Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO ! The fan ceiling is hilarious it kind of ruin the intension cuz i burst out laughing when i saw it cuz i was thinking ..."dang, was it really dat hot!!! The amount of clothing sure doesn't show " --- It just me . I have a twisted humor when watching stuff haha. Do u have slap/kiss scene ?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LMAO ! The fan ceiling is hilarious it kind of ruin the intension cuz i burst out laughing when i saw it cuz i was thinking ..."dang, was it really dat hot!!! The amount of clothing sure doesn't show " --- It just me . I have a twisted humor when watching stuff haha. Do u have slap/kiss scene ?
:loool: :D :D Of course I have slap/kiss scene. If I get a chance, I'll try to get the scene where she's dressed up for her ex-boyfriend's wedding and looks all pretty and p'ek gets angry 'cuz he thinks she's after her ex-boyfriend.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i feel sorry for mart cuz the slapping and scratching are real. he better prepare himself for the worst :lol: too bad the kisses arent though. hehe

they had an accident. Anne said there was a scene that she had to hold a knife to Marts throat, it was the scene while she was cutting bread and mart said something that made her mad so she had to hold a knife to his throat. First, she didnt think the knife would be all that sharp, so she held it up real close to his neck and then when she pulled the knife out he was bleeding

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Goodness so much violence in this version. I don't remember a knife scene. Poor Mart aahahahhaha hopefully his effort pays off and this lakorn will be a big success!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
seem like the n'ek is more violent than p'ek in this version lol. maybe after Anne gets "r" by mart she start becoming much stronger and more violent

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh. behind scene of the :r-scene-pop-corn: Anne and Mart kissed for real and it was pretty long too :lol: but yeh, im thinking this should air in next batch of lakorns

credit to original uploader Noiki @ spicy
[click]Behind the Scene

Sc credit to myself

tinah

sarNie Coma
darn, they only film 50% of this lakorn. wonder whats taking so long. it has been 6 months already. i wonder will they air it while filming

paulina

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the little clip, this lakorn and sawan bieng, and the one with Kob and Steph are the only lakorns I'm looking forward to watching.

kermint

sarNie Adult
ahh. behind scene of the :r-scene-pop-corn: Anne and Mart kissed for real and it was pretty long too :lol: but yeh, im thinking this should air in next batch of lakorns
Sc credit to myself
yep, they kissed real in this lakorn 555. anne and mart said that in this lakorn would be a lot of kiss scenes or lol. it's cool real kiss 555...cuz don't really enjoy fake kiss 555. i wondering all kiss 555

can't wait for this lakorn lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, they kissed real in this lakorn 555. anne and mart said that in this lakorn would be a lot of kiss scenes or lol. it's cool real kiss 555...cuz don't really enjoy fake kiss 555. i wondering all kiss 555

can't wait for this lakorn lol.
oh really? yay, love to see many kiss scenes!! Anne has done many real ones in the past, so no surprise lol and mart has too. but i wish they didnt show us the preview of the :r-scene-pop-corn: cuz now they spoiled it for us although it wasnt the whole thing.