Lie Marriage Turn to Real

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Lie Marriage Turn to Real [Episode 10]

Episode 10

“ Uh, yes, they’re just best friend and Wat love Alinee like his sister too, so that’s why he kiss her and he just congratulate her about her becoming an actress.” Lin try to smile to the reporters. “ But even if they’re sister and brothers like what you say, they won’t kiss in front of you right?” a reporter ask Lin, then Wat come and squeeze in and said, “ Well, it’s like this, my parent know Alinee a long time ago and she’s like one of my sister, or my parent daughter too, and I just love her like my sister.” Lin saw Alinee coming to them, then she was surprise by what Alinee say, “ Yes, I’m just like a sister to Wat, and he respect me and he kiss me, because were just like sister and brother, when they kiss, because they met again, and yesterday Wat and I just met, because I just came back from London, because I went to study abroad, so he just kiss me like sister and brother met again for a long time.” then she smile at the reporters, then ask them, “ If you want some news, then please ask more news about my career?” Then the news reporters follow Alinee to some other place.

Lin look at Wat and ask him, “ You already tell Alinee about are marriage?” , then he answer, “ yes, I already and she’s okay with it.” Lin feel a little relief, “ Then that’s good.” Art comes to Lin and say, “ Lin, here, director Moo ask me to give your dress to you for the next scene.” Lin smile and him, “ Thanks Art.” Wat look at them smile to each other, then he say, “ Dude, she’s my wife, stop smiling to her.” Lin look at Wat,
“ Don’t say that to Art.” Then Art reply back, “ Lin, it’s okay, I’ll go now to change.” Lin reply back to Wat and Art, “ Art wait, [she look at Wat] Wat please go sit somewhere and watch me act, and I’m going to go change with Art.” “ Uh, okay.” Wat said.

“ Action!”

“ Tula, you dare to say that to me?!” Ming shouted to Tula. “ Ming!, calm down, I know that you’ll be upset about this, but let us talk nicely, and with no arguments.” Tula reply back, then Ming stomp her foot and yell at him, “ You love the Lanaree, huh, that’s why you want to break our marriage!, huh!?” “Ming, I can’t stand you anymore, why do you hate Lanaree?” Tula ask Ming, then she answer, “ Because she stole you from me [Alinee started to cry] I know she never love you, she never love you for real.” “ She didn’t stole me from you, I just stole myself to her.” Tula reply back, then Ming was shock and say,
“ You finally admit, that all these time you and me date, you just looking at her not me, huh.” “Ming, I’m going to tell you this the last time, we never date, we’re just friends, but I just the only one that make you think that we’re dating, so I’m sorry.” Tula answer. Ming was upset, and cry, so she ran away.

“ Cut! Good acting Alinee!” Moo said to Alinee.

Lin was sitting at the table, so Art went straight to her, “ Lin can you go eat with me today, on are break for lunch time?” he ask Lin, and Wat was there too so he look at Art, then he move closer to Lin and hug her, then say, “ Would you like to invite me too, because she’s my wife, and I’m sure you already know that Lin is my wife.” Art and Lin look at him, then Lin say, “ Art, I could go with you, but it have to be kind of private.” Art was happy then he say, “ Yeah, that place will be private, because I’m taking you to my sister restaurant.” Lin smile to him, “ Really, wow, I really want to see how your sister look like, because you also look handsome too.” Art smile to Lin and say, “ Thanks, for your comment, and you are pretty too, more prettier than anyone else.” Lin smile, then Art say, “ I’m going to go change for are scene.” “ Okay.” Lin answer him. “ Oh, ho, your handsome, your pretty too, more prettier than anyone else.” Wat repeat Lin and Art words, then Lin look to him and say, “ You’re jealous.” Then Wat look around and trying to find some words to say, then he say, “ No, just worry, I’ll never jealous of you, because I already have Alinee, and when your cousin forget about you, then we’ll break up.” Lin say to him, “ You think that your so good, if I could make another choice, then we’ll divorce before we’re even marry.” “ Lin, when we didn’t marry, we cannot divorce, we just break up.” Wat said to Lin, “ You’re jealous, huh.” Lin answer, “Nope, go away.”

