Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
lolz pang is the one they both like. okies, that cleared up a lot of stuff since i stopped watching this after i lost interest. thanks for the recaps sunstar

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Yep...the lakorn is getting very good now...next weeks should be the last episodes...

Some parts of this lakorn reminds me of Captain's Chivit puer Ka lakorn with Pin.....in both Captain visits the nang ek for the last time prior to her wedding with a cop..they both end up running away...hiding at a home...her in her wedding dress..him in a white shirt..even the part where Pang sees the hanging birds display in a bedroom (the thing ususally hung in a baby's crip for them to look at) .. do you girls think so...

slee00

sarNie Adult
THis gotta be the slowest lakorn ever! I mean I have to wait so long for each episode to air....Am getting tire!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
*assasin Captain finds out that cop Captain is his older brother in episode 26!!! he's devastated that they're trying to kill each other...and that he stole his older brother's woman...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! Cop Captain finds out he's Assasin Captain's older brother and the son of a assasiin at the end of 26...

also, Fang is leaving Thailand to study aboard...

*preview of episode 27 shows Cop Captain captured Assasin Captain and is pointing a gun at his head...threatening to kill him for stealing Pang...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
it's ending at 27 right? where did fang get money to study abroad?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
noiki said:
it's ending at 27 right? where did fang get money to study abroad?
[post="158760"][/post]​
the assasin uncle is a friend of fang's father... so when her father died...he sort of looked after her... the money was from his missions and stuffs that he earned...he basically gave her the fair portion that was her father's.... so she's leaving.... :wavecry:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
it ended today... i wish it was more happier...

SCREEN CAP 1:...cop captain catches up to assasin captain and pang... pang threatens to kill herself if cop captain doesn't back out... but both captains don't want pang to get hurt, so assasin captain pushed her out of the way...both captains are at gun point with each other...walking further away from the crowd...

both captains talked and cop captain doesn't want to accept the fact that he has a brother as a killer...he threatens to kill assasin captain, but they both know they can't b/c they can sense it in each other...instead, cop captain beats up assasin captain and walks away to think...assasin captain knows that there is no solution, except for one way...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
SCREEN CAP 2:...so he grabbed the gun and acted like he was going to shoot cop captain...cop captain yelled to them to stop, but they didn't...the s.w.a.t. then fires and hits him several times...pang runs to him and they had their last moments together...and assasin captian dies... as for cop captain, he is in shock and nothingness...he just don't know what else to do... so he packs up his stuff and may quitted being a cop...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
SCREEN CAP 3:...pang visits assasin captain at his grave...and talked about their promises... then cop captain shows up and started talking to assasin captian about how they know at the last moment how they felt towards each other... he also hangs up the two pendants on assasin captian's grave...

as cop captain walks away, pang wanted to give back the wedding ring... but cop captain told her to keep it b/c she married his younger brother, assasin captain already... he wanted her to keep it as a symbol of assasin captain and pang's love... they both walk away and the screen goes to the pendants hanging on the cross...THE END....

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn was such a disappointment to me. after having anticipated it for a while. i only watched the few beginning eps and the ending eps

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
im back here!!! i can't believe that assasin captain die!!!! nono... so disappointed:: i would hope they fake him dead then reborn him, something like that:: but i ll watch all the episodes i missed until the end bcse it seems very exciting lakorn...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm disappointed that fang left...

this is how i wanted it to end:

they should have made it that assasin captain got shot and fell into the water... and pang jumps in after and disappeared too... and they are both assumed dead b/c their bodies are missing... 3 years later... cop captain is promoted and has a new case where he has to work with a lawyer to solve it... and that lawyer should be Fang...cuz she went aboard and studied to become a lawyer to help youngsters like herself... they both eventually falls in love... and while on a trip...they saw a couple that looks just like assasin captain and pang... THE END!

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn this lakorn end..i mean..the ending suck!! why does KEN died man..and i don't know..it's just no plot at the end for me..but Captain was great for his role..Pang she can't cry GOsh..when Ken died..i wish that she could have show more of her sadness..hehehe...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Ken have to die so Cop Captain can keep his good name. There was no other choice....that's the choice he made,,,,they both knew it.

The cop captain remains friends from Lisa...now he can come to terms that she really love Ken...He just have to let her go...