Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
valy, do you mind making more mvs of ann/mart hehe. well, it dont have to be now since we havent seen sweet scenes between the two yet

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
of course miss, i could make every scene as a mv lol ... since i love this lakorn so much hey ! i even pm p'ann from tv3 weboard hope that she will come to say to us in her english forum hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann did drop by @ tv3 webboard yesturday. it would be great if she visit our english forum hehe. im sure she'll love it

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think marts funny when hes mad. its so funny the advices his friend be giving him too lol

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Just done with Ep 4. the bad scenes between Ann and Mart father are too funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: wow, a lot gonna happen in the next one. I couldn't wait for Mart and Ann sweet moments.

Thanks million times to those who upload this Drama.
Thank you guys.............

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh, I'm just loving this series so much right now! Thanks so much to the uploaders.

Episode 4 was so interesting. Loved how Mart was throwing evil looks with his eyes to everyone (especially Ann) because he wanted her so bad for himself.

And shouldn't Ann go out and buy herself a lock for her bedroom door by now? Mart walks into her bedroom ALL the time... but then again, like locked doors have ever kept p'eks away. :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

The dad doesn't really R scene Ann right?!

I want some cute scenes with Ann and Mart, but Mark is sooo cute yelling because his dimples like to pop out so I can't hate him for being so mean.

tinah

sarNie Coma
man, im dying to see epi 4. i heard ann was pulling on mart dad's hair lol!..she forever doing that. oh, theres gonna be sweet scenes between ann and mart on tommrows epi.

StarryXing, i like your banner of ann/mart

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i cant wait for epi 5 there's gonna be alot of scenes of them together, and epi 4 is boring...evertime the dad tries to go to sleep w/ her she act crazy so he has to leave the bed room

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG!! i love this lakorn...... everyone plays their roles so well and haha funny how every night when the dad tries to sleep with ANN she goes Balistic and screams like crazy.... hahhhaha i know it's suppose to be a sad thing that those memories are embedded in her mind but just seeing the image of her slapping him and everyone else is hilarious..... :) gawlly why is mart so handsome...... i want him!! hahha can't wait for tomorrow episode!!! yay!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. or is ann just doing it to scare mart's dad away?..im waiting to watch it on yotube but my comp is slow as always. i might have to wait til tommrow. ughh!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
she's doing that because she doesn't want to sin by sleeping with the father and the son.
She already slept with mart, it's kinda gross if she slept with his father. EWWW....
I think in the next episode (5), the father is gonna have a heartattack and probably die in the coming episodes.

I was disturb by the r scene, but the drama is funny and the two leads look good together.

pze

sarNie Adult
yep i agree they look adorable together....and it does seem like the father is gonna die.....cause in an interview ann said he dies after the first week of marriage......but cant wait for todays episode.....seems like mart is gonna be a little more soft.....hehe....love his bod and the big eyes....