Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh they are. its been like 5 months now. so they should be almost done. it'll be great if they air it around next month

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I might have the clip up tonight. I was trying convert it to a file so I can edit it, but for some reason my comp kept on shutting down. Hopefully i can do it tonight. The clip's quality is pretty crude though.....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
For your viewing pleasure
:r-scene-pop-corn: Click ME

:r-scene-pop-corn: and ANOTHER GO CLICK ME

I feel so dirty now uploading them .... hahahahhahah

Anyways, P'ek reminds me a lot like Andrew's character in Tarn Pan Kammathep. Even though I like Mart, I still wish they choosen andrew for it. Eitherway, I can't wait to see the new version of it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
For your viewing pleasure
:r-scene-pop-corn: Click ME

:r-scene-pop-corn: and ANOTHER GO CLICK ME

I feel so dirty now uploading them .... hahahahhahah

Anyways, P'ek reminds me a lot like Andrew's character in Tarn Pan Kammathep. Even though I like Mart, I still wish they choosen andrew for it. Eitherway, I can't wait to see the new version of it.
LOLZ ! hey ! can i put it in the R" scene site ? if u want me to credit ur name i will if not i won't hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i just watch it . dang he slap her ? &%&$&^$^#^# .. p'k back den is soo volience :eek:

----> edit : they dont have air conditioner back den ?? when i saw dat fan i just crack up LOL >>>

-----> LOL >>> he goes for a second one ? :eek: or dat the second R' scene and u just merge it together ?? it can't be the second R" scene cuz she got on the same outfit ? hey , how she end up in a bed when it was a sofa ? im asking to many question huh? LOL ZZ

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. sarns getting excited. but dang, that was intense. dont like when the p'ek slaps n'ek. thats too much. good thing n'eks nowadayz are dominating

whoa, so the scene that i post up could be the "R" scene then cuz it was on the sofa too but why would they do the same thing though

thanks for sharing, iamnowhere

sarN

sarNie Granny
i dont like the the sofa in the old version LOL and i don't like p'k slaping her even though u can see he kind of feel bad but his ego kick in and finish the deed anyway :mellow: . I know it suppose to be intense but it kind of funnie in a way cuz they are over dress and the fan on the ceiling bother me . Hey iamnowhere ! How about the second one ? i don't like the first one is the second one have less screaming >>pervert<<

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Second scene should be there also :) but yeah I agree with ya'll it was tooooo intense!!! I really hope they tone it down in the new version.

Go ahead Sarn and post it up on the site. I'm at work right now so i'll send you the files later.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt watch the other clip yet, so its not the 2nd :r-scene-pop-corn: ? the first one was before the father died. i feel sorry for the n'ek.

the ladies wardrobe were so loose. they rarely showed skin lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL yep on the same day SARN!!!!!!
LOL!! I knew it was the second round cuz of her shirt was the same when she was in bed but i want to think it later on in the lakorn but den again wat the chance of wearing the same shirt on both R" scene unless it the same day ?? but DANG . They so wrong for dat LOL! Wait till the next day or something not back to back like dat ... where he got the energy !!! :lol:

kermint

sarNie Adult
hahaha thanks for the clip. the old version was funnie and it seems like interested too. i can't wait to see ann and mart version.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' another funnie thing . Her hair is still nicely pin up hahhahaha and of course over dress