Lon Roy Tee Leh Jai(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
since when did they had a lakorn together. isnt nat a new actor cuz hes even included on the nom. list of the top award rising actor

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, so this is her new lakorn?..the one that is said to be a comedy huh. i was wondering why they had that mag. cover lol. but yeh, i never picture these two together.

thanks kay

judyp

sarNie Adult
hmm. what an odd pairing..based solely on looks. i've never heard of the nat nor have i seen his work. so i may give it a try just because i love janie to bits. any clue on the storyline, besides it being a comedy? thanks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^he has only starred in 2 lakorn and the recent one was mae krua kon mai w/pat which was his first leading role. i didnt think janie would be paired up with him since hes offly young for her. well, hopefully his acting has improved cuz he was sooo stiff in mae krua..

cleare pic of him

judyp

sarNie Adult
ehh. still an odd pairing for me. i guess im not being too open about him. lols. but if the storyline is interesting, i'll tune in. if its lame and nat's acting sucks then i'll have to pass.

tinah

sarNie Coma
janies acting is probaly gonna overshadow him anyway. i think hes cute but too young for her. we'll see how it works out.

Edit:i just ask one of janies close fans about the lakorn. she didnt say much but she does know janie has a new lakorn and it starts in march. i wonder if she was referring to this one or theres another one too?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow! How come there weren't any updates about this lakorn!? It doesn't look comedy to me. Maybe drama? Well, this lakorn is in my list though!!

If I'm correct, reading from the magazine, the lakorn name is "Lon Roy Tee Le Jai"

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
it's a really odd and weird pairing because he is so much younger than her, come on dan was already too young for her.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
how many years are they apart? i know nat is only like 18 or 19 right now. he's so cute, janie is really pretty i'm looking forward to this one. i love her new look!

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! How come there weren't any updates about this lakorn!? It doesn't look comedy to me. Maybe drama? Well, this lakorn is in my list though!!

If I'm correct, reading from the magazine, the lakorn name is "Lon Roy Tee Le Jai"

what does that mean in english?"Lon Roy Tee Le Jai"

tinah

sarNie Coma

yeh, thats the title of the lakorn. what does it mean?

i think janie has another new lakorn in march. it was quiet cuz it was probaly not confirm until now.

Janie is around her mid 20s right?..so they must be atleast 6-7 years apart