Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think mos/araya's lakorn.

woo hoo, we'll be seeing ken/anne same time again but in different lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wanna hear the full version of the song!..its stuck in my head. i was hoping someone will post it up @ broadcast website but still not up yet..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh no. i dont even know whos the singer. i know ch3s website will eventually have it up. probaly next week or something?..but could you check over there anyway, kristy?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sure. But Broadcast might have it first since its their lakorn.lol. So I'll be checking Broadcast first.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt it cuz they are pretty slow when it comes to updating their site. they usually post it up after the lakorn ends. like pix from the opening ceremony, they post it up when the lakorn is about to go on air lol. Ch3s website is gonna have it before they do. whenever they post it up, could you upload it?

tinah

sarNie Coma
its confirm the 20th.

iluvnumandoil was just saying how its tueday but not the 20th yet

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
man, tinah. then that's pretty slow.lol... i don't really like visting thaitv3 anymore... cuz they didn't post up the ost. of mtr... we fans had to convert our own <_< ... songs were really good too...tam mai tam mai... ma teung lakorn pleng tee mai dee loie gub mee hai took tee... tah ja bai...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah, i noticed because i visited every day when mtr was out just to see if they had it... they had a lot of krueng tep ratree's though... there are a few things i hate about ch3... this is one of them...

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. they usually post it up right away though. well, hopefully they have songs from this lakorn posted up next week.