Looking for thep sarm rado

mia07

Introvert
Wow i haven't heard anyone look for tep saam ladoo the old version...i dont like the old version very much...i tink the nang ek and pra eks are ugly...but yeah one of my sisters friend has it..but i don't know if i could get it from her because im not that close to them. The quality isn't great anyways so you probably won't want it.
Does your sister's friend still has the old Tep 3 Radoo?
LOL. I know there are plenty of us that wants to get a hand on it.
Pra'eks are Chatree and Suksit [pra'ek from Nang Sib Song]. Sinee is one of the na'eks.

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='589784' date='Mar 30 2009, 11:09 PM']Hey, maybe you can ask your mom and see if she can re-call if that person still has it.[/quote]
can't find that person

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='589811' date='Mar 31 2009, 01:04 AM']Awwww... sucks. Well, you said you ordered some borans
from this one store. Do they have any older borans?[/quote]

they do but you cant depend on it.. lol.. i hope they have it

mia07

Introvert
no my dad dont understand cambodian. but he love tep 3 radoo so much he would get it in cambodian then not get it at all. lol
LOL. That means he won't be able to enjoy it then!
It's better to know what they say then don't understand them at all.
But, I guess, if you're dad remembers everything, then
he shouldn't have a problem with it at all. LOL. :)

yak

sarNie Adult
aw... same here cambodian or not.. i'll take it.. cause i can understand a little bit of thai and remmeber the story.. lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Does your sister's friend still has the old Tep 3 Radoo?
LOL. I know there are plenty of us that wants to get a hand on it.
Pra'eks are Chatree and Suksit [pra'ek from Nang Sib Song]. Sinee is one of the na'eks.
I have no clue...the last time I seen that lakorn was like 2 years ago. I haven't even seen them since...sorry!

Phon

sarNie Adult
my dad is a big chatree fan he doesnt care about the language he just want to see chatree act. because he said chatree dont act anymore and he would like to see him come back and act. my dad was a fan since he was a refugee in thailand lol. his 1st chatree lakorn was jomkamungwade it air in thailand in the refugee camp lol. then kwan fa nadum and tepsungwahn.

yak

sarNie Adult
my dad is a big chatree fan he doesnt care about the language he just want to see chatree act. because he said chatree dont act anymore and he would like to see him come back and act. my dad was a fan since he was a refugee in thailand lol. his 1st chatree lakorn was jomkamungwade it air in thailand in the refugee camp lol. then kwan fa nadum and tepsungwahn.
i wasnt a big fan.. i just like him and sinee

Phon

sarNie Adult
i wasnt a big fan.. i just like him and sinee

my whole fmaily is a chatree fan. well only my fmaily watches boran lakorn. my uncle aunt family doesnt thier white wash lol. now they got thai channel they are watching boran lakorn but to bad these day boran ARGH! lol they miss out with the old one. if anyone ever seen chatree monkey movie where his nang ake was a monkey would be nice to tell me the title. no it isnt pikultong i have that version at home.

yak

sarNie Adult
my whole fmaily is a chatree fan. well only my fmaily watches boran lakorn. my uncle aunt family doesnt thier white wash lol. now they got thai channel they are watching boran lakorn but to bad these day boran ARGH! lol they miss out with the old one. if anyone ever seen chatree monkey movie where his nang ake was a monkey would be nice to tell me the title. no it isnt pikultong i have that version at home.
lol.. yah, they missed out.. chatree money movie? what? what's this?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
everytime i see the topic header for this i always think it says "Looking for the sarn radio" hahahahaha :loool:
i just wanted to share lol i hope you found what your looking for though. :)

yak

sarNie Adult
omg.. i went to the store today and they dont have it.. some old boran lakorn were missing too.. i was mad.. i got two boran lakorn out of the request.. it was Nam Chai Mae and Thepsin Interajuck

mia07

Introvert
omg.. i went to the store today and they dont have it.. some old boran lakorn were missing too.. i was mad.. i got two boran lakorn out of the request.. it was Nam Chai Mae and Thepsin Interajuck
Awwww.. :( Maybe it's my luck not to see it.
I never seen Nam Chai Mae before, but I do have
a copy of Tepsin Interajak. Oh well.... Hopefully, someone
comes along and say they have it. :)