LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
sowwie for the delays! been so busy with MIKE and trying to make thangs happen for you guys but keep ur ears open! and please HELP SPREAD the words to people about them, cuss LIFT & OIL's price is SUPER HIGH!!!!and this is one concert that were takiNG a HUGE RISK ON!!!!!

FRESNO, were still waiting for the place to call us back if were getting the venue or not
&&
Minnesota flyer will be up soon! tats all the info i can release for now until everythang else is 110% comfirm.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Sunny...VIP!!!!!!! I want tickets! ^_^ Just as long as it is not the same day as Ne-Yo...I'm good! ^_^

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Oooo can't wait for their concert. i just need to know the date and stuff. so me and my sisters can drive up to MN just to go see them.!!! please let me know in advance sunny. Ooo VIP....lol

sunny_gyrl

oh thats another thang our guess for this concert couldn't make it cuss gmm gave them an project to do during tat time so they won't be able to make it now!

sunny_gyrl

i don't know yet about fresno will post when i find out!

ALSO...

hey EVERYONE
this is one CONCERT U ANIT WANNA MISS!!!!

CHECK R.U.N. Blog for informations!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
How much are the tickets? I want to go see P'Oil at Fresno. Can't go to the one in Minnesota because it's too far. Please give us some info on the concerts in Fresno.

sunny_gyrl

Lift & oil Leaves Thailand Oct. 23rd. their first stop of the tour will be in Huston,Texas, November1, 2008 Flayer will be posted soon to those who will like to attend!

sunny_gyrl

&& so the flayers are up...lol!!! Houston,TX will have the first stop! FRESNO will soon be announce! for ticekt price u gottah call!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I know. i want to know if they're coming to Chicago too. cause if they are then i'll go there but if not my sisters and me would have to drive all the way to MN just to see them. lol.

but i hope more info about MN Concert.