Laos Sarn Members Photo!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
JOy, you're so funny! LOL..yeah, I guess I kinda look like Kaitlyn now, huh? Or is it she kinda look like me? LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tye-niranh said:
JOy, you're so funny!  LOL..yeah, I guess I kinda look like Kaitlyn now, huh?  Or is it she kinda look like me?  LOL
[post="99127"][/post]​
im going to guess that kaitlyn is your baby..."maen baw"?? hahaha unless you've mentioned her name before...in which case, then nvm...lmao.

your baby is very "pen tha huk", btw!! hehe

noungning

Heartless
omg you ppl are requesting to see my picture? aww yeah the same time raegan's comp burned down... mine crashed so i had to reformat and everything got erased!! u'd never believe me but...yah that's what happened. wai wai um where's yours?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
wai wai um where's yours?
[post="100718"][/post]​
LOL...would you believe me IF I would have said..."My dog ate my pics!" :p

But, I dont think you will...that "My dog ate..." line seems to never serve as an effective excuse for anything <_<

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
ohh, just now saw this thread. hehehe

OK, ready for conceitedville??!! LMAO

this is thookatha noy...

and this is thookatha yai...
NO MAKEUP!!! AH!!!

AND MAKEUP..WHEWWWW...

....i'll stick with makeup, thank you very much!! ahaha

umm...did i show enough of myself? SAO LAO ALL THE WAY, BABA-BABEYYYY!

ahahaha!
[post="97038"][/post]​
i definitely see the VietNamese hotness in you ;) :sweat:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dfemc said:
i definitely see the VietNamese hotness in you  ;)  :sweat:
[post="101622"][/post]​

hahaha, crazy girl! kaub jai lai lai der...EVEN tho we know it's all from the laos side of the gene pool. LOL jk. naw, but really, i don't know ANYTHING about my viet side...lol. sucks. all i know that there's only about 10 to 12 percent of viet blood in me, and that we descended from royalty!! ha! that was the coolest thing i found out about our family! :D

DAMN COMMIES!

noungning

Heartless
lol why wait ray? grab a snickers lol

fine... i'll show my pic... happy now... yeah i broke my camera because i attempted to take a picture just for you ppl... gosh now i don't have a camera... gosh lol :ph34r:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
LoL what amuses me most isnt the blur photo but the fact that you got your hat tilted, lol ghetto!!!!

noungning

Heartless
Reagan said:
LoL what amuses me most isnt the blur photo but the fact that you got your hat tilted, lol ghetto!!!!
[post="102572"][/post]​
yeah the ice on my teeth was kinda too shiny so the camera kinda couldn't focus lmao... ghetto... that's how we do! ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
fine... i'll show my pic... happy now... yeah i broke my camera because i attempted to take a picture just for you ppl... gosh now i don't have a camera... gosh lol :ph34r:

[post="102531"][/post]​
ahaha damn you...show a nice pic now!!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
P´thookatha i didnt know u were lao,, wow!

i would have posted my pic, but I already made a promise to post in the pic thread in shout out first.... for abt 1 year ago.. **erhm**

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:

[post="102531"][/post]​
LOL...now, how did I guess that you'll do this? :p

You cant hide your cuteness behind that blurry pic! :ph34r:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: Reagan, 2cute2care

Lol Hello Kit!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Pee said:
P´thookatha i didnt know u were lao,, wow!

i would have posted my pic, but I already made a promise to post in the pic thread in shout out first.... for abt 1 year ago.. **erhm**
[post="103027"][/post]​
hehehe yes, my nong "sweet pee", i am a sao lao...errmm, almost "them them luer"...lol

althooo, i've never gotten called out as being a "laotian" before...whatever classification that would make of me...then agaaain, isn't there's another thread for this notion anyways? hmmm...i'll check it out. LOL