Long Hair

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well I will cut it monday i wanted to cut it this weekend but me mums called me and said Monday is a better day to cut hair so I guess im waiting till Monday .. old folks and their superstitions =x

i love long hair... my hair used to be long... then i started dyeing my hair and blowing and curling.... so my hair got all messed up so i ended up cutting it just below my ear... but if i still had my long hair before all that dyeing phase i don't think i'd be able to part with it... but nong if u should decide to cut ur hair u can donate ur hair to ppl who don't have any.... like my friend did that she donated like 6 in. of her hair... but do wat u think it's best... i know having hair that long it's hard to part with it after taking car of it for so long.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL ^^ yes yes I'm gonna donate it and the precise measurement of it thats going to be chopped off is LOL very long hahaha cause its already knee length lol ahahha my sisters thinks its going to be like 2 ft LOL and I gotta say that sounds VERY long hahaha I dunno how I kept it so long LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have long messy hair :yahoo: and i got lice while i was oversea ( prolly caught it from my cousin in the country side lol ) !!!!!! My sister tell me i have to chop it off :wacko: if i want a healthy , clean and lice free hair .. still debating