“ Action!”

“ Tula, please let me go, Ming will be mad at you.” Lanaree say to Tula. “ Lanaree, but I love you.” Tula reply back, then she answer, “ But, but it means that I stole you from Ming, and Ming is also my auntie daughter too, I don’t want to make her sad.” Tula reply back and hug her tightly [that time Wat was jealous and hold the water bottle tightly]
“ Lanaree, I can’t love her, because I love you, and I will follow you everywhere, if you’re trying to ignore me.” They cry. Then Tula turn Lanaree around, and say, “ I love you, for real, and forever.” then he kiss her on her cheek [the kiss was suppose to be a fake kiss, but Art kiss her for real, and Lin was surprise, and Wat is more furious and jealous and was about to break the water bottle], Lanaree look at him for a second, then she hud him tightly and say, “ I also love you too, Tula.”

“ Cut! Ooh, I love you two couple so much and I’m sure that this lakorn will hit.” Moo said to Lin and Art. Art smile at her and say, “ Sorry for surprising you, on the kiss.” Lin look at him and say, “ I was surprise, but it’s okay.” Wat run to Lin and went straight between Lin and Art and hug them and say, “ Good acting, good acting.” Wat was mad, but trying to be nice and calm. Art look at Wat in a weird face. “ Wat stop it, stop it.” Lin reply back to Wat and he stop.

Lunch time.

“ Lin, lets go.” Art said and Alinee was there too so he invite her to go, “ Alinee do you want to go eat with us?” Alinee answer, “ But is Wat going with us?” Art reply back,
“ You could ask him.” Alinee went to ask Wat and he say, “ Sure, I will go, because I hate having news coming out for those reporters.” They all go to Art’s sister restaurant.

At Art sister restaurant. They seated at the back, where there’s trees kind of block them.

“ Art, I like it, so beautiful.” Lin comment Art sister restaurant and smile to him. Art smile to Lin and say, “ It’s good that you like it, Lin.” Art put his hand on top of Lin’s hand, then she pull her hand out.

Twenty minutes later.

“ Let’s go Art.” Alinee tell Art and all of them was looking at Alinee, then she reply,
“ I meant all of us go.” she smile to them. Then they all go to the car, because they some together.

At the beach.

“ Alinee, you’re going to break are plan?” Wat whisper to Alinee, then she whisper back,
“ I like Art, you see, and let me free for one day with him, please, okay, please, come one, I always work for you, okay.” Then Wat said, “ Okay.” Alinee was happy, then she jump up to hug Wat, and Lin see it, but she went straight to the reporter that is hiding and taking that picture. “ Hey, stop taking picture of my husband and my sister, or you’ll be fire form your work, and you know me right, give me your camera.” Then the nerd reporter give his camera to Lin and Lin delete all the pictures, “ Here.” Lin say and the reporter was scare so he ran away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Lie Marriage Turn to Real [Episode 11]

Episode 11

“ Art.” Alinee say and oat Art in the shoulder, because he was talking to someone on the phone and Alinee was carrying a water bottle and a wet towel. Art turn around and see Alinee, then he say on the phone, “ I’ll call you later.” Then he turn to Alinee and ask her,
“ What?” he smile to Alinee and Alinee is happy, and reply back, “ Well since you’ve been acting, I want to wipe your sweat on your head and here a bottle water.” Alinee smile to Art. Art reply back, “ What happen to you, Alinee?” Alinee was shy, so she say,
“ Nothing, I just being nice to you, or do you want me to be mean to you?” Art smile to her and say, “ I think mean, because you look cute.” Art say that to Alinee and make her more shy and timid. “ Okay, let me wipe your head, okay.” Alinee say to Art, then Art answer, “ Um hum.” A minute later, Alinee still wipe Art’s forehead and ask Alinee, “ Do you like me?” Alinee get more timid and yell at him, “ I don’t like you, but just help you, wiping your sweat and oil, because you have a lot.” “ Really?” Art reply back and laugh at Alinee, “ I just ask you that, and it makes you sweat too?” Alinee face turn red and she’s really sweat and shy, then she look at Art and hold Art hand out and say, “ Here, I just try to help you, but you tease me here, you’ll do by yourself.” Alinee frown and walk away. “ What happen to her?” Art ask himself.

