Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
This is a pretty good lakorn. Anne and Mart is doing an awesome job. Can't wait to watch the rest of the lakorn.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
This is getting very good....can't wait until tomorrow to see what happen next...so much chemistry between both mart & ann....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. r scene in episode 2 already!?! HAHAAH whooooooooooooooO! mart is so mean =( i feel sorry for ann. AWWW! i hope mart tells his dad about them before her and the dad gets married. HAHA!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im watching epi 2 right now. man, its getting so interesting!..be back hehe

edit: im waiting to see the "R" scene lol. well, ann and mart's dad is just gonna get engage and he should be dying soon. maybe on next week's epi?

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh epi 2 was so good. i thought the scene when ann ran away from mart in the bathroom than she bumped into the nanny was funny. it was like she saw a ghost or something lol. oh and ann's reaction in the car scene was too hilarious. she kept pushing, scratching and pulling mart's hair.

the "R" scene was so unexpected. if i didnt know before i would of never guess hes gonna rape her so soon. feel so bad for ann. atleast shes becoming stronger on the next epi.

edit:another scene that i liked was when mart save ann from getting run over by his dad and they were rolling on the ground. that was cute :wub: they do have cute chemistry hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pra aek is such a bastard!. He rape nang aek and insult her and won't take responsibilty and doesn't even felt gulity!. So cruel! I hate him!. I think it wouldn't be so bad if they fell in love first then he rape her, it wouldn't look too rough, like many of the pass la korns, pra aek love nang aek first then later on rape her because he misunderstood or was jealous. But Ann play her character very well. I feel so sorry for her.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yeah..i kind of agree with you! Don't get me wrong, i'm really into this lakorn but i don't understand where all his anger is coming from. maybe i'm missing something here. i know he said he hates girls but whatever. hopefully he'll get a little nicer later on. I still think it's so wierd too that she married his dad even if nothing happened. but whatever because this lakorn is GREAT!!

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^ gotta agree with u tinah.....cant wait for episode three......its getting intense

pze

sarNie Adult
Pra aek is such a bastard!. He rape nang aek and insult her and won't take responsibilty and doesn't even felt gulity!. So cruel! I hate him!. I think it wouldn't be so bad if they fell in love first then he rape her, it wouldn't look too rough, like many of the pass la korns, pra aek love nang aek first then later on rape her because he misunderstood or was jealous. But Ann play her character very well. I feel so sorry for her.

I felt like he felt guilty for what he did because he called his friend and asked him if he ever raped someone and felt bad....and then after a while he was asking himself why he should be guilty.....and it seemed like he try to tell his dad about him and ann and then his dad cut him rite off and told him to not say anything because hes not gonna believe mart anyways.....

but im really liking this lakorn....

CTR

The Realist guy here period
i think ann is marrying marts dad to get back at mart.

anyone seen epi 3 yet? marts gonna suffer now

I have a feeling he is going to get super jealous especially when she tells him she is having his child later on. haha. :lol: :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling he is going to get super jealous especially when she tells him she is having his child later on. haha. :lol: :D
yeh, there was alot of jealously on the preview epi 3 :lol: he try to stop ann from marrying his dad but then she said dont try to stop me. she was so tough!..ahh cant wait to see more :slapandkissse3:

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Anne is doing a great job, but Mart still needs some brushing up to do, but he's cute. Anne has no choice but to marry the dad after what Mart has done to her!! So she's marrying the dad to get back at him, plus the dad treats her more with respect than he does. He's an idiot too for not knowing that it was her first time when he raped her, I just love the fights that they have..soo cute and funny!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, anns doing a great as always. shes not gonna be weak for long. i just hope she doesnt become too stubburn though. her and mart sure do have many scenes together. he cant seem to stay away from her hehe. i love the chemistry between the two

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
He seems more jealous than just trying to break off his dad's wedding!! He should just tell his dad the truth and his dad would simply give her to him!! Anne has every right to be stubborn towards him since he raped her!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww man!! I'm missing out a lot! How many epi came so far? Can't wait to see it when I get back T_T ... Saow jai mak mak loie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, kristys back!..or not?..

umm it has only been 3 epi but alot has happen though. :lol:

edit:eek:n epi 3, mart started calling ann "mom" lol!