Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't know if it legal or not but in moral wise you SHOULD NOT marry ur stepmom it disrespectful to your father even if he is dead haha . Buddhist saying " Your relative is your parent too because without your parent it the relative that will raise you.Who ever is involve in your up bring he/she is your parent figure . That why the oldest sibling is respect by younger sibling because w/o the parent the first born is their second father/mother" So stepmom is consider ur mom even if your father is dead and good son doesn't go marry his mom it incest even if both of them is not blood related cuz the idea of respecting elder & caretaker is part of Buddhism teaching .

onahc

sarNie Elites
:lol: :lol: she is so fertilize --- why is it the n'k alway get pregrant on her first time .... reality it not dat easy to get pregrant it take more try-- im' no expert but ya get me LOL

hey, some people get pregnant on the first try. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey, some people get pregnant on the first try. :lol:

yeah , it had happen LOL . It like a person who doesn't have any basketball skill but it possible for them to make a 3 point shot and other prolly take several try :lol:

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I like this drama because it made me happy when i watched it. I just love Ann and Mart scenes together. We are educated people full with experiences in lives, therefore, we don't take lakorn seriously and apply it to reality. We watch it for fun :D , and knew that stuff in many lakorns are unacceptable and impossibles. "it made us happy because it not reality" it's lakorn, any story could happen.
Watch your favorites Lakorn and Be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:
Don't think to much because it'll turn you grey ;)

Don't think Ann gonna get pregnant yet until her second time with Mart. Remember the real kiss in the bad from behind the scene :drool: "waiting for that" I'm such a pervert!

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha ^^true escape from reality

im also waiting on that kiss scene. looks HOT. ann is definately gonna get pregnant after the father dies and remember she started dressing up and styling her hair. theres also one of the scene when mart was asking ann who is she pregnant with. that's when they fell down on the couch cuz he attemp to "R" her again.

mart is always making a move on ann like every scene

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
awww everyone's way ahead of me, im still waiting for disc 2 (episode 3&4) to come out at the rental store.. sad how the dad dies so soon though, thought it would have been later on.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...ann crack me up when mart's dad try to ummm you know her...lol i couldnt stop laughing..she's one crazy girl..&& mart...gosh...he looks so hot when he's mad...i cant wait to see part 5....getting so interesting=]

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just now saw that scene. ann is hilarious. she started going crazy and she even pulled his hair lol/ eww he did the same thing mart did during the "R", he pulled her legs but more crazier

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
on episode 5, nothing really happened between them two to me it was jus alot of bickering. on epi. 6 its the dad funeral.
i need some real sweet scenes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh i love every scene of ann/mart :wub: theres too many to name. on next weeks epi shes s gonna bite on his arm and he bit her back :loool: they are so weird but cute. always fighting and neiher would give in. man i cant wait til they release this on dvd

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i don't know if it legal or not but in moral wise you SHOULD NOT marry ur stepmom it disrespectful to your father even if he is dead haha . Buddhist saying " Your relative is your parent too because without your parent it the relative that will raise you.Who ever is involve in your up bring he/she is your parent figure . That why the oldest sibling is respect by younger sibling because w/o the parent the first born is their second father/mother" So stepmom is consider ur mom even if your father is dead and good son doesn't go marry his mom it incest even if both of them is not blood related cuz the idea of respecting elder & caretaker is part of Buddhism teaching .
I don't think it applies in this case. The reason, Mart's character just met Ann's character. She didn't raise him.

She actually had relations with the son first. If we're talking about cultural traditions in southeast Asia, Mart is actually her Husband because you know how Southeast asian cultures say that the guy you're currently sleeping with is your spouse.

Ann can be married to the dad, but it's just paper and not technically a full marriage in some eyes because no skinship occurred.

They can still get married, but not legally. They can be forever living together.

pze

sarNie Adult
cant wait for mon n tues again....like ive said before those are my favorite days atm....lolz.....