Lhong Ngao Jun

cecilia

Staff member
anyone want to help me out here..i'll do some easy translation...and someone who understand
proper thai will watch it and double check the grammar thing to see if i'm correct in some translation..and perhaps..add on neccessary translation/correction?..

i really want to sub this lakorn for non thai speaking fans and especially for kob's fans too..really want to draw more attention from the non thai speaker.. :sweat:

GueSs

TyziR
I'll help you out with this.

Just give me the names of the Characters so I'll spell it corrrectly.

I'm working on the other lakorn also, so I might be a lil slow but if you have already timed it, that would be perfect. It would be easier to do. Just send me the files and series.

moob

sarNie Egg
GueSs said:
I'll help you out with this.

Just give me the names of the Characters so I'll spell it corrrectly.

I'm working on the other lakorn also, so I might be a lil slow but if you have already timed it, that would be perfect. It would be easier to do. Just send me the files and series.
[post="88990"][/post]​

I might be able to help with timing and perhaps other stuff.

cecilia

Staff member
Ae - stefan
Pim - kob
p' Kim - stefan's friend
khem - kob's half sister
dr. anon - dr. anon
risa - kob's friend
tout - kob's countryside granny
cham - ae's granny
khed - head nurse
aom - kob's fave maid
wein - khem's mom young maid *badmouth*
toon - kob's 2nd old maid
tit - kob's dad
toet - n'toon's grandson

i'll come back with the list.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanx for trying...i really appreciate it. i been waiting for someone to sub this movie n i'm glad that you're putting effort into it.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Ahhhhh you guys are soooo great if you can really find the time to sub this lakorn.....greatly appreaciated...I really can't wait now....I really want to understand what they are saying...hehehehe

baby_laos

sarNie Egg
hi... just wondering whose in charge of this subbing... curious bc I wanna be able to help you guys with timing and mskinyi is going to be helping me with translation... so i just wanna know what part you guys are on.. so that we can go ahead and sub the next eppy... ( ^ O ^ ) v

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
hopefully, I'm going to start subbing this lakorn after I finish my finals next week. It doesn't take me long to translate because I understand Thai pretty well but it's the timing that takes up so much time.

cecilia

Staff member
if whoever decide to do this..please drop it down here..which episode you're translating..and once the translation come out..post it here in here..same goes for timing too..

that way we won't do double work..or be in same page..hope everyone understand...:)

to be fair..i'm doing episode one translation for now..so once i have it out..whoever want to edit it..cool with me..since i only understand 90% of it..:lol:

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I really hope someone really translate this lakorn. It would be such a nice thing since a lot of people like to watch Kob's lakorns too.

darvil

sarNie Adult
koblo said:
OMG I really hope someone really translate this lakorn. It would be such a nice thing since a lot of people like to watch Kob's lakorns too.
[post="91963"][/post]​
Cecellia

I think Sunflower has already translated episode one.

You guys really need to get organized. Its a big mistake if there's dual work.

Episode ONE is done by sunflower. Waiting on a timer.
right now mskinyi is doing episode 2

cecilia

Staff member
oh..really..okie..then i'll skip to episode 3..here's my list..

Alright..here's my list then..

Sunflower Episode 01
MsKinyi Episode 02
Cecilia Episode 03

the first time minutes is killing me..aish..

aish..it's alot more work than i thought..*i want to give up.. :ph34r: *

baby_laos

sarNie Egg
i was wondering if anybody knows if sunflower has got somebody to time eppy 1??? if not, i'm willing to do it bc i have time on my hand!

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
will you guys upload the eps with subtitles here or at buddie media..please tell becuase right now i'm watching it but i understand nothing at all..so i will really appreciate if you guys can tell...thanks in advance!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
yea I really wanna sub this really bad..=) anyone wanna help me PM me.. I need someone who's really good with thai.. and editor and I'll do the timing.. =)