At Wat’s house.

“ Lin, I need to talk to you.” Wat tell Lin and she answer, “ Let’s go talk in are bedroom.” Then Wat follow Lin to the bedroom.

Their bedroom. “ Wat, what?” Lin ask him. “ How come you never say a nice word to me, and you always say to Aom and Art.” he say. Wat was jealous. “ Because, they never be mean to me?” Lin reply back, “ Lin don’t try to play hard on me, I know you like me.” Wat reply back. “ Hey you, you think too much of yourself.” Lin reply back to him, then he answer back to her, “ I never think too much about myself, but I love you.” Lin was shock, then she reply back, “ And you’re the one that think to much about yourself, and never care about me, you never, I love you, I confess, but you never, I try everything to make you jealous of me, by asking Alinee to help me.” Lin was surprise and turn back to him and say, “ You use these kind of idea to make me jealous of you, you know what, remember when I say that we’re not really marry.” Wat reply back, “ It’s not real for you, but it’s real for me, and I want it to be real, not playing around like little kids and in drama.” “ Lin, I love you, I love you, I do, that’s the whole point I ask Kim to ask you to come to my company and pretend.” Lin is still surprise. “ But, but I never love you, never love you.” By these kind of words, Wat felt hurt and think that she love Aom, so he attack her. “ Stop it!, Stop it! Stop Wat! Stop, Stop, Ahhh!” Lin yell.

Tomorrow morning. Lin was crying and Wat don’t know what to do, then he went to hug her by the back, because he slept next to her. “ Don’t hug me.” Lin say, then Wat say,
“ Why, why, I love you.” Lin to look at him and yell at him, “ You love me, by doing this to me?, huh, that’s how you say you love me, this isn’t love, this is call forcing, when I told you to stop already, but you didn’t.” Wat don’t know what to say, so he just get up and went to take a shower and change, but Lin still lay on the bed and cry.

That morning, Wat and Lin come to eat with the family, because they have a day off on that day. “ Hello, daughter-in-law Wat, and Wat.” Wat mom say with a smile. Lin pretend to smile and say, “ Hello, mom, dad, and Kim.” Wat smile to them and also say hello to them too. “ What happen to you, Lin?” Kim ask Lin, then she answer, “ Nothing, I just need some rest, because yesterday, I never sleep.” “ Owh, how come, Lin?” Wat mom ask Lin, then she reply back, “ Oh, I just don’t feel good, so I can’t sleep.” then Lin look at Wat and he smile to her. Then Wat mom know what happen to them. “ Let’s eat.” Wat dad say.

After they finish eating, Lin went to the front yard and sit outside looking at the flowers.
Lin think to herself about yesterday. Then she say to herself, “ Wat say that, so do he love me for real, I feel like he do, but could I know that, do you really love me for real?” Kim silently creep to Lin and say, “ Boo.” Lin got a shock, then reply, “ Kim!” “Sorry.” Kim say, then Lin turn around to ask Kim, “ Kim, do Wat love me for real?” Kim was surprise by the question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Lie Marriage Turn to Real [Episode 12]

Episode 12

Then Kim look at her closely and ask, “ Are you falling in love with my brother Wat?”, then Lin look at her in a mad face, then Kim answer, “ I’m positive, sure that Wat really love you for real, and forever.” “ Kim!”, Kim mom yell to Kim, “ Come here.” “ Okay!” Kim answer back, then say to Lin, “ I’ll go with my mom and you’ll think by yourself, okay.” Then Kim let Lin stay by herself, then one of the servant come say to Lin, “ Lin, a guy name Aom come to see you and he say that he’s your cousin.” Lin turn back and reply, “ Okay, please prepare us some drink and bring to us at the backyard.” “ Okay, yes.” the servant reply.

