LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
December 6th! It's kinda far away but I'm excited for that and I'll be going for sure!!!!
Thanks Sunny!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg sunny!! are you going to see Zaza too??? so freakin lucky!!!! they never come around these parts of town

pze

sarNie Adult
tickets for zaza are $25.00

8pm-12am

we havent gotten the flyer yet so well post it up as soon as we get a hold of it.....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
are special guest for lift & oil aren't going to make it cuss grammy JUST had to give them a project during that time so we have NO SPECIAL guest with them SORRY!

sunny_gyrl

no there will be a local lao band who's going to open then from there they will come on and see when they want to take a break and get pictures done then back on stage!

sunny_gyrl

FYI: those who are going to the MINNESOTA CONCERT I HIGHLY RECOMMAND YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AND IF UR THINKING ABOUT A VIP TABLE GET THEM NOW tickets are going FAST, if i do run out of tickets we will NOT be selling ticekts at the door due to the capacity of the venue!

u can call me anytime for ur tickets! and as for vip call for more information!

ALSO DON'T FORGET::
MIKE'S CONCER NEXT FIRDAY; OCTOBER 17,2008... TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE call me if u need tickets!

ZAZA's CONCERT REMEMBER it's october 24, 2008! TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. VIP are through me!(im not so sure if we have anymore will get back to u)