Leh Kularb (Master One)

tinah

sarNie Coma
her crying improved alot too. so proud of her!

so, tah/yard will be getting marry on the next epi. drama!..i love this lakorn. its entertaining and it hasnt dragged yet but its coming to an end anyway.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, this is probably one of the few lakorns that hasnt dragged on

i like how theres something happening in every episode

i feel sad for yard's sister and praek's younger brother tho, but at least he's
doing something for them- im waiting to see their happy ending :D

the praek is gonna be so crushed once he discovers the truth. i kinda feel so bad for him, he's so inlove with her- kinda proves that love makes you blind lol

i wonder what the praek's family did to yard's family tho.

i cant wait to see how things end. does anyone know when this lakorn ends??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think you need to feel sorry for oh and kik anymore cuz they just got married on todays epi and they went to live on their own. how unexpected!..yard/tah also got marry and she faked her pregnancy. this lakorn has so much excitment. i think yard and tah will definatly not end up with each other cuz Yard has been lying to him throughout and hes gonna be so hurt. she also got her house back too

Mafia will replace this on the 29th, so it has like 3 more epis left?

max

sarNie Elites
I cannot wait for more. The story line with the supporting actor and actress is ... like almost more interesting to me. It is so twisted! Yard does not really like Tah at all. What if she dies? It would be kind of weird! It is so intense!

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is odd. n'ek doesnt like p'ek. i thought maybe yard would have feelings for tah later on but guess not. but even if she does it might be too late

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah so far there wasn't a sign show that yard love tah...maybe there might be a twist at the end who know...anyway...i feel so bad/sorry for tah because he love yard so much and he would be so hurt when he find out that she only using him to go against his mom and destroy his family...wonder how can he forgive yard too...hope it's a happy ending for them too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
they already slept together too. at first, i didnt think yard would do that but now, anything is possible

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, that time didnt happen but in the recent epi, they really did slept together

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i dont think tah will forgive her if he finds out....if he does...eh typical lakorn but i wanna see some twist in it and if yard becomes preggy then..................

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dito. thats why im anxious to know how it will end. this lakorn had some twist, so i hope the ending will be satisfying but im not expecting too much since good lakorns sometime dont have good ending

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
woah after reading the comments i'm anxious to see the next part. seems like yard found the papers she needs to get her house and everything back. i really wonder what ta's mother did to her family.

^^ i agree with tinah too, i'll just wait to expect the unexpected because this lakorn is filled with surprises.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i love this lakon, n'ek's character is so ooooooh, i just love her. she's strong, smart and lets no one run over her, revenge with a justified purpose!

max

sarNie Elites
Omg, I feel so bad for Tah's brother and Yard's sister. It is so sad... =( They are so cute together!