Leh Kularb (Master One)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
two of my favorite actor and actress. really can't wait for it now. like yard's new haircute. very cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
calla said it'll be airing in the next wed-thurs slot

yay! i hope there'll be no changes. really looking forward to this drama :yahoo: hoping theres some :slapandkissse3: hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
apparently, this wont be airing. its actually "waen dok mai" that will replace the wed-thurs slot.

ughh!..i wanted to see this so bad. miss yard. but yeh, im happy that she gets to play a more mature role now. her new look will definatly suit the role.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
darn ! i was really waitin for dis one hehehe. .

SO when is the airing date for dis lakorn?

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im looking forward to seeing this one too. i love yard and tah. hopefully this will air soon. anyone know the date airing?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ummmm... I don't know if anyone knows this, but Leh Kulap is airing after Sroy Saeng Jun, I think.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is this the Tah (n'eng's boyfriend or good friend) in Oum Rak? If so than I think he looks ten times better than this Go in (Rak Tur Too Wan). I wonder how this Go becomes pr'eng (sorry..I'm off topic). Is Go, one of the pr'engs played opposite Teya, with Benz, Noi, Au, and Paul in their upcoming lakorn?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yes it's the tah in oum ruk and go.........he's the guy in teya lakorn with noi and them
i think go and tah are both cute in their own ways

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The first teaser is already out so it might air after SoiSaengJun.