Leh Kularb (Master One)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up with this lakorn. First time I ever liked Yard in anything. Somehow in the others she annoyed me but I like her here even though her bug-eyed look that she does all the time cracks me up. I hope she doesn't love Tah after all. That would be different, I always said I wanted a revenge lakorn where the p'ek didn't fall in love with the n'ek after all or vice versa. Somehow I think she's in denial though and she does love him, when she was doing the "grand revealing" she had tears in her eyes.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree she doesnt seem to like him at all...i think the reason why she cried was cause she told him what his mom did to her family and of course thats her weakness but who knows it might have a twisted ending, her liking him but overcome by revenge and maybe all that will change if tah takes the bullet for her, and might make her realized that he really loves her and that the very last episode might be for her and him to make up ...so thats what i am hoping for anyways :)

awww, another good lakorn is ending?! :(

i agree, yard has a very strong role in this lakorn ( i like a mean n'ek, i dont like those soft, weak role where anyone can step all over them cause that would only make the lakorn drag on and on)

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
great ending! it all fits together and makes sense

it wasn't like a lot of other dramas where things were thrown together for just the sake of having an ending

the climax was logical and it wasn't rushed

i like how in the end it kinda shows that Yard and the mother were a lot alike, which I think is why they are able to forgive each other

each character was also portrayed with their own conflict and reasons for doing the things they do- which also explains why each ended the way they did, I thought that the character development in this drama was well done

it was interesting how through out the drama the more the mother fought the more Yard fought back, and then in the end the mother was willing to burn the document but then Yard was willing to give everything back- kinda a good and true portrayal of human nature: which you don't see a lot of in other dramas

great drama. i luv it :D now im gonna buy it lol

reminiscense

sarNie Egg
hehe

i dont wanna spoil the ending for ya peeps

but since the last person asked hehe YES they do end up together :wub:

they are a very cute couple too

good ending i like it

max

sarNie Elites
I just got finished watching this lakorn! Ahh, overall, it is so good! I love it! One of the best that I have seen ever since I saw Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong. Haha. The ending was so good! My predictions were totally wrong. I love the ending. I never thought it would end that way, but it did, and it is so good. I even felt sorry for the two brothers. I thought it was so sad how the brother wiped his wife's tear through the little hole. I was like, AWW, that is so sad! And it is sad for the brother married to Tao... it is so sad. This lakorn is a very good lakorn! Loved it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was cute between Ta & Yard. It's funny though they look like they just started dating because she was all shy. when really they were husband and wife already. She act like never had anything going on with him before. heheh. It would be more satisfying for me if show they stay together as a real happy married couple and she was really pregnant at the end. pra aek is very sweet to nang aek. aaww. he love her a lot ,he forgive her, never mad at her. what a sweetheart. Ta play as a sweet guy so well. especially with his smooth voice it make him match a sweet character a lot. I was hoping to see him kiss her on the cheek but thru out the la korn was only he kiss her on the forehead, well from what they show that's. but there are scene the camera blocks so i don't know. but a kiss on the forehead is very sweet. Ta & Yard make a cute couple in here.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah this lakorn is the best, out of all the lakorn just ended recently...it's totally opposite from other revenge lakorn like p'ek found out n'ek using him then he's mad and angry at n'ek and so on...but this one even though he know she only using him but he still love her, understand her why she have to do that to his family and also forgave her as well....i'm so in love with tah in this lakorn too...as much as yard....wonder when we will have another good lakorn like this one...

another thing....this lakorn is no drag at all....it flows smoothly from begining to end....

like to see them pair up again...with the rating of this lakorn...we might get to see them pair up again...

i didn't even realized until now...that they first did it in the pool right? hope you guys know what i mean...and after that we're just assuming...

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
the ending was very satisfying. hehe...i'm so glad yard and tah ended up together, nothing like what i've predicted. i love unpredictable dramas! i'm overjoyed for ta's brother and yard's sister, they had an adorable baby!! :) and their ex-boyfriend/fiance too! it's great everyone got over the drama, especially the mom. it's time she came back to reality. i feel sorry for the older brothers and sister-in-laws even though they did a lot of wrong things. overall it's great and one of my favorites this year!! x] can't wait to see more dramas from yard & ta, just so sad ta will be the bad guy in their next movie with tye. :(

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
To me I think they are rushing this lakorn..I mean the mom forgave her so fast just after Yard safe her from the burning, and Yard told her that she just wanted her father back, and the mom realized her wrong doing already..I mean they hated each other through out the lakorn, never show any sympathy towards each other one bit and all of the sudden with just the burning incident they let bye gones be bye gones....It just doesn't make sense to me...Also, Yard never really show her affecting towards Tah at all in this movie, no love chemistry, no emotions, just when she uses him that's all..It's a good ending, but not satisfying...

One thing, Oh and Eak make a lovely, cute couple in here...they so should date..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I totally love this movie, seem like the best of the year. Never seen a revenge movie where nek didn't fall in love with prak, especially how sweet prek was to her.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
not a big fan of Yardthip but she's done a pretty alrighty job in this one...... the theme song's good and i wonder.. is it already out yet?? if so can anyone upload it please :) ???

solin

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this lakorn and I loved It.
Wow ! It's the first time I like Yardthip :p I usually can't stand her but her character here was so interesting
...I love this kind of n'ek :lol:
At first, I just watched It for Ta but this lakorn was really good and intense !
Ta was quite annoying, I really pity him for being so stupid and blind by love
But the end was not that great...It was quite rushing with so messing things...and I would prefer seing the n'ek & p'ek not together and the mom shouldn't have this happy ending :lol: should died or go to jail like her first daughter in law !