Lhong Ngao Jun

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I was really looking forward to buying the tapes when the tournament comes around, but from the reading the posts between angie_thip and YM_gurl sounds like it's going to be a bad one... And yes, I do agree that a lot of dubbed movies now days suck have terrible voices. Usually the main guy and girl end up with the annoying voices! And I hate how the production companies cut out so many scenes that the story becomes confusing and characters would just pop out of nowhere. But if anyone happens to see the dubbed version by HmongAdvance please comment, I'm curious to find out. Thanks!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
so hmongadvance sucks?..oh! man! i wuz so lookin' forward 2 buyin' the lakorn..cuz yes! i would wanna rent..but i can't understand thai and plus wenever i rent them...i have my parent's complaining in my ears the whole time...like wen i wuz watchin' Ja Ae Baby w/ beam d2b and Tong..i didn't even get 2 enjoy the lakorn cuz my parents were always yapping in my ears...

wat is the hmong title anyone knows? and wat other movies did hmongadvance dub?

L

lalalek

Dang, is the hmong Dubbing that bad from the Hmongadvance?? lol.....that is why i watch it in thai more, thankgod i was able to understand the laguage Thai when i was young...lol!!!! When my mom tries to watch Hmong Dubb movie's, i am also like, wrong translation to the movie too! :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sometimes the words are inaccurate, it's kinda of irritating. But then, if it's Kob's lakorn, I can't help but get both version.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my bad people!!!! :unsure: It's not HMongAdvance...

It's "WORLDADVANCE" ...<-never heard of them.. so yeah... :)

anjos

I never watch it when Hmong Dubbing thai or any movies because it just suck!! I guess I understand thai and when I watch the hmong vision it doesnt make secen to me!!! t :wavecry: hey cut too many part out and the voice is just bad!!!! :unsure :wub: It is just me!!! I know that for whom dont understand thai if good for them!!! but if you could see both vision the thai vision is way better!!!! :)

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone give me a brief a summary of happens in this movie...

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
The storyline is very similar to other lakorns. Anyways, I'll just cut the summary short. It's basically about Ae wanting to take revenage on the woman who he blames caused the death of his best friend. Khem, Pim's (Kob) younger sister dated Ae's friend but used Pim's name while they were dating. One night, she breaks up with Ae's friend who becomes depressed and gets into a car crash, killing him. Ae returns to Thai Land and vows to take revenage and make the woman named Pim pay.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
plain_jane said:
The storyline is very similar to other lakorns. Anyways, I'll just cut the summary short. It's basically about Ae wanting to take revenage on the woman who he blames caused the death of his best friend. Khem, Pim's (Kob) younger sister dated Ae's friend but used Pim's name while they were dating. One night, she breaks up with Ae's friend who becomes depressed and gets into a car crash, killing him. Ae returns to Thai Land and vows to take revenage and make the woman named Pim pay.
[post="100557"][/post]​
I love kob but based on your summary, it sounds so similar to ning and Johnny's lakorn but I think I'll have to watch it because of kob.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
tikloves said:
what is the title of this lakorn in hmong ???

Please, Can you place the lakorn cover in hmong ???
[post="100794"][/post]​
if i'm not wrong, the title is "HLUB TIAG YOG TUS NEEG ZOO"
I know, the title in hmong sucks, i don't get it.. anyone?

SORRIE, I DON'T have the cover in hmong..

slee00

sarNie Adult
I rather buy the originalThai version....I cant stand the Hmong version! Their translation ruin a good lakorn for me all the time.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
"Hlub Tiag Yog Tus Neeg Zoo"

Literally it means "Love Real Is The Nice One" to understand better, it's saying, real love is within the nice one.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
If I understand Thai I'd get the real version but sadly I don't so I have to get the hmong version. Does anybody know how many parts the hmong version has?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, i know the title sounds confusing.. when i saw it at the store.. I was like "WHAt!?!" > what does that mean? but yeah.. that's the title.. :)

The picture for the hmong cover is this pic down here.. :)