LIVE IT UP, DRINK IT UP, PARTY HARD.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
SO LIKE OMFG… NUM SORNRAM IS COMING BACK, LIKE HE PROMISE…WELL KINDA…HAHAHA!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL THE DUDE’S COMING BACK! AS FOR MANY OF YOU WHO WENT TO HIS CONCERTS TWO YEARS AGO HE DID MENTION HE WAS COMING BACK NEXT YEAR BUT DO TO HIS HECTIC SCHEDULES IT WAS PUSHED BACK^^ && FOR THOSE WHO’S BEEN CALLING ME AND EMAILING ME I FINALLY GOT AN ANSWER FOR YOU^-^…were working on other stars to be touring with him also, we'll keep you updated… NUM will START HIS TOUR IN December 20th- January 17th 2010. STAY TUNE at R.U.N. FOR MORE UPDATES!

CREDIT 2 : R.U.N.

sunny_gyrl

also if you are planning to go to any of his concerts, we are taking request for song you would like him to sing! but just know that some will get pick & not all! for requesting please go to the blog and comment it on the topic!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMG!! Sunny, you just made my day!
P'Num is awesome.
I'll totally go see him again, that's if he'll be in Elgin/Chicago.
He's funny!

sunny_gyrl

yup! im hell as f*** excited too...hahhahhaha work in Minnesota,party in Chicago! hahaha but watch imma end up working there too

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! MY BFF'S GOING TO GO CRAZY TOO ONCE I TELL HER THIS!! LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
fresno yay.. i was so mad i didnt get to go last time... hopefully i'll be able to go to this one lol.. yay..

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I'm soooo happy that he is coming back!!! He was sooooo sweet and nice last time!!! I want to meet him again for the second time. Well keep me update on this!!!! :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Awesome! :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks for the head's up sunny :kiss: !!! I'm so there! Save me a spot - I gotta go find my table buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

balloon2006

sarNie Egg
SO LIKE OMFG… NUM SORNRAM IS COMING BACK, LIKE HE PROMISE…WELL KINDA…HAHAHA!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL THE DUDE’S COMING BACK! AS FOR MANY OF YOU WHO WENT TO HIS CONCERTS TWO YEARS AGO HE DID MENTION HE WAS COMING BACK NEXT YEAR BUT DO TO HIS HECTIC SCHEDULES IT WAS PUSHED BACK^^ && FOR THOSE WHO’S BEEN CALLING ME AND EMAILING ME I FINALLY GOT AN ANSWER FOR YOU^-^…were working on other stars to be touring with him also, we'll keep you updated… NUM will START HIS TOUR IN December 20th- January 17th 2010. STAY TUNE at R.U.N. FOR MORE UPDATES!

CREDIT 2 : R.U.N.
hopefully he can make it to Carmichael, CA. That would be so awesome.