“ Owh, Aom, hello, what bring you here?” Lin ask Aom, then he answer, “ Well I just want to come to see you and how have you been, since you’re marry.” Lin smile to him,
and say back, “ Really, then thank you, and I’m good, and feeling good.” But Aom know that Lin is pretending to smile and say that she feel good. “ Lets go to the backyard and sit.” Lin say. They both went to the backyard and sit on the table near the pool, and they drink juice.

“ Lin, I know that you’re lying that you’re feeling good, but I’ll think that, the way you’re pretending is something that I shouldn’t know.” Aom say to Lin and smile to her. Lin smile to him and was about to cry. “ Thank you, for not asking me.” Lin try to smile at him, but tears start to fall from her eye. “ Lin, what happen?” Aom ask Lin, but she just cry and can’t answer. Then Lin stand up and walk to the pool. “ Lin!” Aom yell at Lin, then he went to pull her away from the pool. “ Lin, what are you doing?!” Aom ask Lin, then Lin turn to him and cry, “ I, I have nothing left, nothing, I’ve been betray from everyone, from everyone, Aom, I just want to disappear from this world now!” Lin shout back to him, then he look straight to her and hug her, then that time Wat heard the shout, so he come out to the pool and see what happen, but he see Aom is hugging Lin. Then Wat just turn back and went inside the house.

“ Dad, I’m going to go to Pattaya.” Wat said to his dad, then his dad ask him, “ Why, how about Lin?” Wat answer, “ For some business and Lin is going to stay here, with mom and you and with Kim.”

“ Lin, don’t cry, you still have your mom, dad, and me, plus Wat.” Aom said to Lin and smile at her, “ And I’ll never betray you, and your parent will never betray you too, so you still have lots of people still waiting out there for you’re arrival, like your fans.” Lin feel happier, after Aom say that to her. Lin reply back,"Thanks." Zoom! Lin and Aom hear a car race away, then they both shock, then Aom say to Lin, “ I’m going to go home, so please don’t stress too much and remember you still have me and your parent, okay, I love you.” Lin cry to him and hug him, then say, “ Okay, brother, I love you too, but remember come visit me too, okay.” “ Yes, I will.” Aon hug her, then he went to his car and drive away.

Lin come inside the house, and see her father-in-law, then she ask him, “ Dad, where’s Wat?” , then Wat dad answer, “ Oh, he say that he’s going to Pattaya for some business, and he want you to stay home and rest.” “ Oh.” Lin reply back.

Two month later.

“Action!” Moo say.

“ Lanaree, I love you forever.” Tula say to Lanaree and hold her hand, then kiss her. Then Lanaree answer, “ I love you too and forever.” Lanaree smile to him, then he hug her.
“ We’ll have lots of children, okay.” Tula say to Lin. “ Yes, we will, but the son will be first.” Lanaree reply back, and smile to him, then he answer, “ I don’t care, because if it’s a boy, or a girl, I still love that baby, and all of are babies.” Tula smile to her, then he kiss her on her lip.

“ Cut!” Moo say, “ Good.”

Moo come over to Lin and ask her, “ Lin, so how have you and Wat been?” Lin look at Moo in a sad face and say, “ He’s still in Pattaya doing his work, but he’ll call home, once a while.” Moo reply back, “ Oh, but it’s okay, do you want to go to the party tonight for our celebration, of are lakorn?” , then Lin answer, “ No, I feel not that good and I feel sick.” “ Then it’s okay.” Moo reply.

“ Owh! Alinee and Art, so sweet.” Lin comment them, and they were hugging each other.
“ Don’t say that Lin, so when is Wat coming back?” Art ask, then Lin answer, “ I don’t know, he haven’t tell us yet.” Alinee went up to Lin and hold her hand, then say, “ Lin, I’m sure he’ll come back, maybe tomorrow, or the next day of tomorrow.” Lin smile to them, then she went to her car and drove away. Lin was feeling not so good, so she got into a car accident. Boom! She hit the light on the sidewalk.

Whewl! Whewl, Whewl!, the ambulance car ring to come pick Lin up, she was faint and her nose was bleeding, because her head hit the car driving wheel.

