Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. if not, we'll just have to listen to it from the opening credit. hey, dont you notice most of ann's lakorn doesnt start off with an opening.

oum ruk
tae parng korn
ruk lamoon loon lamai?(not sure)
nang fah rai peek
nang show
manee yard fah
samee tee tra
jao sao prissana
sai roong
song naree

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I never noticed.lol... Just please, please don't let Anne sing herself here like Oum Ruk... I love Anne, but I have to admit that her singing is not good at all... Truth is... man hua taek mak mak loie... Still love her, but don't sing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. i wonder if the ending theme will sound nice as well. ahh. just talking about it is getting me all hyped up. the 20th is just around the corner :yahoo:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww. Man! Then I only get to watch 2 episodes!! By the time I get my com back, I bet the lakorn would already be half way done! Darn shitty!!

Mmmm. Smells good... Wonder what Pap's cooking outiside...*follows the scent out the room*

tinah

sarNie Coma
whats gonna happen to your comp?..you're gonna miss out on alot then

i was just about to go downstair and eat some fried fish hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. no. my sis said that berkeley wasn' good. my 1st choice was already el cerrito high but i enrolled late and i have to wait till next year or something. i'm currently going to de anza right now... i bet we've met too. just that we don't realize it because we don't really know how one another looks like. :lol: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, i keep thinking you're already in high school but you just started now. de anza ey?..i went to summer school there and didnt like it. i say el cerrito would of been better but their school gets full real fast especially if you dont enroll as soon as possible. i tried enrolling there but i went too late, so i end up going to john f. kennedy. its such a relief to finish high school but now i gotta go through college

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
my mom wanted me to go to kennedy, but my sisters didn't let me and i didn't want to go either... de anza isn't so bad. it's pretty ok. it's not too bad nor is it too good... how gollege like now? my sisters are 21-24 and yet they're not done with it yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its probaly from all the bad news/rumor you heard about kennedy huh lol. well, it was really bad before but i dont think it is now

college is alright. im just taking the a-g courses. ive been writing sooo many essays that im used to it now. im hoping to transfer to a 4 year college in 2 years. what school does your sisters go to?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[off topic]

Yeah, it was because of the bad rumors.lol.

I see, I see. I'm ok with writing essays now too. The 1st thing I had to do was write and essay. I'm glad that's over... Umm. They're currently going to Laney College in Oakland.

tinah

sarNie Coma
we're so going off topic lol

oh, i took some classes at laney. their classroom is so small compare to other colleges.