Lakorns with Most Slaps and/or Kisses

P

PrincessKarina

hi i need some name of slap/kiss drama can anyone say me i have recently watched two dramas it ws great.
Uh I am kind of new to the lakorn world too but I just finished Sood Saai Pan with Toomtam and Vill. That lakorn has quite a bit of kiss and slap scenes. Toomtam was decent at his kisses for his generation I'd say. The kisses were more firm on the lips than other actors' kisses!

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
That crazy lakorn with dome and janie. I think all the characters needed to go to a hospital there :p
Omg!!! That is such a terrible lakorn. Dome character is so abusive and got no redeeming qualifying. Janie character is so passive and weak. I don't like weak heroine.

P

PrincessKarina

I would like to see Yaya in a kiss and slap lakorn with James Ma, Ken P, or Mario! And I mean really let the guy "kiss" her though! Not just camera angle the kisses! Or kisses taken with just the back of the heads! Come on Yaya! :)

saki

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! That is such a terrible lakorn. Dome character is so abusive and got no redeeming qualifying. Janie character is so passive and weak. I don't like weak heroine.
Lol yeah it was pretty terrible. Wasn't it a hit or something? I watched the first few episodes, then jumped to the ending. Everyone in that lakorn was crazy- I mean, when the n'rai comes out looking exactly like the dead fiancee...it's like, not one of the characters even finds that weird lol. They only figure out there's something up with her when they find out she has all these pictures of the p'ek in her house. >XD