Laos Sarn Members Photo!

pond

sarNie Egg
thank you

you're way cute and pretty babe................

love that cute pics!!! post some more.....

L

lalalek

wow...everyone looks good.....Saifah, you just look like someone, like a nang'eak but i can't really recall her namebut anyways the last one was my fav or yoiu...... Pond on the other hand, woot woot......all i have to say is she is one of the best looking lao girls i see too...but does anyone want to show anymore....?? :D i want to see..haha

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
pond said:

[post="131573"][/post]​

Oh Pond you are so pretty, now i feel bad because in the story (that lalalek and i are writing) i made you as a nang rai when you actually look more like a nang ek :)

L

lalalek

2cute2care said:
Oh Pond you are so pretty, now i feel bad because in the story (that lalalek and i are writing) i made you as a nang rai when you actually look more like a nang ek :)
[post="131750"][/post]​
haha majority of the nang rai's are good looking..we wanted more action that is why...we don't want to cry like nang'eaks....no offense KIT!!! :D we still love our fav. nang eak :D

Power

sarNie Egg
All you ladies be looking good up in here. I haven't been in this forum for a long time, seems like there's no one posting. Hey lalalek I got your message. I've been on here a few times, but just didn't post. So what's up with the Lao Lakorn? You guys quit already?

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Power said:
All you ladies be looking good up in here.  I haven't been in this forum for a long time, seems like there's no one posting.  Hey lalalek I got your message.  I've been on here a few times, but just didn't post.  So what's up with the Lao Lakorn?  You guys quit already?
[post="131946"][/post]​
Hello my Pra Eg :wub:

no we haven't given up on our lakorn its just that both lalalek and i have been busy, i have exams right now but i have written some more, but i should be posting it up soon.

i hope u are still reading it (thats goes for everyone too) :D

before i 4get, thanks lalalek, ur a pretty nang rai also (just in case you havn't realised :D )

L

lalalek

Reagan said:
saifah is so right LOL
[post="134208"][/post]​
lol....Saifah isn't saying that your cute Reagan....your just that freaken HOTT!!!!! :wub:

L

lalalek

noungning said:
aw man we need a hott dude here... i mean real hott not real cold like ray lmao
[post="134312"][/post]​
haha ning, i agree with your words too!!! where are all the hotties?