

yea in hi5. and msn.......i talk to boy to boy from nang 12. aom use to come on msn now she havent been on. loogsorn i email her through hotmail. but i mostly talk to cartoon. i talk to loog toong singer to lol. u will see my comment with cartoon from last yr in my hi5 profile. but now we private message because that indian guy come in my profile and read our comments.

Phon

sarNie Adult
mild message me back once in a full moon. lol cartoon message me back more not everyday but once a month. she come on and off. boy from nang 12 come on msn everyday but he reply only if he feel like it. boy was in miami last year he didnt know i live in florida lol. the reason why cartoon message me back a lot because i bug her lol. at 1st she never message me then i started to complain to her friend. then i saw her message this indian guy. i ask her why u message him back and not me dont trust him. lol she got upset i think and finnaly message me back and said i cant trust any guy even you. damn that was hard but then she said sorry. and since then she keep contact with me lol. maybe because i bitch about her not message me and jelousy when she message other guys lol. but yea she message me now before she didnt. she call me phone not phon lol she think my name is like phone from pra tinawong. there a lot of thai stars on hi5 its like thier hang out. myspace is for american only lol.

mia07

Introvert
mild message me back once in a full moon. lol cartoon message me back more not everyday but once a month. she come on and off. boy from nang 12 come on msn everyday but he reply only if he feel like it. boy was in miami last year he didnt know i live in florida lol. the reason why cartoon message me back a lot because i bug her lol. at 1st she never message me then i started to complain to her friend. then i saw her message this indian guy. i ask her why u message him back and not me dont trust him. lol she got upset i think and finnaly message me back and said i cant trust any guy even you. damn that was hard but then she said sorry. and since then she keep contact with me lol. maybe because i bitch about her not message me and jelousy when she message other guys lol. but yea she message me now before she didnt. she call me phone not phon lol she think my name is like phone from pra tinawong. there a lot of thai stars on hi5 its like thier hang out. myspace is for american only lol.

LOL. Oh really? I know seen James, Phone & Yam's hi5.
Wow, I didn't know they're on the internet most of the time, too..
Hahahaha. It's so weird seeing how these stars do all these stuff.
I would have thought that they would be busy with their life
and doesn't have time for anything. Indian guy? Are you sure he's
not some sort of stalker? :p That's creepy..

Phon

sarNie Adult
he says he thai but he look indian. i guess he wa sborn in thailand. he chat with only girls. i try adding him he reject me lol. he doesnt add guys lol....cartoon doesnt talk to him any more after i told her he's a player and only talks to women. she don't like him anyway so yea.

mia07

Introvert
he says he thai but he look indian. i guess he wa sborn in thailand. he chat with only girls. i try adding him he reject me lol. he doesnt add guys lol....cartoon doesnt talk to him any more after i told her he's a player and only talks to women. she don't like him anyway so yea.
LOL. Hahahaha. Weird? Maybe he rejected you because you're talking
to the woman he likes, which is Cartoon. LOL. Woman-stealer! :D
J/K. Maybe because you just know how to talk to girls and he doesn't.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='588936' date='Mar 28 2009, 02:26 AM']LOL. Hahahaha. Weird? Maybe he rejected you because you're talking
to the woman he likes, which is Cartoon. LOL. Woman-stealer! :D
J/K. Maybe because you just know how to talk to girls and he doesn't.[/quote]

i know how to talk to them online but in person i start to get jumpy lol

mia07

Introvert
i know how to talk to them online but in person i start to get jumpy lol

Jumpy? LOL. As in shy or what? Hahahaha.
Possibility of being nervous around pretty girls. :D

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='589116' date='Mar 28 2009, 09:51 PM']Jumpy? LOL. As in shy or what? Hahahaha.
Possibility of being nervous around pretty girls. :D[/quote]

yea i am. around normal girls or girl i dont care about i am normal :D. umm we jumping off topic here. lol gotta get back tp tep 3 radoo topic before someone come in and cry about us going off topic.

mia07

Introvert
yea i am. around normal girls or girl i dont care about i am normal :D. umm we jumping off topic here. lol gotta get back tp tep 3 radoo topic before someone come in and cry about us going off topic.
Hahahaha. That's so cute! :D Well, no one else is replying. LOL.
Okay, back on topic, LOL. So who play the role as Maekala in Chatree version?

Phon

sarNie Adult
her name was chamaipon jatugod. she still act today in modern lakorn...she amde only 1 boran lakorn and that was tep 3 radoo. lol and her role thier was limited....she was in gasutreya an ancient lakorn war lakorn. i cant describe her but i do know her lol. my dad love tep 3 radoo he keep bugging me to find someone who has it even if tis in cambodian language lol. i dont understand people have nang 12 old version but not tep 3 radoo when tep 3 radoow as right before nang 12. tep 3 radoo ended then nang 12 aired. how can they have nang 12 but not tep 3 radoo is beyond me lol.

yak

sarNie Adult
her name was chamaipon jatugod. she still act today in modern lakorn...she amde only 1 boran lakorn and that was tep 3 radoo. lol and her role thier was limited....she was in gasutreya an ancient lakorn war lakorn. i cant describe her but i do know her lol. my dad love tep 3 radoo he keep bugging me to find someone who has it even if tis in cambodian language lol. i dont understand people have nang 12 old version but not tep 3 radoo when tep 3 radoow as right before nang 12. tep 3 radoo ended then nang 12 aired. how can they have nang 12 but not tep 3 radoo is beyond me lol.
omg.. she was a pretty girl in that boran lakorn... god.. i used to have this boran lakorn, but my mom gave it to some body.. and it was my fault too.. because she ask me.. do you still want this boran lakorn.. i said no.. WHAT A DUMB ASS.. i was like 8 i think.. what did i know about good boran lakorns... now i wish i can go back into time to bring that boran lakorn into my life.. T_T ..

mia07

Introvert
LOL. I don't know either! :p I'm not sure if my dad saw it, too. Hey, wasn't there a girl on here
that mentioned something like her sister's friend has it? Maybe we can try asking her. LOL.
Your dad understand Cambodian, too? LOL. I don't know, maybe people weren't that interested
in it or maybe it was hard to get a copy of one. Let's just hope someone has it!

mia07

Introvert
omg.. she was a pretty girl in that boran lakorn... god.. i used to have this boran lakorn, but my mom gave it to some body.. and it was my fault too.. because she ask me.. do you still want this boran lakorn.. i said no.. WHAT A DUMB ASS.. i was like 8 i think.. what did i know about good boran lakorns... now i wish i can go back into time to bring that boran lakorn into my life.. T_T ..
Hey, maybe you can ask your mom and see if she can re-call if that person still has it.