Lon Roy Tee Leh Jai(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought janies 25-26?

the title doesnt sound like a comedy. maybe this is a different lakorn that we didnt know about. could be that she has 2 lakorn lined up

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
never new they had a lakorn together? wow... seems different... when did it come out? it looks new...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah odd pairing i never thought they would get to pair up, why is this la korn so quiet. i didn't heard about it. yeah he can't act that well. stiff. well hope he improve. from the title sounds drama.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
totally agree that it is an odd pairing but i'll still watch it cuz i love Janie. for sure she's going to overshadow his acting. maybe they hope in pairing him with Jaine who's an amazing actor will help improve his acting skills ???

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Well never of that Nat guy........but i will still watch it since it Janie!!!!

BTW Janie is turning 27 this year in September.......she looks young for her age!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
wow. This is a very odd pairing. Glad janie has another drama out. Tho I might not tune in to it.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ouu Nat! :drool: haha, janie looks HOT! i would definately try this one!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
this pairing isn't right nat looks younger than janie period don't know why they pair people up when they don't look good together. Nat is cute but yeah his acting isn't the best but than so is rome but people watch him anyways especially with rita(people like me). Not a janie fan myself never liked her she never grow on me either don't know how she n'ak couldn't even watch her with tik(love tik). Janie and nat just look to different together probably a miss, wonder why there wasn't any like promo's or behind the scene shooting for this lakorn it's so quiet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope she has atleast 2-3 cuz normally she wouldnt have just 1. one a comedy and another drama would be nice.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
great stuff, can't wait.

i think this is all good, nat will need a great actress to lift his acting ability... looking forward to it.

max

sarNie Elites
I am excited to watch this because of Nat =) He is so amazingly handsome. Janie is very pretty as well, but I do agree it is an odd pairing. Oh well, at least I like both of the characters =) I am not sure, maybe I missed it, but does anybody know what the story line is going to be about?