At the hospital. A nurse call to Wat’s family house, “ Is this Lin Sukapat family member on the phone?” then Kim come answer, “Yes, this is and I’m her sister-in-law, and what happen?” then the nurse reply back, “ Well, Lin is in the hospital right now, and we want her family to come to the hospital right now, because the doctor need her family to agree for him to take out the baby, because the baby is not good anymore.” “ Huh, [Kim drop the phone, then she wait for a second to calm her shock down, then she talk on the phone again] okay, okay, I’ll come right now.” Kim ran to her parent. “ Mom, dad, Lin, Lin [Kim mom was shock when Kim say something about Lin, but can’t say it] Lin, she;s in the hospital and they want us to go and Lin parent to go, because they need our permission to take the baby from Lin stomach out.” Kim parent was shock, but they did call Lin parent and they all went to see Lin at the hospital.

They get there. “ Can you please sign this, that you let us take the baby out, because the accident ruin the baby.” then Lim mom and dad sign. Lin parent was mad, that how come Wat left Lin, that’s why she have this accident and make her lost her baby, and that’s the precious thing she ever want. Lin parent pray for help, and hope that Lin will be okay. Wat family try to reach him, but he didn’t answer, because he was busy making Lin and his house, because he think again about Lin, and he know that Aom and Lin are just loving each other like siblings. So he want to make this house as a gift for Lin.

At Pattaya. Wat phone ring, but he didn’t hear and was busy telling the workers to built the house. That night Wat finally come check his phone and see 30 miss call from his family, then he call back. “ Hello, mom, what is it?” Wat ask his mom on the phone, then she reply back, “ Wat, Wat, son Wat, Lin, Lin, she and the baby pass away, because the operation was about to finish, but daughter-in-law Lin she, she couldn’t go anymore, so they can’t help her out, because the baby was ruin in her stomach because of a car accident.” Wat was shock and drop his phone, and tears come out from his eye, and he think about the time Lin and he spent together. That midnight, Wat calm himself down, and it was raining and thunderstorm, but he still go and want to go see Lin, and tell her that he really love her and the baby, but he was making the house for them to live, and he is sorry for his cruelness to her. While he still driving a tree got hit by a thunder, so the tree hit Wat car, and he got stuck in there, and fainted, because the tree smash him down and the window car was crack, so his head went and hit on top of the window glass crack, so it cut his forehead a little.

The next day morning. A man drive past Wat’s car, so he call the police and ambulance to help Wat. That night his parent get a phone call from the hospital, “ Piwat Prasareate, is now in the hospital and we want his family member to come and visit him, because they need to run some paper about Piwat.” then the servant went to tell Wat parent, then they rush to go to the hospital. Wat mom run to Wat room and see Wat sleeping, and she more relief, then the doctor come and say, “ Piwat, will be a blind person from now on, because his head bent down to hit the car window glass crack.” “ Huh!” Wat family is shock.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...so much just happened. So sad that Lin lost her baby, and now Wat is blind?! GASP!!!

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Lie Marriage Turn to Real [Episode 13]

Episode 13

“ Huh, why, why, honey, why god, you make are son and are daughter-in-law and our grandchildren hurt at the same time, but how come my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren die, why, why, and how come.” Wat mom cry and look up at the sky, because she was outside of Wat hospital room. Wat dad went to go hug Wat mom, and say, “ Maybe, this is meant to be, meant to be, that Wat will lose his everything.” Wat dad was sad, but try to make a smile, so that Wat mom won’t be that upset about the news.

Two month later, Wat still blind, but have a nurse come care him all the time.

“ Mom, dad, sorry that I can’t tell, you two that I went to America, to have an operation, because I don’t want you two to worry, and I want to know if I’m gone, will Wat come back for me, since he left me for two month, and didn’t contact me at all, when he call back, he never talk to me, or let me talk to him.” Lin say to Wat parent, then Wat mom reply back, “ Lin, you try to make us not to worry, but we worry a lot, and Wat worry a lot, that.” Then Lin ask back, “ Mom, where’s Wat?” “ Wat, he’s at the back yard, but he, he, I think you should go see him by yourself.” Wat mom tell Lin, then Lin look confuse, then she went to the backyard.

