Laos Sarn Members Photo!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
your eyes are real? because i never see anyone who laotian has those light color eyes.. lucky, you! i'm thinking getting a color contact len... green or hazel.. hehe

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Power said:
Well, here is me. Here's the P'ek of the new Lao Movie. Hahah Just Kidding. Took this kinda late at night, so kinda tired. Do my eyes look scary?

[post="85929"][/post]​

there you are our P'ek...hehehehe, you finally have a face :)

L

lalalek

2cute2care said:
there you are our P'ek...hehehehe, you finally have a face :)
[post="86025"][/post]​
Nang'eak we need a picture of you too......when we get all of the crew's pictures together, we will post it in the front and then organize our story out...... :D

Power

sarNie Egg
Hey Kitkat, I was wearing color contact lenses (hazel), but for some reason when I wear color it shows up really good with my eyes. I have been told by many peeps, people think it's real. You should try some!

L

lalalek

Power said:
Hey Kitkat, I was wearing color contact lenses (hazel), but for some reason when I wear color it shows up really good with my eyes. I have been told by many peeps, people think it's real. You should try some!
[post="86045"][/post]​
How old are you? I say you can fool people with those color eye's, they look good on you....... :D

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
LostInKaos said:
I like everyone's pics and myspace....Except I feel so old cuz everyone on myspace is so young :p

Haha. Here's mine.
MySpace
[post="85197"][/post]​

lol. i feel ya on that, girl. everyone's still babiesssss.

L

lalalek

Power said:
Hey Lek, I'm 23. What about u?
[post="86108"][/post]​
I'm 20.....so have you been reading our lakorn story........we need you to add your part of the story in, your our Pra'eak so give us some of your thoughts and Ideas!!!!!!! :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhaa.... let's not talk about being old here. =) nonetheless, such fly looking hotties everywhere... looks like i missed out on the power doode but everyone else is lookin' swell, i guess the casting for this new lakorn or series ppl got goin' here isn't gonna be a hard one huh. i should consider producing a film or two then, since the casting is all here; i'll stick to being the camera-person ;)

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
lek_24/7 said:
Nang'eak we need a picture of you too......when we get all of the crew's pictures together, we will post it in the front and then organize our story out...... :D
[post="86030"][/post]​

wow that would be cool to have a poster of our story, but i am sooo kee i ....lol

Keomany

Music.heal.All

hair still hightlight last weekend

now with black hair

paney7gurl

sarNie Egg
Power said:
Well, here is me. Here's the P'ek of the new Lao Movie. Hahah Just Kidding. Took this kinda late at night, so kinda tired. Do my eyes look scary?
[post="85929"][/post]​
wat picture

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Ok...Well, I haven't really been coming into this thread lately but here's my picture:

It's not that great...It's an old one theres more on My MySpace