Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for next week episode. I like the fact the nang'ek got stronger. saw next week episode preview, like the scene where she drove away leaving pra'ek, and he chase afer her car.....................

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanx tinah, this lakorn is getting better , i really really cant wait till mon and tues. i wonder if there are more r scenes to look forward to?

tinah

sarNie Coma

thats what happen for talking too much smack :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
the thing that really annoyed me about ep. 5 is the interruptions when ann was going to tell mart that she didn't sleep with the dad yet.
There was like 5 interruptions.

I think from this point on, he is never gonna find out until the end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dito. the worst part is, mart isnt gonna know that the child is his baby although it hasnt got to the part yet. gosh, i hope ann wont keep it a secret til the very end. maybe she is gonna take care of their kid herself while mart is somewhere else. could be why he was wearing a wig during the fitting day.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think it applies in this case. The reason, Mart's character just met Ann's character. She didn't raise him.

She actually had relations with the son first. If we're talking about cultural traditions in southeast Asia, Mart is actually her Husband because you know how Southeast asian cultures say that the guy you're currently sleeping with is your spouse.

Ann can be married to the dad, but it's just paper and not technically a full marriage in some eyes because no skinship occurred.

They can still get married, but not legally. They can be forever living together.
yeah true and in cultural traditions in southeast Asia den the person dat is sinned is Ann even though she became the son's wife by force but herself shouldn't get involve w/ the father by marring him cuz she should know wat come with/marriage hahaha but in the lakorn Ann know she sinned cuz she wouldn't sleep w/ the father and also even if the father doesn't know about his son & Ann relationships he is sinned if he sleep w/Ann . Isn't it kind of funnie . Mart is the bad guy for wat he done to Ann but at the end it Ann & the dad is the one dat sinned by doing him wrong lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
basically ann is put in the middle. she was gonna get a divoce with the dad but he wouldnt do it so now shes a widow cuz he died. how is her and mart gonna end up together when she is still married to his dad

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG...i just love ann and mart...so cute together...they are like always around each other which is soooo good...love the way he always hug her so hard..great chemistry~ :wub:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
basically ann is put in the middle. she was gonna get a divoce with the dad but he wouldnt do it so now shes a widow cuz he died. how is her and mart gonna end up together when she is still married to his dad
yeh...i was wondering the same thing!!! oh well htough..i think can ignore it! haha

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Ann could just change her husband first name and kept the last name :lol: L.O.V.E................ Ep5 I WANT MORE! "SEEM LIKE THIS LAKORN IS NEVER ENOUGH FOR ME". :angry: Mart face is too cute to used those mean and ugly words to Ann. Every time he said something like that, I just want to slap and kiss him for Ann "Bad Boy" :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
everytime i see Mart i keep thinking wat does he remind me of ?? and today it snap ! He remind me of a Cat w/his big eye and hair cut LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. a cat, sarn?..i thought you would say a human being

yeh, love the chemistry between the two. they are a weird yet funny couple. a love/hate type of relationship. always fighting but deep down they actually have feelings for each other