She see Wat sitting on the bench with a nurse. Then Wat mom come out and tell the nurse to go help her on something, so that Lin and Wat could have some time together. Lin go closer to Wat, then Wat hear footstep, then he ask, “ Is that you Kim, have you went to Lin’s grave and give her the flowers that I pick from the garden to her?” Lin tears drop, and cry silently, and go closer to Wat and raise her hand back and forth, to know if Wat’s really blind. And he’s really blind, then Lin just sit next to Wat and cry silently to him, and cover her mouth, so that Wat won’t hear her cry. Lin went closer to Wat and hug him. Wat was surprise and ask, “ Kim, how come you hug me, you feel sad for me huh, for not seeing my wife anymore.” Wat tear drop from his eye. Lin see his tear drop and she cry more, and hug him tightly, then she went to kiss Wat on his cheek, Wat was surprise and say, “ Kim, I know you try to make me happy by kissing me as a happy time like you always does, but right now, I really miss Lin, I regret for thinking wrong about her and Aom when they hug, and I ran away to Pattaya, but when I stay there, I already calm myself and I’ll try to understand that Aom and Lin are just siblings, so I make her a house, but I didn’t know that she was pregnant, so when I check my phone, then I see mom and dad and your miss phone calls, so I call back to mom and mom tell me that Lin and are baby die, so I calm myself, then hurry back, but a tree hit my car, so now it makes me can’t see unless they have a new pair of eye for me, so now I just sit and here and waiting for a new pair of eye, so that I can go see Lin and are baby, but I think this is what I get from leaving them.” Lin hug him tightly, then she drop her hand and stand up and walk back to the house.

Wat dad ask Lin, “ Daughter-in-law Lin, how come you went to America, for operation?” Then Lin answer, “ Dad, because after the doctor in Thailand finish the operation, my stomach start to hurt really bad, so my mom they send me off to America, to do the operation, and they’re mad at Wat, so they lie to you that I die, and I’m really sorry dad.” Then Wat dad reply back, “ It’s okay, if I were your parent, I’ll be mad too, and that’s good that you didn’t die for real, but for Wat he miss you a lot.” Wat dad smile to Lin and pat her shoulder, “ Just try to help him get his courage back.” Lin smile back.

For all the time Lin stay at Wat house and take are of him and pretend to be a nurse. Wat remember Lin voice, but his mom say that it was a nurse not Lin, so he kept thinking that it’s nothing.

“ Lin, how come there’s no news that you die?” Kim ask Lin, then she reply, “ Because, I didn’t die yet, I still alive and take care of Wat.” Kim smile to Lin and say, “ Oh, yeah.”
“ Lin!” Alinee yell to Lin and Kim and run to them. Alinee went to hug Lin and say, “ I thought you really die for real, but when Kim tell me that you didn’t die I was so surprise and happy, and Art was happy too, but he can’t come, because he still working, [she look at Lin] I’m so happy that you didn’t die for real.” Alinee smile to Lin and hug her tightly.
“ Okay, okay, Alinee.” Kim say to Alinee then she reply back, “ Okay, I’ll stop hugging her for now.” Alinee smile. “ Lin, I feel sad for you, Wat, and my grandchild in your stomach, but now is not.” Alinee say to Lin, then Lin smile and reply back, “ It’s okay, I think everything is meant to be like this in the beginning.” Alinee have a frown on her face. “ Lin lets go shopping, so that you could be happy again.” Alinee say to Lin and Kim, then Kim reply back, “ Sure, I really want to go.” Lin reply, “ Sure, but how about Wat?” Kim answer, “ He still have his real nurse so who cares, you’ll come care for him when we come back, okay.” Lin look at them, then say, “ Okay.”

At the mall. News reporters come all over Lin, and ask her a lot of questions. That night, the news was out on TV and Wat was listening to the TV news channel, and Lin sit next to him, then the news come out on the TV, so Lin turn off the TV and say to Wat, “ Uh, Wat, sorry that I turn the TV off, but I need to take you to go shower now.” Lin take Wat to up stair to his room to shower.

