Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

tinah

sarNie Coma
since no one made a thread for this lakorn yet..i decided to make one :wub: captain plays as a twin..one bad one good..the good twin which is the oldest plays as a cop..name is..Chantratape..and the younest is a killer.name is Kenichi..i think fang gets with the good twin..and pang gets with the bad twin..

captain looks hot holding a gun :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't see the pic...please re-post okay...

is fang the n'ek and buang ruk with pepper? and who is pang? are there pix of these two n'ek? please share....

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh theres 2 nang ek..which is fang and pang..fang is nang ek in pepper's lakorn.buang ruk..and fang was in leh pumres..she was the youngest sister..you guys cant see the pic?..

meenia

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pix... I love captain with the gun.. but the one with the knife.. i think looks dorky... heheh.... Thanks again.. I can't wait to see this lakorn then....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I miss Captain sooooooooooooo MUCH! I can't wait to see him back onscreen again. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As always, Captain is super HOT in action flicks, holding guns and shooting, etc...
:w000t:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I think Captain will be speaking some Japanese in these lakorn. I think they act as they were Japanese or something like that. Because the one with the glasses looks like he is Japanese.
Can't wait to see this lakorn. I heard its going to air soon i hope its true. I just can't wait

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
“กัปตัน-ภูธเนศ” โดนบทแฝดเล่นงาน ทรุดหนักนอนหยอดน้ำเกลือ

“กัปตัน-ภูธเนศ” โดนบทแฝดเล่นงาน
ทรุดหนักนอนหยอดน้ำเกลือ

เป็นพระเอกอันดับต้นๆของค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์และซีเนริโอ ที่มีงานละครมาให้แฟนๆได้ชมกันไม่ขาดสาย สำหรับ “กัปตัน-ภูธเนศ หงษ์มานพ” ล่าสุดโดดมารับบทพระเอกฝาแฝด ในละครแนวโรแมนติกแอ็คชั่น “ลิขิตรัก ลิขิตเลือด” ทางช่อง 5 ที่กำลังเร่งถ่ายทำเพื่อให้ทันออกอากาศ จนหนุ่มกัปตันหวิดเดี้ยงถูกหามส่งโรงพยาบาล
“เป็นงานละครเรื่องล่าสุดของผมครับ คือหลังจากจบ “แก้วลืมคอน” ไปก็พักงานละครยาวมาซักระยะหนึ่ง กับเรื่องนี้ผมต้องเล่นเป็นฝาแฝดก็หนักเหมือนกันครับ เพราะด้วยความที่ “ลิขิตรัก ลิขิตเลือด” เป็นละครแนวโรแมนติกแอ็คชั่น ก็เลยจะมีฉากบู๊อยู่เยอะมาก มากกว่าฉากโรแมนติกซะอีก (ยิ้มๆ) ซึ่งคาแรคเตอร์ของฝาแฝดที่ผมเล่นทั้ง 2 ตัวนี้ จะต่างกันสุดขั้ว เพราะแฝดผู้พี่คือ “ฉัตรเทพ” คาแรคเตอร์ก็จะเป็นตำรวจ ส่วนแฝดผู้น้องคือ “เคินอิจิ” คาแรคเตอร์ก็จะเป็นนักฆ่า เลยจะต้องเข้าฉากปะทะกันอยู่ตลอดเวลา อย่างวันแรกของการถ่ายทำ พี่สันต์ (ศรีแก้วหล่อ) ผู้กำกับฯ ก็สั่งให้ถ่ายฉากไล่ล่าระหว่าง “ฉัตรเทพ” กับ “เคนอิจิ” ทันที ซึ่งเวลาถ่ายทำผมก็ต้องสลับตัวเล่น แล้วด้วยความที่มันเป็นฉากบู๊ ที่มีทั้งเตะ ต่อย กระโดดม้วนตัวหลบไปมา เรียกว่าครบสูตรของละครบู๊ ก็เล่นเอาเคล็ดขัดยอกไปเหมือนกัน เพราะเราเล่นเองคนเดียวหมดเลย ก็ใช้เวลาถ่ายทำยาวนานมากตั้งแต่ 2 ทุ่ม จนถึง 6 โมงเช้าของอีกวัน รวมแล้วเกือบๆ 10 ชั่วโมง พอถ่ายเสร็จผมต้องเข้าไปนอนให้น้ำเกลืออยู่ที่โรงพยาบาลเกือบ 3 วัน เหนื่อย และเพลีย เพราะไม่ได้พักผ่อนตลอดคืน ร่างกายมันเลยแย่ๆหน่อย อีกอย่างผมก็เป็นภูมิแพ้ด้วย เลยพักถ่ายละครหลายวันเหมือนกัน กว่าจะกลับมาถ่ายใหม่ครับ”
พลาดไม่ได้กับการพลิกบทบาทครั้งสำคัญของ “กัปตัน-ภูธเนศ หงษ์มานพ” กับมาดพระเอกฝาแฝด ที่ต้องมาห้ำหั่นกันเองทั้งในเรื่องความรักและหน้าที่ ในละครแนวโรแมนติกแอ็คชั่น “ลิขิตรัก ลิขิตเลือด” ทางช่อง 5 เร็วๆนี้

http://www.exact.co.th/program/news3/

someone please translate

thanks

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah...please someone translate...i also liket to know too....can't wait for this lakorn to be on air....captain is my hottie now.....

apple

sarNie Egg
It says:
Captain plays a double role in the new lakorn and he was sent to the hospital and given an iv for fluids because he was very exhausted. This lakorn is a romantic/action, but it has more action than the romance (he smiles). The twins are very different. The older twin (Chatthep) is a police officer and the younger twin (Ken-I-Ji) is an assassin so they have to fight constantly. For example, on the first day of shooting, they shot a chase scene between the twins, and Captain had to switch back and forth to play both roles with full action sequences. Since he had to play both roles, the shooting went from 8pm to 6am the next morning, totaling about 10 hours. When he was done shooting, he had to rest at the hospital for almost 3 days because he was so exhausted. He took a break a couple of days before he went back to work.

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww poor captain..he needs to rest!..this lakorn he plays as a twin makes him more exhausted..cuz he has to go back and fourth.. :( and this lakorn has alot of action scene too..poor p'captain..thanx for the translation apple!

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah thanks for the translation...can't wait until it on air....anyone have an idea when it going to air because i can't wait for it....