Long Hair

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Any girls here with long hair? lol I wanna know if you have long hair would you be able to cut it? I've grown attached to my hair.. its pretty long a little past my tush well actually its already near my knees lol I know I would have to cut it sometimes, but HOW??!! I mean I didn't realize why girls kept their hair so long but then I realize that you actually grow attached to it LOL but the thing is there are some major cons.. which is caring for it .. the long time and huge amount of shampoo LOL and the long time blow drying and straighten well mines doesn't need straighten.. but it takes long to tie up and when i bun it up its heavy haha LOL so how do you other chicks with long hair feel? my hair has become so beautiful this last year .. its not nappy looking and all cracked and stuff anymore T___T maybe thats why I'm attached.. LOL so should I cut it or no? My mom called wants me to cut it =x shes been forcing me to do it lol but since she isn't here she can't make me muahhaha

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Do what makes you happy.

My hair is long, not as long as yours but it has pass my tush already, and the thing is, I just layered it about 6 months ago, and it's back to it's normal length. My hair grows too fast, so I'm tired of doing anything with it right now. But once, when I couldn't make my own decisions yet, my mom kept telling me and my other 2 sis to cut our hair, or at least trim it. During the whole time that our mom trimmed our hair, we were getting teary. Yes, we were also attached to it. How can you not be? Well, how can you be attached to it? I have no idea, it just happens.

If your hair grows fast, then cut it. Well, that's what I would do. But like I said, do what makes you happy.

Are you ready to let go?

(LMAO!! us girls..we makes things so dramatic..)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
True I grow attrached to my hair too, and I used to trim it once in 2 years, and that takes me like 5-10 mins to get ready :lol:
My hair is long als but don't think its as long as yours though, I now would trim once a year, get the split ends out & it keeps your hair healthy ^_^ as long as its not short short like when I was in Thailand or anywhere near my shoulders length I'm fine :D

noungning

Heartless
yeah my hair was pass my lower back when i came back from thailand. i don't usually cut my hair until it gets too long and annoying... then i feel like i'm losing hair because it tangles and i brush it and it rips off! :eek:

lol but yeah i came back and went to cut it off the 2nd week i was back. but i do grow attached to my hair. i've had longgggg hair since i was young, i'd post pix, but it's not my nature lmao.

um and i've had short hair cuts before as well lmao, it didn't look too hott, but it was ok... :)

yeah so i prefer my hair just a lil pass my shoulders now. it's easier to manage, although i still use massive conditioner because i like dying my hair. :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol i had it cut short right under my ears because of school in Thailand, I was from ban nok with long hair to my bum and when we move to the city the teachers were so mean they cut my hair T__T RIGHT UNDER MY EARS!! god I can never forget that, I'll go back and get them to pay one day :(
I cried for days I mean only in few mins from having long hair it just disapper before my eyes ....

It depend on u if u want to cut ur hair or not...this is true that we can be attached to our long hair ..maybe because it's a part of us ... ^_^ And then we are always more pretty with long hair than short hair and a lot of ppl dream that they can get the same hair... -_-
i remember the first time i cut my long hair..i almost crying because it wasn't me who decide it but then i felt so good because my head was lighter ... And now i cut it again because i just want to change my style... -_-
Everything is on u ...choose what is better for u ... And then u won't die because u cut it and like it's hair it will grow again ... ^_^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
My hair used to be to my waist and I didn't want it shorten so I just had it cut into five layers which was very nice when I curled it outward. there are plenty of styles you can do with long hair and if you don't want to cut it then don't. Maybe find a style that you'll be happy with instead of shorning it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol well what I think I'll do is cut it like up to my underarm and then have it layers from there .. like 3-4 layers long layers though =x I dont like short layers for some reason.. and I'll still have bunches of hair to donate goody

noungning

Heartless
yeah donating the hair is always a good thing..

yeah that's what i forgot to mention, i always have my hair layered... and i have had the A cut like beckham's wife before lmao! it was a nice do but apparently not on me! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol ning =P .. my hair is pretty thin now it use to be so thick.. but like now theres barely anything hahah but its long in length so thats a goody thing

noungning

Heartless
yeah i lose lots of hair, it must've been due to the many dyes i've placed on my beautiful hair lol... it's now like a quater of what i used to have. :(

noungning

Heartless
i kinda knew u couldn't go in that's why u started posting... muahahh and tina!! she's been all over the forum too hhaah

noungning

Heartless
He's not lying either, he's got some pretty sexy hair.

Ning doesn't like my hair, she thinks it's spotted blonde. Her hair is orange not as cool.
well ok my hair isn't cool because i haven't dyed it yet, but once i dye it to bright orange again, it'll be just as cool as ty's lmao... tho it's not that cool but it's ok, better than spots. :p

GueSs

TyziR
He's not lying either, he's got some pretty sexy hair.

Ning doesn't like my hair, she thinks it's spotted blonde. Her hair is orange not as cool.

well ok my hair isn't cool because i haven't dyed it yet, but once i dye it to bright orange again, it'll be just as cool as ty's lmao... tho it's not that cool but it's ok, better than spots. :p

Aww shucks guys =D Thank you thank you.

Lol spotted hair? Like Umm Dennis Rodman?

Orange hair? Like Carrot top? Damn Ning.

noungning

Heartless
omg yah how'd u know to compare to carrot top hahah i like that! hahaha it's nice orange, well at least i think so, it's not like those "i wanna be blonde, but it accidently became orange" kinda orange lmao! it's reddish orange, kinda looks ruby but brighter. :D

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
well to be honest tina....i grew up with long hair all my life with my hair reaching down to my knees at one point. my parents were so strict on me; mostly my dad though. he never wanted me to cut my hair so i had that length until i was 18 and so funny how my mom caught me chopping it off little by little one time outside the front door and she came out to help me trim it....lol! but yeah i didn't really cut my hair until i was 21....crazy huh? well to me i rather prefer short hair and i definitely don't miss my long hair that's for sure. i always hated how it used to get caught everywhere i sat and it was just so annoying. *ugh*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yah my dad doesn't want me to cut it, but my mom does... she thinks that if I cut my hair I'd have a new self esteem hahah LOL she says that leaving it long is like lingering onto the past and the pain that grew up with it .. and my dad says its showing that im well and high maintenance ... i don't want it to be either .. I just want to get rid of the frustration, but yet I love my hair its so pretty T_____T well now it is =x

XCappy

Mr. Char
As long as you have fresh face, it's all okay ;). You can change your hairstyle to vary sometimes and if you don't like it, let you hair grow again ;) but well, don't go bald :blink:.