In the room, Lin take him to the bathroom and shower him.

One month later. “ Lin, now we have a new pair of eye to your husband and he have to come right now for the operation.” the doctor call Lin. Then Lin answer, “ Okay, he will come right now, thanks a lot.” “ Your welcome.” the doctor say, then they both shut the phone. Then Lin tell Wat parent and Kim, then to Wat and everyone agree. They take Wat to the hospital.

At the hospital. Wat went to the restroom to dress in a patient clothes, and Lin go with him, after they finish dressing and come out, Lin hug Wat and say, “ I hope that this operation will make you see again.” Then Wat smile and say, “ Thank you a lot, for caring me a lot, and I hope that I’ll see you again after the operation when I’m not blind.”
After the operation, the doctor come out and say it was successful. Then Lin they all went to Wat hospital room and see him, and he was sleeping, Lin was the most happy. A week later, the doctor come to take Wat’s eye band cloth from his eye, to check if he could see again with the new eye. When he open his eye, Lin ran outside and just text Kim, if he see again. Wat open his eye slowly, then he see his parent and Kim, then he hug his parent, and say, “ Mom, dad, I see again, Kim, I see again.” Wat smile to them. Then Kim text back and tell Lin that Wat see again. Lin was so happy that she cry. Then Lin went back to her parent house. The next day, Kim call her parent o come to Lin’s parent house, but not Wat, but for them to tell Wat that they’re going to go do some business.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Lie Marriage Turn to Real [Episode 14-Last]

Episode 14

“ Wat, your dad and I are going out to do some business.” Wat mom tell Wat, then they walk out and left. Wat think to said to himself, “ I should go ask mom and dad [Lin parent] where’s Lin’s grave.” then he left out to his car and drive to Lin’s parent house. Then he see his parent car and Kim’s car, then he park outside from the gate and behind a tree. There’s a gate door open, so he walk silently and quietly to the house.

“ Mom, lets play with Wat and to test him, if he really love Lin, and we change Lin into a sexy pretty person.” Kim say to her parent and Lin’s parent. “ But Lin already pretty and sexy.” Wat mom said to Kim. “ Mom, I meant a more prettier and sexy look.” Kim say. Then they all agree and Wat hear it too, but he went back to his car and drive away.

While he’s driving he’s happy that Lin didn’t die, and he’ll play with them about their plan on him.

That night. Wat family come home, then he ask them, “ Where did you all go?” Wat mom tell him, “ Um, go do some business and Kim just came back because she said that she was shopping with her friends.” “ Oh.” Wat reply. Then the servant tell them to go eat because they finish cooking dinner and already set on the table. While they’re eating.
“ Mom, do you all know where is Lin’s grave, I want to go see her tomorrow.” Wat ask his them and they look at each other. Kim answer, “ Lin’s grave is at America, because she like over there, and the time that you’re still blind and you told me to go see Lin’s grave and ask her parent, but they told me that Lin’s grave is in America, so I can’t give Lin your flower.” Wat nodded. Then he continue eating and his parent and Kim look at each other, then continue eating.

The next morning at a beach. “ Lin, here wear this sexy dress, and this wig, plus the high heel shoe, and your sun glass, and your new name is Pinee, your parent is the owner of the shopping mall name Sparkle Fashion Mall, also a company name Drama-Action that produce the lakorn, and the last thing about you, is you’re a model, and I already tell Alinee, Art, and Moo to play with us on our plan.”

Lin came out from the restroom at the beach, then she accidentally walk and hit Wat.
“ Are you alright?” Wat ask the girl, She look up to him and reply, “ I’m, I’m alright, thank you, and I’m very sorry, I was in a rush.” Wat like her and ask her, “ What’s your name?” Lin answer, “ My name is Pinee.” Wat ask “ Pinee, who?” “ Um, Pinee Koralarat, the owner of the shopping mall name Sparkle Fashion Mall, also a company name Drama-Action that produce the lakorn, daughter. Wat look at her and say, “ Oh,.”
Lin smile to him, “ I got to go now, bye.”
At the beach taking pictures.

