Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the news haha i bet mart wanted to do that to ann LOL
probably inside his heart he was all happy because of all those mean and harsh thing ann did to him
he was probably like "pay back time" j/k

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao , look at all those ppl im dat small room watching the kissing scene LOL -- no wonder i can't be an actress haha. The two guy dat reenacting the scene is too hilarious . I wonder how many take it took them

tinah

sarNie Coma
^that was the director. it look like he really kiss the guy too. but yeh, they said it only took 1 take. amazing!..afterwards, mart went to apologize to anne lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have to go re-watch it again . it just rare dat we see real kisses during a "R" scene LOL>>> so use to fake kisses

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch this. Ann is so beautiful. I love it that they have a real kissing scene.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
whao , look at all those ppl im dat small room watching the kissing scene LOL -- no wonder i can't be an actress haha. The two guy dat reenacting the scene is too hilarious . I wonder how many take it took them

I agree with you. I don't think that I could ever do a kissing scene with that many in the room. I'd be to embarrassed or to busy laughing my lmao everytime he comes close.

tinah

sarNie Coma
one of anne's fan read on Star News that said this lakorn will air after Krueng Tep Ratree :dude: if so, part of it will be going against kobs lakorn.

maijune

SarNie Adult
one of anne's fan read on Star News that said this lakorn will air after Krueng Tep Ratree :dude: if so, part of it will be going against kobs lakorn.
i feel that everytimes kob's lakorn on air...ch3 will try something just to go against kob's lakorn...like picking the best/a good lakorn to go against ch7....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i feel that everytimes kob's lakorn on air...ch3 will try something just to go against kob's lakorn...like picking the best/a good lakorn to go against ch7....
that what i been saying like sawan biang, i think that might go up against kob's other lakorn w/ stephan sai yai sawaad

tinah

sarNie Coma
im dying to see the teaser. i hope they release it soon. ^_^

edit:yes, they only got a few more scenes to shoot and they're done