LIVE IT UP, DRINK IT UP, PARTY HARD.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I am planning to go to Sornram and Mos+Zaza concert in Fresno but I am just worry about the first come first serve. I don't want to waste two days juz waiting in line for it. But what the heck it is Sornram and Mos. I do anything for it. I wish I have money for VIP but i am a poor college students. If not then I can just go as regular and this would made me happy enough to be in the same room with them.

Mythical Child

sarNie Egg
I am planning to go to Sornram and Mos+Zaza concert in Fresno but I am just worry about the first come first serve. I don't want to waste two days juz waiting in line for it. But what the heck it is Sornram and Mos. I do anything for it. I wish I have money for VIP but i am a poor college students. If not then I can just go as regular and this would made me happy enough to be in the same room with them.

Hi there. I'm one of the person helping to organize this concert event, and if you'd like to buy tickets, please let me know because I have the regular admission tickets for both Num & Mos/ZaZa for the Fresno Fairground concert.

Thanks. ;)

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
sorry for all the late replys FYI if u left me a comment or questions on the blog it's now been answer im so sorry with these concerts i've been heck busy!
&& so sorry if we were suppose to me in LA SACRAMENTO and FRESNO i couldn't go due to work back home but next tyme for sure!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
tats false...num's in boston on the 8th then fly out tat morning to MN.

BUT anyways FYI::

MINNESOTA CHANGE IN TICEKT PREICE.

$25.00 FOR REGULAR ADMISSION
$35.00 VIP INCLUDED WITH A TEE SHIRT (SEATS ARE LIMITED)
***PLEASE CALL SUNNY

TICKETS ARE TOO BE PURCHASE AT THE DOOR ONLY!!!!​

balloon2006

sarNie Egg
anyone know any information about Num's concerts in SF and Vegas??? Thanks!

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
HELP!!!

during num's concert in minnesota, he sang a sad-sounding song with lyrics that went like this...

(sorry i'm not thai and i'm sure these aren't the right lyrics but i'll give it a shot)

chorus:
thae rop thae rop ... thae ruk tao tao nun ... thae proa cheewit glub ma ruk gun. kwarm hai tao nun doo lae hua jai

anyone know the title to this song??? i really like it! thanks! :)

Sassy

sarNie Egg
HELP!!!

during num's concert in minnesota, he sang a sad-sounding song with lyrics that went like this...

(sorry i'm not thai and i'm sure these aren't the right lyrics but i'll give it a shot)

chorus:
thae rop thae rop ... thae ruk tao tao nun ... thae proa cheewit glub ma ruk gun. kwarm hai tao nun doo lae hua jai

anyone know the title to this song??? i really like it! thanks! :)
sailo hit