Lhong Ngao Jun

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
hmongadvance.... their voice suck... u guys should have seen some of their movie that they dub... it really suck... i think like it... at all...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know if WorldAdvance sucks but i don't want to take a chance.. it might suck.. hahaha.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Worldadvance? if i remember correctly they're kinda good the na'ek voice is good but the pra'ek voice sounds like a teenager of 15 years old...not sure though...

biava

sarNie Hatchling
oh i saw this movie dubbed and their cover looks gay but my sister bought it anyways and i watched it at first i didnt know that it was kob and stefen new lakorn lolz but i watch it i think that their voice is ok but i just hate kobs dad voice i just think it's sooo annoying lolz

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
biava said:
oh i saw this movie dubbed and their cover looks gay but my sister bought it anyways and i watched it at first i didnt know that it was kob and stefen new lakorn lolz but i watch it i think that their voice is ok but i just hate kobs dad voice i just think it's sooo annoying lolz
[post="107602"][/post]​
but other than that their dubbed voices are good? rate from 1-5 1 is BADD and 5 is Good! wat would u rate it...does anybody know is it out in MN yet? cause i can't seem to find it...thanks!

biava

sarNie Hatchling
hm.....rating i guess i would rate it a 4 for the voices kob have the voice from leaurd kittya aom's voice and the pra'ek i dont know who his voice is but i think his is alright
but i dont know if they've cut alot cus i havent seen the thai version yet....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
plain_jane said:
The storyline is very similar to other lakorns. Anyways, I'll just cut the summary short. It's basically about Ae wanting to take revenage on the woman who he blames caused the death of his best friend. Khem, Pim's (Kob) younger sister dated Ae's friend but used Pim's name while they were dating. One night, she breaks up with Ae's friend who becomes depressed and gets into a car crash, killing him. Ae returns to Thai Land and vows to take revenage and make the woman named Pim pay.
[post="100557"][/post]​
Fearless said:
I love kob but based on your summary, it sounds so similar to ning and Johnny's lakorn but I think I'll have to watch it because of kob.
[post="100829"][/post]​
Pra'ek and na'ek also met when they were children, but only for a brief moment. In the lakorn, Ae gets paralyzed (half of his body, the right side) and Pim being a nurse and feeling guilty for his injury, she gets to take care of him (since she hit him with a rock before he got into the motorcycle accident).

During the time she takes care of him he gets jealous when seeing her with his friend and the doctor. Some of the members at sweet kob forum wrote summaries for each episode, and I also made vdo clips over there. So make sure to check it out if you want to know more about it. I’ll upload the teaser for you members.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
but other than that their dubbed voices are good? rate from 1-5 1 is BADD and 5 is Good! wat would u rate it...does anybody know is it out in MN yet? cause i can't seem to find it...thanks!
Yeah its out in MN. I bought it last week when I went shopping... and the voice is pretty ok but I really don't like kob dad voice or stefen brother voice at all it just to low.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
dancy said:
Yeah its out in MN. I bought it last week when I went shopping... and the voice is pretty ok but I really don't like kob dad voice or stefen brother voice at all it just to low.....
[post="107787"][/post]​
i think kob's dad and stephan's brother's voice wouldn't matter..but yeah, i know what you mean.. when they dubbed it so low.. or so loud..hahaha...

Ey, at least Stephan and kob's voice is okay then thumbs up! i might go get it now.. haha.. thanks for letting us know.. :)

anjos

I dont really like how hmong people translate the movie!! They cut too much out and the voice is just awful :p :wavecry: it just said

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
so hmongadvance sucks at dubbing? :( great! :angry:

Same here.. i prefer to watch the original thai version..even if i don't understand it..welp, i got my mom so :D.. plus you renting the thai version.. u get to see all scenes.. nothing cut out.. :D
[post="92562"][/post]​
i think the same too....because i was hoping that SKY Production would audio it....but i guess not now.... :loool:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I have a hunch another production is translating for this lakorn. Because they usually do have two production that dubb for the same lakorn.

val

sarNie Adult
I have part 1 and 2 of this movies and the title is call "Tus hlub tiag (tus) yog neeg zoo" something like that. I think the voices for kob and stephen is okay. If you guys watch the korean movie "Loving You" in hmong, then the girl that translate the n'ek in "loving you" is the voice for Kob. I don't really like hmongadvance, but I think this one is okay.

Mae

sarNie Adult
val said:
I have part 1 and 2 of this movies and the title is call "Tus hlub tiag (tus) yog neeg zoo" something like that. I think the voices for kob and stephen is okay. If you guys watch the korean movie "Loving You" in hmong, then the girl that translate the n'ek in "loving you" is the voice for Kob. I don't really like hmongadvance, but I think this one is okay.
[post="113489"][/post]​
Okay...i know the girl's voice now, but what about Stefan's voice??? Who translates for him and is the voice from any other movie???

val

sarNie Adult
About stephen's voice, I'm not really sure, but if you already watch korean movie "sad sanota" hmong version call "dag neeg sib hlub tu siab" translate by EQ production, the vioce is the vioce that translate p'ek's friend (the rich guy, the one that help n'ek when she was in America and help her getting her eye sight back). I'm not really sure but it sounds almost the same, though I might be wrong too but his voice was okay to me, better then the voice that translate Arnus lakorn call "Kev Ntsim hlub (ua) kev Hlub"(hmong title) starring Arnus and Araya.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
The voice for Eugene from "Loving You" is alright. I can picture Kob with her voice. It's not too high and not too low.