Lhong Ngao Jun

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
~~i got good news.. for anybody who likes watching Thai lakorns..

Lhong Ngao Jun has been dubbed in hmong..starring: Kob and Stephen..
so far.. part 1 has been dubbed.. i forgot the hmong title but yeah, i saw it at the rental store.. :) HmongAdvance is the production that dubbed it.. anyone know if they're good? :rolleyes:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Never heard of the production before...i hope the voice are not bad...the only production I like that translates Thai lakorn is Sky and Vang's Video Production/Txuj Ci Production now.....Txuj Ci always translates Chakrit lakorns, so I'm pretty sure they are gonna dubb the one with Chakrit and Kob...I love the voices of Txuj Ci Production...anyways, if the voices are good for Kob and Stefan lakorn, I'll buy it...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
The production that dubbed Lhong Ngao jun is HmongAdvance..

i don't know if this production is new or what but yeah, that's the name.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Captainlover said:
do they have a nice cover?
[post="91642"][/post]​
nah..

i think kob was wearing pink and stephen was in black or something..the cover is the same as the thai cover.. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wow. FAST!!! I'm going to get myself a copy, but after seeing what production dubbs it, because sometimes there's 2 production that dubbs for it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
So far, part 2 has been dubbed in hmong 2~ Lhong Ngao jun~.. don't know if its good.. maybe somebody can buy it and let us know..if their voice is ok.:)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
gosh...why cant they wait until the whole series is out and know what happening first and then dubbed it...instead of dubbed one by one....thats what i hate about these hmong dubb company these days.....sooo scare they wont get to dubb it first.... <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^i think that's the whole idea of it..
cuz from what i seen..if they wait til it all end..the other
company arleady start it..wonder do they have copyright..:lol:

anyway..i prefer the original version..much better..cuz if its' OLDGIE hmong ppl..they tend to over do it..i mean..over translate it..not word to word..but more like add on words..:lol:..beside..its' $10 a vhs..not even dvd..so why pay so much..and wait..and beside..some of the company have sucky voices too..:lol:..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
dang the dubber is fast they dubbed that first one already there updated... lol...... but i dont like to watch dubbed.

L

lalalek

Wow they are doing that already.....cool, but too bad, i will barely understand what everyone's would say in Hmong, i guess i will stick with watching the Original Thai one...lol :lmao:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i never have a chance to watch this lakorn yet. i would want to buy it but if it was hmong advance than forget about it. because they dont know how to translate movie. i rather go rent the this version to watch it even though i dont understand what the say.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
angie_thip said:
i never have a chance to watch this lakorn yet. i would want to buy it but if it was hmong advance than forget about it. because they dont know how to translate movie. i rather go rent the this version to watch it even though i dont understand what the say.
[post="92556"][/post]​
so hmongadvance sucks at dubbing? :( great! :angry:

Same here.. i prefer to watch the original thai version..even if i don't understand it..welp, i got my mom so :D.. plus you renting the thai version.. u get to see all scenes.. nothing cut out.. :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i agree.. and you dont waist money to buy those movie too. rent is just 1 dollar a tape but if you buy the hmong one it was 10 a tape... it just a waist of money if those production didnt know how to translate.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
angie_thip said:
i agree.. and you dont waist money to buy those movie too. rent is just 1 dollar a tape but if you buy the hmong one it was 10 a tape... it just a waist of money if those production didnt know how to translate.
[post="92594"][/post]​
true.. rent is 1.. buy dubbed is.. 10...( Lhong Ngao jun is $12 each) according to the hmong rental i went.. :blink:

most of the time, i wait until they put it on rent and then i rent.. that way
i don't waste money on buying the whole set.. plus when i buy movies..i only watch it once.. the second time, i skip part 2 part to find the part i wanna watch.. thats a waste..so i prefer to rent then to buy..
:D

cecilia

Staff member
heheh..i rent..if i LOVE IT..then i buy..if it's a so-so..then i dont' even bother to look for it..:lol:

renting is so much cheaper..and beside..no cut..you see more action..adn the wording are just better left unadd..:)