“ Turn this way.” Moo yell to Lin, and Wat also come to see Alinee take pictures too. Lin post some sexy move, because Wat was there. Wat already know that Pinee is Lin.

They finish taking pictures, then Wat come to ask Pinee, “ Pinee, can I get your number?” Pinee smile to him and say, “ Yes, sure.” Pinee give him her number. Wat smile straightly to her. She smile back. “ Wat, lets go, I finish and bye, Pinee.” Alinee said to Wat and pull him away.

At the car Alinee ask Wat, “ Wat, you know Pinee, or do you like her?” Wat turn to Alinee and say, “ She’s sexy, pretty, and professional on pose, and what do you think, every guys will like these kind of girls.” Wat smile, the Alinee reply, “ Oh, okay.”
Then Wat drive Alinee home.

Art start to come up on with Lin. Then Pinee and Art take pictures together and have a magazine shoot photo too. While Wat was looking at the magazine at the mall and wait, while Kim is shopping for books, he see a magazine of Art and Pinee take photo shoots together and seems like Art like Lin again, and that make Wat jealous. Later on, Pinee and Wat started to see each other a lot, then Wat ask Pinee, “ Pinee, can you go eat lunch with me, this afternoon?” Pinee smile to him and say, “ Sure, why not.” she smile to him.

They went to eat. “ They’re starting to eat, then Wat ask Pinee, “ Pinee, when’s your birthday?” Pinee trying to think, then she say, “ September 24, 1989, why do you want to know.” Wat reply back, “ I want to know because I don’t want to date someone that is still a high school girl, because they’re still too young.” “ That mean you’re going to ask me out?” Pinee ask Wat, then he smile to her, “ No, I’m going to ask you that.” Pinee look interest in Wat’s words and come closer to him, then he ask her, “ Lin, why do you lie to me, and lie to me that your name is Pinee?” Lin was shock and turn her back to him, then stand up and hold her purse and try to walk away, then Wat catch Lin hand and pull her down to sit next to him. “ Why do you lie to me?” Wat ask her, then she smile to him,
“ Because, you just ran away from me, and I was pregnant because of you and I already love you, but you just left me alone, and never call me, or answer my calls, then I was stress and feeling sick too, so I have the car accident, so [Lin start to cry] are baby pass away and after the operation, my stomach start to hurt a lot, so my parent send me to America, to get the operation and they’re mad at you because you leave me alone, that’s why we lost are baby.” then Lin hit him and he hold her hand and say, “ I was working on are house, and I’m sorry Lin, sorry, very sorry, that you don’t have to forgive me.” Wat hug her, then kiss her forehead.

They went home together at Lin’s parent house and Wat go apologize to her parent and they forgive him and give Wat a chance. Then Aom start to like Kim and they start to go places together, for Alinee and Art they announce that they’re dating. Lin start to pregnant again.

At the beach.

“ Lin, you know what, I like you since I watch your first lakorn from Kim, that’s why I ask Kim to help me at first.” Wat hug Lin and tell her. Then she reply back, “ Really, then that’s good, but don’t try to use other girls to make me jealous, okay.” Lin turn to look at him and he still hug her, “ Never make me mad, okay.” He smile to her and kiss her cheek, “ Okay.” Lin smile to him and he kiss her lip, and said, “ Your lip is very sweet and tasty.” he smile to her, then she answer, “ Really, then you could kiss again.” Then he kiss her lip again.

The End…
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: Thanks for all the reader that read Lie Marriage Turn to Real, and i hope that you enjoy it, and like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My next Fanfic story isLove Turn Us Back to History, starring: Bie S., Aerin Y., Fang, Ton, New C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww cute ending. I'm so glad that Lin and Wat ended up together. I was going to be sad if Lin was not able to forgive Wat for leaving her all alone. thanks for this ff ^^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg, I got teary when lin lost her baby and wat became bling...but thankgoodness happy ending for both of them....